Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiderine

Banned for stating that like a problem

Belle33

Banned for providing such an excellent ban!  That's my job!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Twilightfiredragon

Banned for assuming authority that is not hers (btw I didn't mean the last ban I said it like a bad thing I think shes hot)

Anesa

Banned for trying to back paddle and save face!  ;P  (I think Angelina Jolie is hott too!)  ;)

Stone

Banned for spending too much time banning in here, none banging. All of youse guyses! ;D
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Twilightfiredragon

Banned for being a nuisance to our banning of other banners

Stone

Banned for using ban twice in the same line. I am exempt from this because I am special. Like a blade of grass.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Twilightfiredragon

Banned for thinking you are special

Stone

Banned for thinking you're not!

Anesa

Banned for typing the words "youse guyses"!  LOL!

Stone

Banned for faulting my diction!

Anesa

Banned for having a faulty diction..... ;P

Stone

Banned for focusing on the diction instead of the fiction.  :D

Twilightfiredragon

Banned for focusing on fiction rather than reality

Anesa

Banned for too much reality........tv!  ;P

Stone

Banned for suggesting I should focus on immaterial things!

Twilightfiredragon

Banned just for the hell of it

Stone

Banned for having no reason!

Mordred

Banned.. but first, have a seat.. *whips out notebook, flipping open to page one.. before leaning over with a Snickers* This.. will take a while. :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned for not sharing his Snickers!  :(

Stone

Banned for being concerned with his Snickers instead of his knickers. ;)

Anesa

Banned for knowing about his knickers!

Stone

Banned for making "knowing" sounding full of innuendo.

Mordred

Banned.. damn I love that word, innuendo. Sadly, though, when I hear it in my head, it's in the voice of Smithers from 'The Simpsons'.. why? I do not know.
*See Pillory*

Stone

Banned for hearing things in Smithers's voice instead of, say, husky husky Marge.