News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Who will post next? 2009.04.22

Started by stormkitten, April 22, 2009, 06:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haikuoftears

Galanthor

nah it's a me Galanthor *eats mushroom and grows*

haiku want some mushrooms?

haikuoftears

MUSHROOM! *glomps*

-waits for effect-

Where has the psychedelic gone?! Tis not he--- oh... different mushroom? -doesn't feel different.-

G-man!

Galanthor

*eats a flower* now i'm hot

haiku?

haikuoftears

Yes you are, Gala. yes you are. *chews on*

Gala!

Galanthor

*kisses* mah haiku!

mah haiku!

Tharic

Our regularly scheduled programming of the Galanthor and Haiku show has been interrupted, instead we present 'The Mating Habits of Sea Anemones'.

I pick Lucius

MystikGlory

Nope.  Sorry to disappoint.  :)

Galanthor?
PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL BE ON AND OFF TIL 6/10 DUE TO LAPTOP BEING FIXED.
I took the Oath of Drake  My Current Cravings

My On's and Off's

Tharic

It appears we are both disappointing the other unfortunately. Certainly not what we would expect to occur at E.

MG

MystikGlory

;) No longer disappointed!?

Rolin?

My On's and Off's

TheLegionary

MystikGlory

;) Sorry, wrong one. 

Legion?

My On's and Off's

TheLegionary

* claps hands *

Congratulations!!!

Mithlomwen??

Mistress Maro

-jumps in- Teeheh. Sowwies. The Maro is here here.

-tugs on on of her ears some and thinks- The Maro thinks that it will be the Mystik~! Mew.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Tharic

Nope, but I'm glad to hear I didn't disappoint MG earlier.

With that, I call MG.

MystikGlory

Here to please. 

Maro?

My On's and Off's

Mistress Maro

Mew~! -huggles the Mystik.- You guessed it right right~!

Hmz. Da Maro thinks Rolin?
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Galanthor

Mew... *shakes head didn't get hugz*

da Maro again?

Tharic

There shall be no hugs...

Quote from: MystikGlory on May 21, 2010, 01:09:18 PM
Here to please. 

Maro?

Hmm.. if you're pleasing, sign me up.. There's always that little PM button on the side.  ;)

MG

Galanthor

Mistress Maro

It is the Maro again! Nya~! -cheers and huggles the Gala~! =3

Hmz. The Maro thinks that maybe it will be Rolin~!

Chris Rock

TheLegionary

maybe we should change the name os this thread for something like "Who will not post next?" LOL

Xandi?

Tharic

MystikGlory

My On's and Off's

Tharic

*pulls the feathers out of his mouth*

Yes?

MG