Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

Walks up to Saiyuri with tail in air and purring loudly. Rubbing on the nice lady and giving a soft mew. Win cuddles with the kitty and they both disappear in a puff of mist and leave a few cat hairs behind.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Saiyuri

Giggling Sai gently pets the beautiful Vera who rubs against her. As the kitty and the Win disappear Sai sneezes from the few cat furs left behind. Falling back she winds up beside the pair and hugs the Win against her for comfort as she sniffles.

Zeth

Can not bear to break up the touching scene. So Zeth steals Saiyuri and the Win.

Saiyuri

Squealing with delight Sai snuggles into Zeth's strong arms as she cradles the Win to her chest.

Verasaille

A mournful yowl is followed by high pitched pathetic mewing until the black kitty find win again and crawls into her lap, purring.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Boatman

Boat bundles Win and the black cat into a bag which he throws over his shoulder (no he didn't let go!).
He takes them to his secret Island where they can enjoy all sorts of sports, cool drinks, and sit out in the sun for the rest of their lives.
The End
History, where creative writing was born.

Zeth

Sucker punches Boatman and takes the Win for himself. It s now the Sequel! ::)

Princeoflight

Pats Zeth on the back and thanks him for the Win

Saiyuri

Slips the Win back into her loving arms.

Boatman

Slip being the operative word here. So much grease poor Win falls from Sai's arms onto her head.
Boat scoops Win up and takes her straight to the dolly hospital.

Zeth

Shows up in a doctor's coat at the hospital. He takes the Win off Boat's hands and treats her expertly.

Saiyuri

Checking into the hospital as the Win's guardian, Sai takes the healed Win home for a good rest.

Verasaille

Vera arrives just in time to declare herself Win's attorney and files lawsuits against all of them for trying to enslave the Win for their own purposes. The Win is released into her custody and the rest of them are carted off to jail.

Saiyuri

Using her charm to get out of custody, Sai comes up and scoops both Vera and the Win into her arms.

Boatman

Using the acid squirting pen he was given as a leaving present from the secret service, Boat dissolves his  way out of jail. He catches Sai by surprise, tickling her to distraction. Boat catches Win and take a her away with him to neverland.

Saiyuri

Giggling Sai squirms to try and get away from Boats tickles. Following after him to Neverland she captures both him and the Win with a lasso. Keeping Boat tied up for later Sai pulls the Win free and hugs it gently.

Zeth

Ponders for a moment if Boatman enjoys being tied up by beautiful women. Zeth then gets back on topic and lures the win away with cookies and milk.

Midwest Man

Looks over the selection of cookies to dunk in the milk and shakes his head. I pick up the win, offering warm male chocolate chip cookies and ice cold milk. The win goes with Midwest Man eagerly. "Good girl, win."

Beautiful Mystery

Carefully removes the Win from MM's grip, replacing with a "fake" win. Happily takes the win.
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Zeth

So not to fall for that trick Zeth takes Beautiful Mystery and the Win.

Midwest Man

Midwest Man holds up a cookie, and whistles to the win, recognizing the fake one left by the beautiful mystery. The win runs away from BM to return to the nice man with warm cookies. MM watches as Zeth frowns as the win leaves him and BM behind.

(Note to self: never make a name that when it is set as initials comes out as a way to vacate your bowels)

Verasaille

Vera purrs and snuggles up to Midwest Man and licks him with a raspy tongue. Happy to be reunited with the right Win.

Midwest Man

The Midwest Man gently strokes the fur of the lovely cat known as Vera, happy to have her here with him, and sharing the win. The win seems happy as well as she cuddles up between the two of them, and falls fast asleep. MM smiles, liking the soft fur and tongue of the pretty kitty.

Rhedyn

~quietly snags the win and flees with it~

Boatman

Gets rid of Red's fleas, stamping on the really big ones, and recovers dear Win.