The Realms Beyond - Modern & Fantasy [Recruitment Open] LGBTQIA+

Started by Wistful Dream, July 24, 2022, 05:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wistful Dream

Just as a note the open roles have been added into the Setting Information area and I added in a few FAQ's from questions received. :)

Miss Nyx

I just wanted to say, I absolutely love this game concept. ❤️ Beautifully done!

Wistful Dream

Thank you kindly! Would love to have you join us. <3

RedPhoenix

Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Wistful Dream

Andronica

Wistful Dream

IC threads are up now! Just formatting social media because how to format a mirror call or scrying...

Wolfling72

pops in to note that I will be reading along You have a good cast thus far. Should be an interesting read.
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Wistful Dream

Won't you join us, lovely? I'd be so happy to write with you again.

Wolfling72

Quote from: Wistful Dream on July 25, 2022, 05:48:46 PM
Won't you join us, lovely? I'd be so happy to write with you again.

I would love to alas, I am part of three Big groups and numerous small ones. I would not have the time I'd like to devote to building Faery stories here. So I will just read along and lust after your full-figured beauties, as always.
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Wistful Dream

If you ever change your mind the invite stands. <3 I understand having too much.

Mellific

Hoping there is room for me in this one. I'm definitely interested! :>

O/O | A/A | MM

Wistful Dream

Mellific

O/O | A/A | MM

Wistful Dream

Of course. :)

As mentioned in the OCC and Discord, there will be a large event, in the Great Challenge, set up for a mingling area once we get a few more profiles in. Think Olympics, but with magic. I figured it would be a fun way to kick things off.

Mellific

Quote from: Wistful Dream on July 26, 2022, 11:45:34 AM
Of course. :)

As mentioned in the OCC and Discord, there will be a large event, in the Great Challenge, set up for a mingling area once we get a few more profiles in. Think Olympics, but with magic. I figured it would be a fun way to kick things off.

Oooh, that sounds amazing!

O/O | A/A | MM

Swashbuckler

Color me interested! 

Is the Summer Ruler and opening, or left so for plotting?

Wistful Dream

Happy to have you. :)

Summer Ruler is currently an NPC who is fading, to give some drama. There will be eventually a plot line of the trials to claim the throne but it isn't right off the bat, and I'll be watching activity and how players interact prior to making the offer to someone for that role. So you can make a character aiming towards it, there is just no promise of who will have it at this time.

Swashbuckler

Ah, awesome!  Sounds like a great plot, and I was just curious.  Might be too much responsibility for me

;)

I have one character in mind slowly forming already on a very different tract lol

Wistful Dream

Curiosity is encouraged here. :)

I just want to keep that open, as I said... drama IC. Excited to see what you have in mind.

Juggtacular

Wolfi told me about this place. I was going to ask after the Summer King position but since it's story-based I'll make someone vying for the throne. Could I make the current Kings son who has been raised and expected in his own mind at least to replace his dying father?

Wistful Dream

You can, I haven't fleshed out the current King yet as an NPC, in case someone wanted a connection to them.

Juggtacular

Quote from: Wistful Dream on July 27, 2022, 08:32:45 AM
You can, I haven't fleshed out the current King yet as an NPC, in case someone wanted a connection to them.

Awesome. I'll get started on him then.

Wistful Dream

Juggtacular

Can I reserve Michael B. Jordan as the Prince of the Summer Court?