The Junk shop. Gender transforamation.

Started by Polymorph, September 09, 2012, 07:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polymorph

Idea originally by Aleph and borrowed with permission.

Junk Shop
Stars: Unwitting Inheritor (UI)/Opportunistic Friend (OF)

An old, distant relative dies, leaving UI a junk shop and a large pile of money. He moves into the rather large apartment above the store and brings OF for company. The junk shop is so full of odds and ends that it's almost impossible to move around down there so the first thing to be done once they're settled is to go through all the mess and sort out what's in there.

While poking around in the full to overflowing shop, UI find a pair of pendants. Nothing happens with them until both are worn. One pendant changes the wearer's gender and appearance. This pendant can only be removed if the Dom pendant wearer removes theirs first.

It would be awful if OF were to take advantage of UI's situation. Worse still if they were caught in public and UI had to explain who he-she was... Hijinks's ensue.

Looking for a writer to take the role of the opportunistic friend. Hope to play this out with a lighthearted approach with comedy although it may certainly have dubcon or noncon elements depending on how opportunistic OF is played. At first UI will be completely in the dark as to what has triggered the transformation, having put the sub pendant on several days before OF tries theirs on and not associating the two events. OF will figure the connection very quickly, the appearance of his (or her?) altered friend will match exactly their dreamgirl. Experimenting with their own pendant will confirm this.

playfullchick76

Thats an original, interesting idea. I'm going over it in my head, tell me anything more that you can about it if you can. If you do want to try it out with me, if not, its okay.