Re: End to end

Started by Xandria, June 25, 2011, 12:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Choucho

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

ReflectManSmile

A tatoo of an obeliscolychny ? (lighthouse)
My intro ~ My A&A ~ My On/Offs ~ R.R. ~ My current mood
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.
Do not hesitate to correct my English if you notice some mistakes ! ;)
'Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.' - Francis Bacon, Essays, 2, "Of Death"

Choucho

WHY use such big words?? lol
Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

ReflectManSmile

Because they are beautiful...
... and they reflect sanctanimity !
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.
'Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.' - Francis Bacon, Essays, 2, "Of Death"

Izzy1337

Yeah... and they're confusing too... :) but good on ya for knowing 'em
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Xandria

Hiding

(from the incredibly long words battle that may be about to ensue! :P)
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Izzy1337

Gorgeous-...

...Lovely- Wonderful- and Excellent-Sounding idea...
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Xandria

Soldiers

(shall we say our mission is to keep the words within common dialogue?  :D)
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

ReflectManSmile

That's words of *wisdom* (winks) and silk, dear Lady.
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Choucho

Izzy1337

Choucho

ReflectManSmile

Seuss...
Lots of snakey snakes.
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.

Izzy1337

Sneaky snakes that hunt the timid two-fish.

ReflectManSmile

Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.

Anesa

Izzy1337

Anesa

Izzy1337

Anesa

derek

Sybl

Anesa

Sausages   ;P  (Don't ask)