The New World Order (in need of Oligarchs and angels)

Started by Chantarelle, November 16, 2018, 03:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil1989

One last thing before I go to bed tonight, but I'd NEVER let anyone put up an incomplete profile.  Until every last detail's ironed out, it's a far safer idea to wait to approve anyone until after all of the information is there to see.  Small edits are one thing, filling out an entire section is something else.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Sye

Forms:
Partial
Human

Face Claim:Claire Mahoney

Player Name:Saika

Character Name: Dianthe, Real Name: Gaia

Allegiance:None, but to herself and the Earth

Race type/Class: Embodiment of Nature

Abilities:

Mother Nature Physiology (Currently limited): With the Earth damaged, she senses the unrest and the pain which means her powers are severely hindered. She doesn't have what it takes to heal herself and what she loves, but little by little she tries to fix what she believes that humanity needs to survive as she becomes one with the area to make the area fertile.

Nature Manipulation (currently limited):
Gray is unavailable, Green is limited, not at full power
User is connected directly to the natural world and thus can communicate, influence, manipulate and control nature: all living beings and plants and natural phenomena, such as the weather and geology of the Earth, and the matter and energy of which all these things are composed. They can survive in any natural environment on earth.

User can manipulate, tap into, blend and/or become elements of nature, including air, weather, lightning, earth, stone, metal, water, ice, light, darkness, clouds/mist, magma, fire etc.. They can control animals and plants and mimic their abilities and forms.

Because user can communicate with nature, they become instantly familiar with their surroundings, the connection is so deep that the earth can respond to one's emotions and desires (blossoming with flowers and calming weather when happy, making skies stormy or cause earthquakes when angry, shifting the landscape to gain the advantage in a fight, etc.)

The user can purify, heal and generally influence the health of nature, and considering the fact that they're helping the environment, plants and animals act favorably towards user. They have access to every living species of animal on Earth and can also draw strength from them and acquire their abilities. Nature obeys users every command and operate on a "hive mind", meaning users can control an entire army of animals.

Creation (currently limited): Only unworked, natural materials in limited quantities. Example: Cannot make a sword, but can create the ore that will have to be mined and processed.

Self-sustaining:Needs to be in sunlight for majority of the day. If enclosed in a dark room or subjected to pollutants then she feels weakened and needs to actually eat and drink.

Healing and Immortality(currently limited): Healing and regeneration was easy to do in the past, but currently it can take minutes to days, even weeks depending on the injury received. A minor cut is a few minutes as well as bruises. Getting to gashes can take hours, a broken bone can take days or a couple of weeks. Depends on if she wishes to use her power of Nature to take back the life she has given to heal herself or regenerate a lost limb.

However if she "dies", she turns into a seedling that is absorbed by the Earth so she can be revived which can take months or even years depending on how much damage the world will take to bring her back. Though it is unsure if a great power from another being can revive her faster as such a situation has never presented itself. Not sure what the side effects could be.

History:

How long has she been asleep? She remembered smiling and living happily with people she has declared her friends when the world burned and the feeling of despair as she remembers a blinding light and then... silence. As the world seemed to repair itself it repaired her as well. The dark ashes of who she was seemed to come together as she rose to the surface as darkness soon gave way to light. The dark bark flaking away as her "heart" glowed.  Her powers of the Earth is greatly limited as it seems to take great effort to do what came so naturally to her.

Being confined to a human size, she does what she can to try and repair herself which means ensuring the people of the land are well. However whatever has happened and the time that has passed made things complicated. Humanity has been reduced to to a new world order as she is at a loss and tries to figure out where she now belongs. It was strange to meet farmers and all she can really do is make the "clean" and fertile so they can grow crops and eat, but it was so draining. She couldn't keep the droughts at bay or make it rain for long periods as she wanders through the world. Her body, her home, it wasn't her anymore as she was now just a speck of dust it feels.

For those who wonder how she hasn't been captured? Simple. The Earth will always protect her for she is the Mother. Though there has been times she was close to being captured or gravely injured and that took so long for herself to heal from as she began to make the hard decisions from the days of old. Should she dry up some water to repair herself and cause an early drought or kill a tree or two? It is all difficult as people throughout history always prayed to the Gods for aid when it was just her whim. When the world would dwindle her resources faster than she can create or it was becoming too full, she would create natural disasters to thin out the herd. Maybe that is the reason why she doesn't choose a side and focuses on herself. Selfish comes to mind when she thinks like that, but without her then who will keep the Earth alive?

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Sye

Quote from: Amarlo on November 17, 2018, 02:30:32 AM
What is a spring child? o.o

I didn't know what race to put down, but a Spring Child is essentially a nature fey. I'm still researching honestly for a better race unless the "embodiment of nature" counts...

GaGa88

I'm very interested. My character will be a witch, of the voodoo variety. I'll start working on a CS once I get some sleep.

I'll go ahead and post my face claim, though.

Bianca Lawson
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Chantarelle

So, I added in some dates at the beginning of the main post to give us an idea of where we are.

Saika: I really like her and she will definitely be significant.
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Chantarelle

“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

GaGa88

Lol! I knew you were gonna say something!

So, I'm still not quite sure about her allegiance.  Could I put, 'whichever side works in her favor at said time'?
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Chantarelle

Gateman

WIP. Will fill in history when my head isn't hurting.

Player Name: Gateman
Character Name: "Breaker" Nash (first name Alexander, according to bounty posters)
Allegiance: Whoever is currently paying him.
Race type/Class: Cambion (half human, half demon)
Abilities: Molecular fission
Alexander gets his moniker from his trademark ability. Essentially, by expending a little energy, and with a simple hand motion, he can trigger fission in the desired materials.
Strengths: When he triggers the fission, it often causes a cascade event, making a much larger explosion than should be possible. This ability is rather versatile, depending on his intent. A snap of his fingers can make a little pop to bust locks, while a clap can turn a human into a fine pink mist. The noise level he produces seems to be consistent with the power of the blast, the vibrating air acting as a conduit to deliver the magical energy to fuel the power.
Weaknesses:  The whole power has some severe drawbacks. Concentration is key when it comes to the amount of power put into the blast. Additionally, hand movement is required, as is eye contact with the target matter. If his vision is obscured, the blast can't occur. Further, due to the noise caused, it makes stealth work impossible; no matter how silent he is leading up to the attack, his involvement will always be revealed before the mission is over, hence his bounty. Finally, he is not immune to his own explosions, making close combat treacherous at best.
History:

Born in the slums to a drunken lower demon and a meek mother, Nash did not have an easy life. He would spend most days trying to scrounge money, a semi-demonic Oliver Twist, if you will, and trying to avoid going home. His father wasn't particularly strong for a demon, but anything is monstrous when you're laid out on the ground and still young enough to have baby teeth. And of course, dear old mom wouldn't protect him...

As is unfortunately common, abuse and neglect at home made him a target outside of it too. Low status, low wealth, and low power didn't give others much reason to think he would be anything but a punching bag. And then one of the bullies exploded...

After a group of them beat the piss out of him - almost literally - he'd had enough and decided to goad them into killing him. Eyes full of anger and sadness, he screamed obscenities and clapped to get their attention, and was rocked by an explosion that covered him in effluvia. His eyes were crossed, and his ears were ringing, but what used to be three bullies was now 2 halves and so much blood. He clapped again, and again, and soon there was no more sign of anything but him in that secluded road. Later that night, there would be talk of a new pit where his home used to be, and bone fragments embedded in the surrounding walls.

several years later, the presumed dead Alexander Nash would reappear, going by the moniker "Breaker" and offering to make problems disappear, for a price, of course. He was known for always completing the job, and what he lacked in subtlety, he made up for in thoroughness. He would be labeled a terrorist, if he believed in anything. Instead, he has decided to use his power to ensure he never wants for anything again, and never has to worry about being hurt

Sye

Amarlo

Just so people are aware I'm working on things. ^^;

Player Name: Amarlo
Character Name: Mercedes
Allegiance: Lucifer
Race type/Class: Cambion Nephilim born of Archangel Ramiel
Abilities:
Mediumship - Thanks to the blood running through Mercy’s veins, one foot is always stuck in the spirit realm. For her there is very little separation between the two. She can both see, speak and interact with spirits on levels that most cannot. However, this is not a one way street, and not all spirits are kind. She has been harmed by them on more than one occasion.
Prophetic visions - Often confusing, muddled and heavily symbolic. Many even Retro-Cognitive in origin. (Will mostly be controlled by the GM and other players.)
Psychometry - Sensations, sounds, trace information, presences and oftentimes even memories.(Will mostly be controlled by the GM and other players.)
Clairvoyance - Currently this ability manifests in a mostly random and uncontrolled fashion. The only thing that seems consistent about it is that she can sense if a person has abilities, as well as potential abilities.(Will mostly be controlled by the GM and other players.)
Clairaudience - Mercy hears in a way that isn't connected to normal physical senses, on distances beyond normal ranges or being able to sense sounds that are beyond normal auditory range. At times she may be able to hear psychic/spiritual levels/beings. This ability is also mostly uncontrolled and random.(Will mostly be controlled by the GM and other players.)
White Lightning - From the tips of her fingers fly white hot lightning with a divine spark she is not currently aware holds any holy properties.This ability started to manifest in her teens and has been steadily growing in power the older she gets. While it can cause damage to anything, it is most effective when used against those of demonic or angelic origin, but has also proven moderately effective against spirits as well.
Non-Linear Perceptive Mind – Allows Mercy to be aware of strange sensations and changes in the fabrics of reality.
Mentally Resistant – Mercy is highly resistant to mental influence and mental abilities.
Superhuman Physiology - While not quite as resilient as say a pure blood angel or demon, Mercedes is definitely not as squishy and pathetic as a mundane human. She is faster, stronger, more resilient. Her stamina, endurance, perception, and even willpower are higher than any normal human could ever hope to retain.
Free Will - God’s gift to man and man alone.

History:
In the works
Believe she is a Cambion.
Daughter of the deceased Ramiel.

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Sye

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Vergil1989

Amarlo!  I want Ziva to meet Mercy as soon as possible because I agree with Saika, she's amazing already and she's not even done yet!

I am curious how she'd react to 'seeing' Ziva though....
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Amarlo

^^ Thank you again!

And after reading Ziva over, I think it certainly depends on when she met her. xD There's a good chance she could have met Ziva before the start of the game, if you wanted. Otherwise, overall, I say the "sight" of Ziva could be quite humorous. She probably looks like she's dripping in blood and cum to poor Mercy! Lmfao.

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Vergil1989

Lol true, although most days anymore she'd likely see Ziva in a far more positive light since she tries to protect the people that work for her, let alone her friends she's allowed herself since settling down somewhat.  And meh, I'll leave that decision to you Amarlo, but again, previous relationship or not, I'm definitely looking forward to meeting Mercy.  ;D  It's late and I'm tired lol.

Amarlo

In all honesty the way she 'sees' Ziva is completely within your own control. I just saw the note about blood and cum in her transformation ability and ran with it. Haha. I am also looking forward to meeting Ziva.  O:)

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Chantarelle

She’s beautiful Amaris.

Vergil: is your brothel located in the Cities or the outskirts?

Chantarelle

Adding updates to main post sporadically so keep an eye out everyone! Also if you think I should add anything please let me know.

Vergil1989

Likely the cities since I had it in my head she practically owns her own skyscraper by this point.

@Amarlo:  Heh, you're fine and I assumed as much anyway.  If you do want them to know each other though, I'm happy to discuss ideas through PM.  See ya!

Pockets

Player Name: Pockets
Character Name: Mordecai
Allegiance: Humanity and God
Race type/Class: Archangel-Evolved Human hybrid
Abilities: Dead-Zone – Mordecai has the ability to nullify supernatural abilities within 100 ft of him. Rendering everyone and anything down to a base human in terms of strength, resilience, reflexes and what not. When he activates this ability, he isn’t immune to its effects either. He is rendered a base human until he turns off the power.

Acquired Immunity to Supernatural powers: Mordecai has a unique gift in that he can become immune to supernatural powers, so long as he survives their initial use against him. This immunity fades after seven weeks at the seventh hour of the first day of the eighth week, if he’s not exposed to it again within that time period. He has the ability to lower his immunity in order to benefit from an ability such as healing powers.

The current immunities he’s gained immunity too are fire, electricity, telepathy, mind control, and healing.

Warrior Training – Somewhere in the range of 2100+ years old, Mordecai is the apex of what human potential could achieve. The number of weapons he is proficient with would fill an encyclopedia and he’s forgotten more martial arts than most have heard of.

Angelic Physiology – Mordecai has the strength, stamina, reflexes, and agility of an Angel.

History:
IC: Mordecai doesn’t talk about his past. The most anyone knows is that he is on the side of Heaven, Humanity, and God.

OOC: Mordecai was born of a mortal woman and an archangel who fell for love of a woman, sometime before the birth of Christ. He was raised by his father to be the penultimate mortal warrior. Training him in all manner of warfare, both known to humanity and yet to be developed by humanity. His mother raised him to be a compassionate, humble human being capable of loving anyone if they deserved it.

Mordecai became a wanderer after his mother died and his father disappeared shortly afterwards. He wandered the world in an attempt to help the downtrodden and the weak. Fighting back against the stupidity of the Catholic Church as it veered from that path of love and understanding taught in the bible, falling prey to superstition and fear. But his primary loyalty lie to humanity and God.

When Armageddon struck, he learned that he was far more than just a foot soldier in a war against Hell. He had the ability to neutralize demons and their powers. Wherever he fought, the demonic hosts lost. Unfortunately, he couldn’t be everywhere and the war was lost. This left Mordecai confused for years as he wandered, venting his confusion and fear on the demonic forces that wandered into his path. As the days passed, he was becoming more and more like the things he fought, losing that compassion and love for humanity that he had had before the Final War.

Until he found Emrafah.

She had fallen from Heaven out of love for humanity and it was her touch and loving nature that brought him back from the precipice of falling. Together they would work to unite the different groups who rebelled against Lucifer’s forces. Given that Emrafah couldn’t travel too far from the catacombs for fear of discovery, he found himself being the more mobile leader. Delivering messages and making initial contact with different rebel forces.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Sye

He looks amazing!!! Yay for the angel side!

Vergil1989

I can't decide if Ziva would want to kill him or....

Lol either way Pockets, I like him as well.  ;D

Gannameade

POCKETS!!!!

Almost the whole gang here!!!

I know you were looking over my shoulder.