What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ausyandy

Lots of people are drinking coffee. Me too. I hate coffee (this coffee anyway), but there ain't nothing else to drink......

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

KCourtney

I guess I will break the chain...

I am drinking a tiny amount of Orange Juice.

Oniya

Muppet Show Java

I only wish I had the floor show to go with it.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Captain Maltese

Please kill me now. That looked like a dancing, naked butt in frilly hoses to me.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Oniya

* Oniya suspects the Captain could use some Java as well...

I mean, a dancing Slinky in frilly hose, maybe... but even my butt isn't that skinny!  ;)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

ArtemisHighmore

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Alika Luminos

Licorice tea.

Oh yeah. It's awesome like you don't -understand-.

If you like licorice. Which, if you ask some people, is pretty close to black death. But I lurves it.

Om nom nom licorice.

Also...I believe this has a fair bit of caffeine.  O.O

Captain Maltese

Licorice is very yummy. The only reason I am a bit sceptical it because I have heard it dampens male vitality. Which might be hogwash.

i am drinking pear cider anyway.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Oniya

Quote from: Alika Luminos on January 14, 2011, 03:34:28 PM
Licorice tea.

Oh yeah. It's awesome like you don't -understand-.

Ooooh, yes, I do...

Autumn52

TheLegionary

Saerrael

Quote from: Captain Maltese on January 14, 2011, 05:22:00 PM
Licorice is very yummy. The only reason I am a bit sceptical it because I have heard it dampens male vitality. Which might be hogwash.

It's true.

Beer, here.

auroraChloe

big mug o'tea with honey n' cream

a/a 8/21/17

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Autumn52

Oniya

Angzyn

Water, I need it after the bottle of RUM I had last night.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Hemingway

Angzyn

Water, water and more H2O....getting ready for tonight!!
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Autumn52

Wolfy

Dr. Pepper.

...I highly doubt he has a real medical degree at all. :/

Beguile's Mistress

Sierra Mist mixed with cranberry and pomegranate juices.

TheLegionary