U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

banned for not posting fast enough

innHERendo

banned for arguing over who gets to ban me
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Selene

banned for thinking you are the reason for the wanting...too..ban you...that doesn't make sense

abandoneddolly

baned for notmaking sense

innHERendo

banned for banning her when she was obviously having a hard time concentrating :P
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Tharic

banned for banning Selene, she was busy concentrating on me in another thread ;)

innHERendo

banned for being on so many stinking threads  :P
My Ons/Offs

Selene

Banned for talking about me whilst I talk to you in other threads...and also for posting just as I posted.

innHERendo

banned for....oh I can't ban you. Why would I want to do that.
My Ons/Offs

Tharic

banned for not having the balls to just ban her.. JUST DO IT MAN

abandoneddolly

banned for always being in my way

innHERendo

banned for always trying to race other people at banning
My Ons/Offs

Selene

banned for not banning me earlier.

abandoneddolly

baned because I'm just ebil like that

innHERendo

banned for being ebil and not evil  ;)
My Ons/Offs

Selene

banned for banning someone on the grounds of being ebil as opposed to evil. Ebil is sooo shweet!

innHERendo

banned for talking silly talk
My Ons/Offs

Tharic

banned for assuming she's talking.. she's typing!

Selene

Exactly! banned for...not rinsing and repeating...

Tharic

banned for not helping me lather.. something  >:)

Selene

banned for needing help to lather your hair...silly boy

abandoneddolly

banned for thinking he was talking about hair

Selene

banned for thinking I didn't know what he was talking about

innHERendo

banned for not just saying what you meant
My Ons/Offs

Selene

banned for being everywhere.