Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boatman

It had been fantastic... Unbelievable, except I recall it happened.
Us together.
Wow - romance, sex, more romance, more sex... and so on...
We didn't get out of bed for a whole day, but then I needed a wee (sorry about that incidentally).

It's when I came back and witnessed the mass of bugs crawling and writhing at your blue lips, and you shuddering uncontrollably. Your smile one of ...well... what I can only describe as utter rapture.

I knew then we were finished.

Bye

History, where creative writing was born.

Rhedyn

Boaty, dear. How many times have I told you that you don't need to sneak around the house with the knives? You are not an assassin! Maybe one of these days you will believe me. Until then, no. May they bring you more happiness than I did.

Boatman

Lovely Rhed,

About the knife... you know how handy it is. You even told me so. Carving the roast parsnips for dinner (when we were together - sigh), cutting the ends off those flowers for your display. Getting the stone out of that lame sacrificial goat's cloven hoof.

I didn't really say - excuse my male insensitivity - but I loved your art, and most of all you...
I still do.
You'll recall how I went along with your game and put on the blindfold not knowing you were going to lead me through security to the Slaughter Stone.
Yes, I was ecstatically happy with us, until you ripped the knife from my calf scabbard to 'work your magic' creating an ancient Celtic design on my skin.

The wounds will heal to scars no doubt, but sadly my heart will never mend.
History, where creative writing was born.

Merry Gentry

Sorry Boatman.. I cannot compete with the sea and let's be honest, that is your first love!  Good bye.
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Merry Gentry

You refuse to propose to me, properly!  So done..
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

fantasygirl90

My darling....darling.....lovely....gentry....

All your demands and dreams are so lovely.....

They just don't match my willingness to commit or fulfill them so I believe that this must be where we part ways....

Stay lovely!

Scott

You know fantasygirl, I love everything about you... BUT... There always seems to be a bit of lipstick on your teeth and it drives me insane.

I'm sure another will come along soon, I wish you nothing but the best.

Merry Gentry

Dearest Scott.. the constant showering has left me pruned and wrinkly!  We are like oil and water.. just don't mix.   I'm moving on and suggest you do the say.  xoxo

Rhedyn

Merry, I buy you pearls all the time and they're just never enough; you always want more. I have no money left for them and so I must leave. You deserve someone who has the finances to keep up with your habit   :'(

Rummy Tum Tum

Your mouth is always covered up and I can never give you kisses. And apparently I'm a hypocrite, because I wear this gas mask all the time. Yeah, I think it's best for both of us if we go our separate ways.

Merry Gentry

You're so hypocritical! I can't take it any more. It's all about you, you, you! I need someone that wants to focus on me!
You need to go, I'm sorry.. this is my selfish phase.  G'bye..

abandoneddolly

your to selfish its all about you and want you want. I may be a doll but I have needs to you know.

Merry Gentry

You used up ALL my eye make, the black is gone AGAIN!
  You need to learn to share!
I don't think this is going to work out. 

Merry Gentry

You never let me play with your hair! It's always covered up.  For months now I have longed to run my fingers through it, pull it back and .... you just won't let me.   I need more! We're done.

Merry Gentry

You threw our children and myself in the Street and changed the LOCKS!?
How could you!  We deserve better, I deserve better!  My lawyer will be in touch!

Eikichi

Darling, I'm absolutely exhausted of you constantly avoiding my touch. It's not me, it's definitely you.
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Merry Gentry

You were all hands, I never got a moment's peace!  I need some space

BunnieNijah

Baby you made me broke buying all the bling for you.

Merry Gentry

I'm a material girl.. and you refused to give me everything I needed!
I'm off to find someone that can support me in the way I'm accustomed!

StormAngelus

I'm so tired of your shallow, superficial materialism! I'm going single, my home slice!

*weeping, slams door behind her*
"Pulseless and cold, with a Derringer by his side and a bullet in his heart, though still as calm as in life, beneath the snow, lay he who was at once the strongest and yet the weakest of the outcasts of Poker Flat." - Bret Harte

Nico

You haz no coffee! We're so done!  XD

Shekinah

Sweet Red, I'm sorry to have to do this but well when you said you wanted a nibble, I never expected to end up with a hole in my arm!
I always assumed you weren't literal when you said you're so cute I could eat you. Now that I do now this is the case, you have left me no choice.
Goodbye.

Because we both can't deny that we are attracted to the other side and think it's time we each go our way.

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

Merry Gentry

You are always staring at me. Everything I do, everything I say..always a stare!
I need conversation, I need smiles, I need someone else.  I'm sorry, but we are done.

Trigon

Merry Gentry

Too many sharp edges with you!  I need softness and cuddles!
Please leave.