News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Search is on... (F seeking M)

Started by KCourtney, February 04, 2012, 05:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KCourtney

It has been a while. After a good break, I have finally returned. I have missed the site and stories. And since my muse is restored, I am ready to pick up a few stories. Though I am refreshed, I would like to start out with just a few stories. I guess I need to be broken in again. :)

At this time I do not have many ideas. So of course I am open to hear any your might have.

You Will Never Be Alone - Allison's grandmother passes away. And though she was the last remaining relative Allison had, she was not close to her at all. Never the less her grandmother left her everything. It actually couldn't have came at a better time. She had been down on her luck recently and was about to sink in debt. There was enough money to pay off all her bills and have some left over. She packed up and moved out to the country to live in the house her grandmother left her. This is where the story would pick up. It could go multiple ways. I was thinking the grandmother could have left your character a sum of money as well that Allison didn't know about. The money a bribe to watch over me, protect me and all that good stuff. Or maybe your character is more of a stalkerish type. Could also include your character being a werewolf or vampire.

Pairings I am always open to (My characters in bold):

Human/Vampire
Human/Werewolf
Groupie/Rock Star
Best friends

Thanks for taking a look! PM me if interested!

KCourtney