Does anyone else love Tony Romo on CBS?

Flower

I was worried for nothing. Bears won!

Zaphod

Quote from: Flower on November 22, 2018, 07:51:51 PM
I was worried for nothing. Bears won!
Ah Flower, you must be a long suffering fan.  XD

Flower

We did suffer for what felt like ages but now that time of frustration and turning off the TV makes victory sweeter.

Laughing Hyena

Of course we all know what will happen come playoff time right?

Chiefs go full Reid, blow an easy game. Steelers play down to their competition and choke royally. Patriots coast to the Super Bowl, due to a depressingly easy line up, gain their sixth ring and the rest of the NFL laments another wasted year of football with only a growing list of injuries as their compensation in the after math of the Evil Empire. Have a nice day.

Zaphod

I'm just happy to see Eagles fans eat shit after crowing all summer.

Laughing Hyena

I thought we ate philly cheesesteaks. Oh wait, I see what you did there!  ;)

Zaphod

Don't mind me. I'm a Jets "fan". :P

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Deamonbane

Every single Pats fan right now...

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Deamonbane on December 09, 2018, 05:49:53 PM
Every single Pats fan right now...

Yep! Gronk could have saved it but he tripped! And why cant anyone on defense tackle!? Gost and his missed kicks!

Could have clinched the division but no! 😤

Also was sick to my stomach rooting for the Ravens too and they let me down!

Flower

Lady Sakura

Chargers did me a soild and beat the chiefs!

Aiden

a what a game! with a 2 point conversion?! Whaaaaaaa

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Aiden on December 13, 2018, 11:23:35 PM
a what a game! with a 2 point conversion?! Whaaaaaaa

Blown assignment that dude was wide opened too!

Deamonbane

All I could think about was how the Titans tried the same thing earlier this year and failed...

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Deamonbane on December 14, 2018, 10:40:32 AM
All I could think about was how the Titans tried the same thing earlier this year and failed...

Cause they suck. Their win against the Pats was their Superbowl so now they can go home in January 😋

Zaphod

My team is not in the picture any more so I take pleasure in the misery of teams that I hate. Such as the Patriots, Steelers and Eagles. I was so happy when the Pats ended up with a nice egg on their face. I am supporting the Bears for the rest of the season. :P

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Zaphod on December 14, 2018, 11:07:28 AM
My team is not in the picture any more so I take pleasure in the misery of teams that I hate. Such as the Patriots, Steelers and Eagles. I was so happy when the Pats ended up with a nice egg on their face. I am supporting the Bears for the rest of the season. :P

And here I thought you liked the patriots. Been lying to me all this time huh?  :P

Zaphod

Quote from: Lady Sakura on December 14, 2018, 11:25:47 AM
And here I thought you liked the patriots. Been lying to me all this time huh?  :P
I don't mind the teams as such and let's face it, they are more watchable than the Jets. It's the fanbase that I can't stand. So obnoxious and arrogant. :P

Deamonbane

I'm noting how you aren't excluding present company :D

Zaphod

Quote from: Deamonbane on December 14, 2018, 12:20:49 PM
I'm noting how you aren't excluding present company :D
Trust me Bane. You wouldn't like your own fanbase if you go to the stadiums. The real character comes out when waiting in the restroom lines. ;D

Flower

Deamonbane

Quote from: Zaphod on December 14, 2018, 12:31:20 PM
Trust me Bane. You wouldn't like your own fanbase if you go to the stadiums. The real character comes out when waiting in the restroom lines. ;D
Always thought that the Raiders had the most annoying fans... >.>

In other news, Bill Belichick is annoyed at Christmas for coming at an inconvenient time of the season.

https://985thesportshub.com/2018/12/14/bill-belichick-is-very-concerned-about-everyone-getting-their-christmas-shopping-done-during-football-season/

Zaphod

Quote from: Deamonbane on December 14, 2018, 12:41:51 PM
Always thought that the Raiders had the most annoying fans... >.>

In other news, Bill Belichick is annoyed at Christmas for coming at an inconvenient time of the season.

https://985thesportshub.com/2018/12/14/bill-belichick-is-very-concerned-about-everyone-getting-their-christmas-shopping-done-during-football-season/

Raiders fans are far more authentic than some of the bandwagon fans that dominate certain teams. Seattle and New England top this category in my opinion.