Heaven on Earth - Recruiting (not at the moment)

Started by Sephiriel, June 23, 2013, 09:43:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cream

I'm thinking about throwing my hat in.  Have a basic concept for a character, but I'll need to do a bit more reading before I submit anything officially.
Fighting for a revolution of thought.

Discord: Cream.E#8738

Interested

Quote from: Cream on June 24, 2013, 11:06:08 PM
I'm thinking about throwing my hat in.  Have a basic concept for a character, but I'll need to do a bit more reading before I submit anything officially.

Please dear, let it be a male bi/gay or a straight/bi girl. lol.

Cream

It'll be a heterosexual male who has already been paired off with another writers character.  However if I enjoy the game enough to invest my muse in a secondary character, I very well may make a heterosexual or bisexual female character. Edited out because apparently it was too mean.  Fragile flowers.

Cream

Quote from: Interested on June 24, 2013, 11:17:01 PM
But if you don't, I won't give the Humans any fire.

I prefer blade play anyhow.

bubby

*Wanders through to see who's been hogtied already interested.*

Sephiriel

Quote from: LordLuck on June 24, 2013, 09:32:16 PM
Just as we have spoken about, my dear Jane of the Storms, I'll be in this too! XD

>:] awaiting whatever delight you decide to bring along

Welcome Minerva and to answer your question, I'd love to see how you play the said swap. Looking forward to it.

*hugs Flower*  happy to see we get another chance to play together, there's no hurry with the character sheet, we have almost two weeks to set the show. For everyone else having trouble finding a suitable myth, I suggest coming up with one or even better, use something from your country's folklore. Would love to know more myths this way.

Greetings Cream, no hurry as I've said before, just take into account that we need more female characters, but also this may be your last chance of submitting a male.

As of today, except for azz and another friend I've invited, I will postpone the acceptance of male characters until we get more women/females.

minerva7790

Quote from: Jane Storm on June 25, 2013, 02:55:22 AM
Welcome Minerva and to answer your question, I'd love to see how you play the said swap. Looking forward to it.

Gotcha! I'll make the final tweaks to my character sheet (which is definitely female), and post it up later!
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Kristen

heh... welcome aboard Minerva.

- Kristen -
Ons/Offs | (NEW) Apologies and Absences

Sephiriel

Bump for more female characters! We need at least two more.

bubby

Sephiriel

Nope. But we're getting some lol. Lord Luck's and erm..a surprise guest.

[Edit]

Spiral, are you getting your character done soon?  ::)

bubby

Sephiriel

Room for one more girl, then this process is over.

Hotaru37

I am interested Jane.  It may take me a bit to get a character sheet up.  Probably by tomorrow at the latest if that is not a problem.  I have been away from E for a couple of weeks and am doing some catch up.   :-)
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

Sephiriel

No problem Hotaru, someone put in a good word for you *winks* take all the time you need.

RECRUITMENT OFFICIALLY OVER.

See you guys in the OOC.

Hotaru37

Haha  I wonder who that someone was...  lol   :-)
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole