Unleashed anyone?

Started by Saku, August 04, 2009, 04:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

I know I shouldn't. I really do. But I'll just indulge myself for this one thing and then I'll be good xD I had a thought earlier today that I wanted to pursue but I kept forgetting. However, I remembered it a few minutes ago and want to write it down before I forget it again!

I am interested in doing something along the lines of the movie Unleashed with Jet Li. I'd like to play a character similar to Danny (Jet Li's character) although he won't be the exact same person but it's the same general idea. You get what I mean.

I would be looking for someone to play my owner. :) If you've seen the movie you'll know what I'm talking about. Even if you haven't, if you look the movie up on google you'll find a nice little description about it xD I would send you a link or copy and paste the summary but I'm too lazy right now *laughs*

This RP is intended to be a M/M one but if you'd really like to you can also add some females into the mix as well but you'd have to talk to me about it through PM. For the most part it should be a M/M one since that's what I have in my mind hehe. I have lots of thoughts trickling through my head about this.

As for plot, I was thinking of following a similar storyline. However, tweak things a bit so that it's not exactly the same because that wouldn't be much fun if we had no room to grow, right? But details can be discussed with me over PM if this is at all interesting to you!

One more thing, this is a first three come first serve. I'll be taking up to 3 versions of this so whoever is interested PM me or write in this thread or even do both! I'll keep checking both places xD

Thanks!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests