Let's tell a story - a sentence at a time!

Started by Top Cat, March 16, 2013, 05:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Top Cat

I thought it might be time to make a new game, similar to some of the others that are already here. In this one, you add a full sentence to the story, connecting to the sentence from the post before yours.

Let's get started.

Not long ago, Bob would never have dreamed of doing what he was about to do.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Beguile's Mistress

Confrontation wasn't something he liked or was good at.

Stella Maris

But there was a time and place for everything, and things had gone too far to back out, now.
“Thou shalt not use poetry, art or music to get into girls' pants - use it to get into their heads.”
How to Make a Star Shine my O/os

Stella

He turned a dark, suspicious gaze to Mr Quacks, and wondered when his duck had decided to betray him.

Top Cat

"Look," he said to the duck, feeling slightly foolish, "I know you can talk."
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Formless

" Not the brightest among the herd are you? " The duck said mockingly.

Stella Maris

"Hey, now," he said defensively, "it's not every day a person encounters an intelligent duck!"
“Thou shalt not use poetry, art or music to get into girls' pants - use it to get into their heads.”
How to Make a Star Shine my O/os

Beguile's Mistress

The duck was a little surprised at being described as intelligent since he was usually called a bird brain.

Stella

He then stepped out of the pond with surprising dignity and said, "I saw what you did, Bob."

Top Cat

Bob was taken aback - he didn't think anyone had seen it!
O/O / Story Seeds

Formless

The duck narrowed his eyes as he took slow steady steps towards Bob " And I'm not happy about what you did. "

Top Cat

Bob took a step away from the menacing duck, stammering, "B-but, it was just a bologna sandwich!"
O/O / Story Seeds

Stella

CupidCatt

Bob withdrew a mallet from his underpants and struck Mr Quacks on the head, while blubbing "I'm so so sorry!"

Beguile's Mistress

Mr. Quack was quite nonplussed by the whack on the head and not a little dizzy as he looked up seeing two Bobs dancing in front of him.

Formless

But slowly a giant shadow crept over the dancing Bob.

Bruja

With hands out stretched in as if ready to grab them up!

Ariel

Mr. Quacks may have been dizzy, alright, but he was coherent enough to notice the ominous black shadow and he let out a quack of fear.
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Formless

Bob turned around , and to his surprise he join Mr Quacks with a scream.

Ariel

"What is that?!" The duck yelled, taking a webbed step backwards.
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Stella

Bob stumbled backward, speechless, and accidentally stepped on Mr Quacks.

Formless

The duck let out a loud cry when the boy's body squashed its spleen. So loud the shadow pondered the true identity of the duck.

Top Cat

Bob flailed, losing his balance as he stepped on the hapless duck, and fell over backwards.
O/O / Story Seeds

Formless

The duck saw light when he felt the boy's wight crushing him.

Durenthemir

The massive shadow stared at the two in confusion.