Goblin King Goblin King wherever you may be...(F looking for M)

Started by Malgriff, August 07, 2014, 07:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malgriff

PM If interested I wont reply to you here.

It's been 13 years and thirteen hours since Sarah had bested the Labyrinth and it's kind and now the underground has decided that it had been ample time for it's young champion to have grown up and become fit to rule. However The goblin king is still a bit hurt over his defeat. Sarah had called on her friends less and less over the years, now 28, fully educated and her younger brother doing well in school Sarah feels like she is becoming dull and of less use by the day.

The Labyrinth now healed from it's defeat is roaring with new life, though some creatures are less friendly than others and are trying to tear it back down. The goblins are in a panic and no longer seem to listen to their King, seeing no other choice He leaves the castle to see about these new creatures and deal with them himself. Hoggle, Ludo and Sir Diddymus come together and figure out a way to contact their champion and try to convince her it is time to come back.

A lot is open for discussion, the creatures for example, how Sarah gets back and even what she will have to do once she is there. She's already beaten the Labyrinth so there's no real need to go through it all again though she may have to learn it's layout or learn how to make it listen to her commands. I can picture once the smaller annoyances of the land being dealt with that there would be something bigger threatening the Labyrinth, this could be a number of things I'm sure we could come up with. I did have an idea for a (Burton's) wonderland/Underland X Labyrinth crossover with Alice and Sarah needing to team up to save both lands, since the Labyrinth is in the underground it wouldn't be too much of a leap to find Underland is it's capitol. Up to you if you'd like to add this into the mix and make this rp an epic length one. Not very smut/romance based but more adventure and slow relationship building.

Useful quotes that could have a meaning

"The King of the Goblins had fallen in love with the girl, and had given her certain powers." Intentional or a cruel trick of fate in order to find the goblin King his queen?
"Say your right words"}
"What's said is said"} These two I think are similar importance, meaning words have power in the underground and things that are not meant are to never be said.
"You have no power over me." Meaning he wants an equal but while she was a teenager that couldn't be right?
"My will is as strong as yours and my kingdom is as great." Since they kind of rule the same kingdom this makes sense.