You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 15, 2018, 09:54:18 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The everlasting search of a RadTech.  (Read 1528 times)

Offline RadTechandBooksTopic starter

The everlasting search of a RadTech.
« on: August 14, 2016, 02:21:33 AM »

Welcome to my search thread. Hopefully something piques your interest. If nothing does, then thank you for taking a look. I am not new to roleplaying and have been roleplaying on and off for 13 years now. I finally have time to write again and am looking to add a few more stories to the ones I have already. I have had to take a few breaks due to life throwing me some curve balls that  I was not prepared for. If you think you’d be a good fit for me just go ahead and contact me.

I will add that I work swing shift and that means I tend to be a weekend poster.  I do not want to be pressured into posting. I will post when I get the chance to.  I know that many of you have hit the back button, but I don’t care as I don’t want writing to ever feel like a chore.

I won't list any rules that I have here because they are all in my O/O's. I do ask that you check out my O/O's by clicking on the embedded link or using the link in my signature. I did just update them.

Post Length and frequency
Introductions should be longer than regular posts. My regular posts range from two to four paragraphs. I ask that you give me something to work with. I will do the same. I'll post on the weekends, but as I stated before, I am a LAX poster. I do work swing shift and do pick up over-time from time to time. If I happen to go on vacation or some unexpected happens in RL, I will let you know.

Smut vs. Story
I prefer a good story over doing pure smut.

Short term vs. Long term
 I prefer long-term stories. Not a fan of one shots.

Please do not post in this thread. If you have questions, please PM me.

Settings
*Modern
*Medieval
*Historical
*Futuristic
*Original

Genres I enjoy
Light to Moderate Fantasy (No High Fantasy!)
Arranged Marriage
Slice of Life
Summer Love
Military Academy
Vampire/Lycan
Military Like
Beauty and the Beast (Does not have to be like the movie. I just like the general concept.)

Odd Pairings
Best Friend x Best Friend
Ex x Ex*
City Girl x Country Boy
Coach's Daughter x Athlete
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Lycan
Lycan x Human

An asterisk * means I have a plot.
As a reminder I write a female main character.
For any of the stories with Lycans, they will have a human form.
My main characters will never be under the age of 18.

Inspirational Pictures

I would love to create a story based off of any of these pictures.
Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3
No beastiality. The wolf would have a human form.

Picture 4

Picture 5

Picture 6
The dragon will have a human form.

Picture 7

Picture 8

Picture 9

Picture 10

Picture 11

Picture 12

Picture 13

I've updated my thread a little and have removed most of my plots. I will be adding new plot or story ideas in time. I have only kept one. When I do post more plots/ideas, I won't be offended if we don't use them.

Ex x Ex
Two people that grew up in a small town where everyone knew everyone. They started dating in their freshmen year of high school. They had had big plans about their futures. The two were polar opposites. One coming from a great family and needed for nothing. The other was from what was considered the wrong side of town. The parents weren't thrilled that their son or daughter was dating someone unsuitable. The two ignored them and seemed like they had a great future together. Shortly after graduation, something happens and one of them skips town without a word...Fast forward so many years and the one that left returns. Why did they leave in the first place? Did they bring someone with them? What will happen when they run into the one they left behind?

Lycan General Idea
[size=11]This is more of an idea than an actual plot. I have been craving a good lycan story for awhile now. The setting would be more modern and in a smaller town. The basic idea in my head is that the humans had always been told to stick to the paths when in the woods as nothing would attack them. If they strayed from the paths, there would be no guarantees of their safety. I had the idea that my character grew up in the small town and even as a small child she had always ventured off the beaten paths to find whatever it was the others were so afraid of. Maybe she witnessed something as a child or was saved by something and now that she's an adult she wants to know what it was. Just putting my thoughts out there. [/size]
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 05:47:46 AM by RadTechandBooks »

Re: The everlasting search of a RadTech.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 04:31:38 PM »
I updated the section about post length and frequency.

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 05:15:56 AM »
I live and have updated my little intro section. :)

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 05:33:28 AM »
I've updated my intro section. This is my four month bump as I am looking for more stories if fate decides to be kind. :)

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2018, 07:37:18 PM »
This is my monthly bump. I am back and am looking for a few new stories. I currently have four going, but could handle one to two more. I'll be updating my thread as time goes on.

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2018, 05:50:11 AM »
This is my monthly bump. I updated just about every section. I added more inspirational pictures and a general idea for a plot that could use some more work.