Soul Society: Life of the Shinigami (Still open for recruitment!)

Started by BruceTheCat, February 14, 2014, 11:01:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruceTheCat

It is your call Vaulera. We have Lieutenants that do and do not have access to their Bankai's. Just make sure if you do, that it's noted in your back story that you keep it a secret.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

BruceTheCat

I have reopened the 5th and 10th Division Captain slots for anyone who is interested!
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

AngelicBlade

Sorry this took forever, but I hope it satisfies.

Name: Volpen Kohautsu
Division: 10th
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Strengths:
Strategic Mind: He is able to form strategy fair quickly and in combat can judge a persons weakness and strengths quickly.

Agility: Volpen is very agile and able to dodge most attacks as well as getting past people's defenses.

Ambidextrous: Volpen is capable of fighting with either of his hands equally. Due to the fact he has two Zanpakuto because of his massive spiritual pressure.

Massive Spirit Pressure: Volpen was born with a crazy amount of spiritual pressure and thus when he became a soul reaper got two swords to split his spiritual pressure in half.

Rare Zanpakuto: Volpen was gifted with two Zanpakuto, on the disrupts the senses and one that can create illusions.

Master Swordsman: Volpen is a master in the duel wielding style and is a decisive and accurate sword master.

Weaknesses:
Weak Head On: If you can cancel out his Zanpakuto abilities Volpen's pretty much a sitting duck , his sword fighting skills can only get him so far, he's not strong enough to fight head on.

Loyal: He's insanely loyal to his captain and the soul society, but more-so to his friends.

Kido: Volpen is potentially one of the worst Soul Reapers at any form of Kido, therefore he relies heavily on his Zanpakuto.

Impatient: Volpen is known to become impatient in long fights and tasks, causing him to get frustrated and brash

Socially Awkward: Volpen doesn't deal well with others a lot of the time, causing problems in diplomacy and team exercises/missions.

Inexperienced: Volpen's the newest to the position of captain meaning he doesn't know how to handle some situations as well as others might and is kind of naive
Zanpakutō:
Name: Mugen no iryūjon(Endless Illusion) & Piasu kankaku(Pierced Senses)
Shikai"Pierce Reality, Iryujon Kankaku" In this state Ityujon is able to dull an enemies senses or manipulate them to trick them buy sending out a small precise wave into the targeted sense, or senses. Kankaku is able to duplicate Volpen to create 'clones' or is able to make the opponent see a friend as a hostile or the other way around.
Bankai"Shatter their senses and Break Reality, Mugen no Iryujon Piasu Kankaku!" In this state Volpen is able to completely break someone's grip on what's real and what's not, their sense can be entirely manipulated or nullify their senses completely temporarily blinding or deafening someone, he's also able to place the opponent in a complete illusion world so to speak, this could draw on their memories or it could place them in a living nightmare of which they are stuck in for about thirty minutes before it dissipates.

History: Volpen was born into a high ranking family within the Seireitei. The Kohautsu family. Volpen started his training their with his father before moving on to the academy. Because of Volpen's family he had high expectations place upon him, however he was determined to meet them. Through hard work and strength of will did Volpen become one of the best swordsmen in the academy and in tactics he did however fail horrendously when it came to Kido. No matter how hard Volpen tried at Kido he simply could not master the skill and always blew something up or did something wrong.

However because of his other skills he graduated none the less. Volpen was placed in squad 10 where he slowly worked his way up the ranks. Volpen was on a mission to kill some highly dangerous hallows. While on this mission the squad 10 lieutenant was killed as well as all of Volpen's squad. Volpen was the only one to survive until his captain could arrive and destroy the hallow. The captain made Volpen his new Lieutenant for the fact that he not only survived but was able to hold off the hallow for such a long period of time.

About four months before the murder of the Captian-Commander Volpen challenged his captain to a duel for the position of Captain. It was in this duel that Volpen revealed the fact he had unlocked his Bankai, how displayed to an extent of it's power before his former captain yielded.

BruceTheCat

Hey Angelic,

Here are my notes! Remove 1 of your Strengths, and Rare Zanpakuto. We have two people already with this Strength, and I would prefer to keep it pretty uncommon among the Shinigami. You can also remove 2 of your Weaknesses in turn if you would like.

I think you should rework your Shikai and Bankai to be themed differently. The Illusion ability is too close to Aizen's capabilities with his Bankai. Thanks!
- scribus1000

AngelicBlade

Hrmkay, I'll get on it tomorrow, I'm a bit tired at the moment.

AngelicBlade

Name: Volpen Kohautsu
Division: 10th
Appearance:
Volpen
Kage no Tenshi
Sienaru Akuma

Strengths:
Strategic Mind: He is able to form strategy fair quickly and in combat can judge a persons weakness and strengths quickly.

Agility: Volpen is very agile and able to dodge most attacks as well as getting past people's defenses.

Massive Spirit Pressure: Volpen was born with a crazy amount of spiritual pressure and thus when he became a soul reaper got two swords to split his spiritual pressure in half.

Master Swordsman: Volpen is a master in the duel wielding style and is a decisive and accurate sword master.

Weaknesses:
Loyal: He's insanely loyal to his captain and the soul society, but more-so to his friends.

Kido: Volpen is potentially one of the worst Soul Reapers at any form of Kido, therefore he relies heavily on his Zanpakuto.

Socially Awkward: Volpen doesn't deal well with others a lot of the time, causing problems in diplomacy and team exercises/missions.

Inexperienced: Volpen's the newest to the position of captain meaning he doesn't know how to handle some situations as well as others might and is kind of naive
Zanpakutō:
Name: 'Kage no tenshi'(Shadow Angel) 'Seinaru akuma'(Holy Demon)
Shikai "Light and Darkness intertwine! Tenshi Akuma" In his shikai Volpen allows himself to to draw upon the power of shadows and light. He's able to manipulate them and make them into weapons or projectiles of which he could fire at an opponent or send out a wave of either light or darkness.
Bankai"Holy Shadows will bring Judgement, Kage no Tenshi Seinaru Akuma!" When Volpen releases his bankai, his sword transform into their embodiment, a Cloaked Dark Angel and Golden Kind Demoness, While those two can control their specific element Volpen can infuse the two and make a silvery black flame that can burn through almost anything even though it feels cold to the touch. 

History: Volpen was born into a high ranking family within the Seireitei. The Kohautsu family. Volpen started his training their with his father before moving on to the academy. Because of Volpen's family he had high expectations place upon him, however he was determined to meet them. Through hard work and strength of will did Volpen become one of the best swordsmen in the academy and in tactics he did however fail horrendously when it came to Kido. No matter how hard Volpen tried at Kido he simply could not master the skill and always blew something up or did something wrong.

However because of his other skills he graduated none the less. Volpen was placed in squad 10 where he slowly worked his way up the ranks. Volpen was on a mission to kill some highly dangerous hallows. While on this mission the squad 10 lieutenant was killed as well as all of Volpen's squad. Volpen was the only one to survive until his captain could arrive and destroy the hallow. The captain made Volpen his new Lieutenant for the fact that he not only survived but was able to hold off the hallow for such a long period of time.

About four months before the murder of the Captian-Commander Volpen challenged his captain to a duel for the position of Captain. It was in this duel that Volpen revealed the fact he had unlocked his Bankai, how displayed to an extent of it's power before his former captain yielded.

BruceTheCat

Looks good to me Angelic! Sorry it took me a bit to reply with your approval. Please feel free to throw it into the OOC section, say hi, and get posting!
- scribus1000

BruceTheCat

One of our players needed to bow out, so I've reopened the 9th Division Captain's spot.
- scribus1000