Vending Machine!

Started by EdwardShane, May 22, 2014, 09:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clouds of Sapphire

The machine sprouts human legs and walks to another corner of the room to get comfortable.

Coing.
Wanna do some boobie stuff with yours truly?  Check out my Request Thread and see if it catches your interest.  Don't be shy.  ;3

King Serperior

The machine rumbles and begins to pelt you with rice until you are up to your waist in it.

Coin!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Beguile's Mistress

There are a series of hisses, whistles and squeaks and the machine shakes and trembles before going ominously quiet.  A moment later a small toy soldier slides out onto the floor, marches up to you and proceeds to stab your toes with its bayonet. ;D

Rhedyn

The toy soldier proceeds to do the same to BeMi, disgruntled by the fact no new coin was offered to the machine.

Coin

Kwiehtyp3

The machine doesn't appear to do anything at first. Then loud pops and whirs can be heard. Light smoke trickles from the dispenser. A loud mechanical grind adds to the now concerning turn of events. A burnt smell fills the air and you're quite sure the machine Is going to erupt Into flames any second. Then all goes quiet. A strange and tiny light glows within. As you approach, you find a tiny, glowing seed that radiates and aura of Intoxicating curiousity.

Coin.

Rhedyn

The machine spits out one hundred frogs which proceed to jump around everywhere.

Coin.

Morrowclaw

The machine gives you a brand new convertible, disassembled of course.

*Coin*
Partly for the hell of it
Solely out of boredom
Mostly for the story

Beguile's Mistress

There is an awful lot of grinding, whooshing, and slurping going on inside the machine for several minutes, lights flash and the machine shakes and vibrates and after a long deep groan spits out a

paperclip.

*coin*

EdwardShane

the machine spits out a deed for a literal gold mine!

....but all that's in it is fool's gold.

Coin

Rhedyn

The machine grumbles a little before returning your coin to you because it's fake.

Coin.

Beguile's Mistress

The machine begins to leak cherry syrup from the coin slot, Coke syrup from the dispenser slot and carbonated water in a flood from the top.  Now you have Cherry Coke everywhere and no straws or glasses.

*coin*

Morrowclaw

The vending machine begins to vibrate and it belches out a swarm of angry bees.

*Coin*
Partly for the hell of it
Solely out of boredom
Mostly for the story

Rhedyn

The machine sprays autumn leaves everywhere in an effort to bring the outside in.

Coin.

Wispyr

The machine hurls a thousand holiday mixtapes at you.

*Coin*

Rhedyn

The machine groans and whines before reeling out 100 metres of red silk ribbon.

Coin.

Wispyr

The machine creeks like old attic boards being walked on before sputtering out a cloud of dust.

*Coin*

Elysian Radiance

Baubles spin, gear whirl, and bulbs light up before the machine ejects an ugly Christmas sweater.

*Coin*
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Blythe

You get a small clockwork automaton that will clean your house for you!

Coin!

Adammair

The machine rattles, rumbles, then rattles some more. It begins to shake and lurch violently. "Ka-chunk! Ka-thump! Bang! Thump! Ka-CHUNK!"

Suddenly, the coin comes flying out of the change slot at high velocity and embeds itself in the wall opposite. The machine calms down slowly, and then dispenses the most adorable, fluffy teddy bear you've ever seen.

-coin-

Elysian Radiance

Baubles spin, gear whirl, and bulbs light up before the machine ejects an apple and berry scented candle! Enjoy!

-Coin!-

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.

Rhedyn

The machine drops an advent calendar... minus all of the chocolates.

Coin.

Elysian Radiance

Baubles spin, gear whirl, and bulbs light up before the machine ejects a patchwork teddy bear!

-Coin-

Wispyr

After a long delay, a swarm of spiders frantically crawls out of the machine.

-Coin-

Beguile's Mistress

The lovely smell of vanilla, roasted nuts and burnt sugar precedes the arrival of a bag of candy coated nut.

Coin!

EdwardShane

The machine wobbles for a moment before unfolding.  Its parts all readjust, and it then refolds itself.  It now appears as a completely different vending machine than it did before, and is even Christmas themed.

Coin