Crystalline Academy • Recruitment Thread

Started by AliceInLace, February 12, 2015, 06:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AliceInLace

We Are Currently::. Open Characters::. Always Open Last Update::. April 3, 2015

The Story
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

War has sent ten kingdoms into shambles as money and power ruled over the lands. The kingdoms were in shambles and many lives were lost in the battles that took place. Each kingdom was unlike the rest, all named after the precious gems they're known for the royal families also posses special abilities. This only fueled the war even further as each kingdom set out to prove who deserved to be ruler of all the lands. As bloodshed and tears stained the soil the kingdom experienced what is now know as the Dark Days. No one was safe from the war and the kingdoms became even further divided in there ways.

Five years ago a peace treaty was enacted and a new land was made in the name of peace. The dust soon settled as soldiers were sent home to their families until soon a letter arrived to each royal family of the kingdoms. The letter stated that in order to comply with the new peace treaty each kingdom must send one male and one female heir to the new Crystalline Academy where they would learn to keep peace as well as how to better use their abilities. The Dukes and duchess' of each land were also offered an invitation in hopes of further expanding the school.

What the students and staff of Crystalline didn't know was not everyone wants peace. The students may have to deal with getting along with other kingdoms but someone else has bigger plans. Can there truly ever be peace? Can such divided kingdoms come together against an even bigger threat? That's for you to decide!

Thread Management

Here is a list of the people who run, help and enforce rules for this roleplay. In order to become a moderator, you have to be here for a while and show interest in such a position. If any of these people ask you to follow a rule you may be breaking please do so. Any major conflicts or problems can be directed to myself or my partner.

Game Master/Owner::. AliceInLace
Co-GM::. Outlaw Fallen

.::Moderators::.

Starcry, EdwardShane, SargentToughie, ReaperDouble0, Mellific

Basic Rules

Here are a few simple rules to follow separated by category. ALL of Elliquiy's Rules will be adhered to without deviation.

general
Myself, Outlaw Fallen and our moderators are law around here. I always try to include the opinions of others while making changes and updates but please respect my decisions even if it may not have been your choice. This means do not complain or nitpick about the details I choose or direction I take the story.

Respect me and your fellow players. Respect the fact that we are different people, with different opinions, different beliefs, and different boundaries. By respecting each other, we can focus on just enjoying ourselves here.

If there is any issues with anything or anyone in the thread that you may become uncomfortable with, please let me or my staff know and we will try to assess the situation.

If you are in a relationship with someone on E (inside or outside of the game), read and be familiar with this guideline. Even if you are not in a relationship, the rule still applies.

posting
First and for most, please try to post as frequently as possible. I understand that everyone has lives but if you have people waiting on a reply from your character, try to get to it with in a week.

Any posts involving scenes that are past the 'Light' standard, please tag them. This will help other readers know what they are comfortable reading.

No character is perfect and everyone has a weakness, you are not almighty.

I would like to consider this a Literate roleplay so with that try to post a MINIMUM of four paragraphs or 500 words. I will accept the occasional short post but please don't make it a habit. Please have a grasp on proper spelling, grammar and punctuation. No one is perfect, but we do have standards.

In Character
Only straight characters, please. The time period is not common for openly LBGT.

Technology in this setting is not very advanced. Basically, there is no electricity or modern technological advances. No cars or trains or planes. No ipods or MP3 players or computers. No microwaves or electric stoves.

This world is along the lines of "sword and sorcery," so no firearms will be allowed. This means no guns of any kind. Weapons can be any type of blade, arrows, darts, things of that nature.

As with every game on E, player O/O's WILL be respected! If someone has violated your O/O's, try sending a PM to that player with a polite note that you are not comfortable with whatever they are doing. Feel free to CC your GMs when you do. If the player's behavior does not change, notify GMs IMMEDIATELY. The offending player will be banned from the game and a note of the infraction will be sent to E staff.

You cannot kill off a character without the writer's permission. If someone tells you he/she does not want to kill his/her character, please respect that. If anyone is pressuring you to kill off your character or to do anything with your character that you do not want to, bring it to my attention.

Don't pressure or pester someone to post. Do not tell them how they are supposed to write their character. You can plot with people, that's fine, but do not try to persuade them to write their character a certain way if they do not want to. If you feel like someone is pressuring you to do anything with your character, let me know.

Each person can have no more then three characters, however only one of them can hole a Prince/Princess spot. This is to ensure fairness in the characters.

Regarding the new Duke and Duchess positions, you have to 'build evenly'. By this I mean that if there is already a duke of Luna and no other dukes, please chose another kingdom. This will help prevent one kingdom from having a large number of characters while others are only a few.

Remember: GMs are the writers of this story and your character's actions have consequences. Nitpicking, complaining or arguing with the details or direction of the story is not only unwelcome, but also a breach of E's rules. If you have a legitimate issue, PM one of the GMs and we will be glad to talk about it. WE HAVE ALREADY HAD ONE ERUPTION OVER THIS AND YOU WILL GET ONE REMINDER OF THIS RULE BEFORE BEING ASKED TO LEAVE THE GAME AND A NOTE IS SENT TO E STAFF.

The OOC
No drama in the OOC! If you have a problem with a particular person or something that was said/done, address it with the individual first and try to sort things out privately (Translation: TAKE IT TO PM IMMEDIATELY). If the issue is not settled that way, bring it to the attention of one of your mods or GMs so that we may attempt to find a solution. Do not drag it into the OOC and do not name-shame or point fingers in the OOC This is also a violation of E's rules of civility.

DO NOT argue in the OOC. This goes with the rule about no drama. Let's keep the OOC a light and friendly place, because we're all here to have fun and it isn't fun watching others fight. It's awkward, it's tense, and it's unnecessary. Handle it among yourselves or bring it to my attention. At the end of the day, we are all adults and we expect that all conflicts should be able to be resolved courteously, maturely and respectfully.

Communication is key to a toxic-free OOC. If there is something that makes you uncomfortable in the current conversation, please be sure to say something about it. A simple "This subject/topic of discussion makes me uncomfortable, can we talk about something else?" would do. On that note, don't purposely talk about topics that would make someone uncomfortable. Please be respectful to people's boundaries and triggers.

No pot-stirring outside of OOC. If you are aware of someone spreading drama, discord or malice or just plain bashing on other players in the game so as to alter other players' perceptions of them, notify us immediately. This sort of toxicity is not what we want in our game or what is needed in the E community.

Don't saturate the OOC with conversations about other threads. You might be in another thread with someone else in Utopia, but having an active discussion in the OOC about that other thread is a bit rude. Talk about it privately, please.

Regarding Absences

All characters must post a minimum once a week but please try to respond faster if you have people waiting on you. If you have not posted or contacted me in a week then you will get a ◘ next to your name in the "Active Players" section to signal you have been away. If you fail to contact me or post in two weeks your character will then be up for grabs.

Hiatus will be treated differently. If you are leaving for a short period of time please notify me or Fallen of your upcoming absence. Tie up all loose ends in the game as much as possible before your leave. Any hiatus over a month will result in your character being up for grabs. All users on Hiatus will have a ♦ next to there name on the "Active Players" list.

Active Players

Princes

Outlaw Fallen • Prince of Lunaria
ItsOzone • Prince of Terra*
SargentToughie • Prince of Cumulus*
TheCorsair • Prince of Prudentia
Interdiction of Words • Prince of Aquaria
BlankLightening • Prince of War
AidenWhite • Prince of Violetta
Moon Hound Hati • Prince of Incendia
aorangi3 • Prince of Solaria
BlackLightning • Prince of Belligero
DarkNevaeh • Prince of Curationum

Princesses

AliceInLace • Princess of Violetta
Chasseybaby • Princess of Lunaria
Mellific • Princess of Curationum
EdwardShane • Princess of Belligero
LamenatingQuill • Princess of Terra
CHARACTER AVAILABLE • Princess of Solaria*
BaronessAiyanna • Princess of Cumulus
ReaperDouble0 • Princess of Incedia
AliceInLace • Princess of Prudentia*
Starcry • Princess of Aquaria

Staff

AliceInLace • Headmistress
EdwardShane • Professor of Battle Training/Defense
aorangi3 • Professor of Magical Theory, Alchemy, and Magical Discipline
BaronessAiyanna • Professor of Music and Arts
AliceInLace • Professor of Etiquette
AidenWhite • Professor of History

* No Profile Yet
◘ Not Active, Two weeks until character becomes available
♦ On Hiatus

Links

Link to other threads.

Recruitment Thread
Character Creation
In Character
OOC and Chatter

18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night

AliceInLace

Let me know if you're interested! i'll be putting up the character thread tomorrow!
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

AliceInLace

Letrixia

I would like to be a Curationum • Amethyst princess with self regeneration powers and healing powers using her self regeneration. Like she will hurt herself in order to heal others but her self regeneration would heal her.

AliceInLace

Letrixia

yay! :P also she would have no combat skills at all hehe easy pickings. In exchange for that she can heal almost everything, what do you think?

AliceInLace

Yeah, Can heal everything that isn't a fatal injury ie: Losing a limb, Stabbed/Hit in a major artery... so on

AliceInLace

I added you to the players list, tomorrow the other threads will be up so you can create your character

AliceInLace

Quote from: Letrixia on February 13, 2015, 06:24:28 PM
yay! :P also she would have no combat skills at all hehe easy pickings. In exchange for that she can heal almost everything, what do you think?

I added a "Reserve" so you can fill that out to save your spot

Letrixia

Kingdom Name: Curationum • Amethyst
Kingdom of Healing
role:: Princess
name:: Luna
powers:: Extreme regeneration abilities, The ability to cause herself harm in order to heal almost everything. (Including a severed limb if the person has the limb with them)
played by:: Letrixia

[Will fill the picture when I know if you accept real life or anime]]

AliceInLace

I actually haven't thought about that yet... hmm

Inari

Noting an interest... not sure if I would play a male or female for Peridot. Either way they would be able to talk to animals and control tree vines and such... very fun times...

AliceInLace

Quote from: Starcry on February 13, 2015, 06:51:10 PM
Noting an interest... not sure if I would play a male or female for Peridot. Either way they would be able to talk to animals and control tree vines and such... very fun times...

Sounds great!!

AliceInLace

I think i decided that given the fantasy nature I will go with Anime/Realistic Art style for the pictures.

Inari

Kingdom Name:: Kingdom of Earth ~ Terra • Peridot
Role:: Prince
Name:: Florian Terra
Powers:: Can communicate with all domesticated animals and small forest animals and can control vines, tree roots, ect.
played by:: Starcry

Izaya Orihara

This seems interesting. May as well try a character app before the roles get snapped up. Hope this is okay:
FYI, I copied the layout of the app above mine, since the one in the first post seems to have coding issues.

Kingdom Name:: Kingdom of Air ~ Cumulus • Topaz
Role:: Prince
Name:: Zephyrus Ventariel
Powers:: Wind Manipulation, Mist Form, Purification (ability to purify things, from water to illnesses, including, at least temporarily, problems of the mind).
played by:: Izaya Orihara

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

AliceInLace

Every thing looks great so far, I'll just have to edit the pictures to the required 100x100 px size. :) For future, you're supposed t send these to me in a message xD

Inari

When I put it 100 you could barely see the face and stuff so I went with width=200 on the pictures instead. [img width=200][/img]

AliceInLace

Quote from: Starcry on February 15, 2015, 06:21:22 AM
When I put it 100 you could barely see the face and stuff so I went with width=200 on the pictures instead. [img width=200][/img]
Don't worry I'll fix it. I use that size for a reason, they all will go on the front page on the rp

LamentingQuill

I would like to put in my request for the Peridot princess, I adore nature and I think I would have a lot of fun with it.

AliceInLace

Quote from: Starcry on February 15, 2015, 12:07:17 PM
I thought it was for use in rp. :o

Nope, it'll be more clear once I can get up the main page and the OOC :)

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Starcry on February 15, 2015, 03:40:36 PM
Want our characters to be siblings?

Sure, sounds good. PM me and we can share details, don't want to have conflicting information :)

FlamingAce242

Are you guys still looking for people? I might go for a fire or battle kingdom.

LamentingQuill

Working on profile for peridot princess now :)

LamentingQuill

]
Kingdom Name: Kingdom of Earth ~ Terra • Peridot
name:: Saria Terra
powers:: Saria is adept at manipulating nature to create flourishing gardens worthy of Eden. Saria has the ability to purify soil, enabling superb vegetation growth and quality, however doing so leaves her extremely exhausted and vulnerable, she is never without her twin brother Florian when it becomes necessary to do this.  She can use vines and what not defensively as her brother can, but she prefers to abstain from violence unless absolutely necessary.

played by:: LamentingQuill

AliceInLace

Quote from: LamentingQuill on February 15, 2015, 06:12:16 PM

]
Kingdom Name: Kingdom of Earth ~ Terra • Peridot
name:: Saria Terra
powers:: Saria is adept at manipulating nature to create flourishing gardens worthy of Eden. Saria has the ability to purify soil, enabling superb vegetation growth and quality, however doing so leaves her extremely exhausted and vulnerable, she is never without her twin brother Florian when it becomes necessary to do this.  She can use vines and what not defensively as her brother can, but she prefers to abstain from violence unless absolutely necessary.

played by:: LamentingQuill

Shorten the ability to only the power name please, this is not the profile just a reserve/place holder so you'll be able to explain in the profile

ALSO EVERY ONE, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MESSAGING THESE TO ME AND HAVE THE IMAGE CROPPED TO 100X100. PLEASE BE SURE YOU ARE READING EVERYTHING!

LamentingQuill

Quote from: AliceInLace on February 15, 2015, 06:17:53 PM
Shorten the ability to only the power name please, this is not the profile just a reserve/place holder so you'll be able to explain in the profile

ALSO EVERY ONE, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MESSAGING THESE TO ME AND HAVE THE IMAGE CROPPED TO 100X100. PLEASE BE SURE YOU ARE READING EVERYTHING!

Okie dokie -scurries to remedy everything-

AliceInLace

UPDATES

I have made SEVERAL updates. The first being the addition of Thread management, this will show you the owners and mods of the threads so please be sure to take a look.

Secondly I added the links to the new threads I put up including the OOC, Character Creation and Roleplay itself.

Lastly I moved the Reserve to the character creation above the profile.

I am currently working on adding the accepted reserves but have to edit everyone photo first

AliceInLace

Quote from: FlamingAce242 on February 15, 2015, 05:11:45 PM
Are you guys still looking for people? I might go for a fire or battle kingdom.

Yes we are!

Inari

Sorry for the misunderstanding. :o

I tried editing mine but since the twats at HP wiped everything on here I no longer have photoshop to work my magic with and we all know how crap microsoft paint is to work with. :(

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Starcry on February 15, 2015, 06:53:31 PM
Sorry for the misunderstanding. :o

I tried editing mine but since the twats at HP wiped everything on here I no longer have photoshop to work my magic with and we all know how crap microsoft paint is to work with. :(

Totally! I tried for like five minutes to work with mine on paint and it just didn't work. I was really grateful when AliceInLace offered to help me.

MelisaArtemis

Can I join as princess of the Sun? I'll make the character later on :P

Btw, what about having betrothed / engaged characters? Like... Princess from country of Earth and Prince from country of Darkness or something?

PS: It was just example... if its possible, I plan to ask if my SO would join as prince of Darkness :P

AliceInLace

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on February 16, 2015, 03:26:22 AM
Can I join as princess of the Sun? I'll make the character later on :P

Btw, what about having betrothed / engaged characters? Like... Princess from country of Earth and Prince from country of Darkness or something?

PS: It was just example... if its possible, I plan to ask if my SO would join as prince of Darkness :P

There can be an arranged marriages, maybe as treaties between kingdoms. It CA be mutual or where neither party likes it as long as both players are okay with it.

I prefer not to have many of these however so only one or two couples.

AliceInLace

Update!

Updated the active player list, added the kingdoms to the character profile thread and added what we need to the top of the recruitment thread

MelisaArtemis

Speaking of which, what about the races? can we play characters that aren't quite human? Like... Nekos / Kitsunes or Dragonoid?

EdwardShane

Greetings all!  Looking forward to joining everyone here as the Kingdom of War's princess.

MelisaArtemis

to be decided later
Kingdom Name: Solaria • Citrine
Kingdom of Light
name:: Melisa vi Lumieria
powers:: Illusion and Light Manipulation
played by:: MelisaArtemis

Outlaw Fallen

Hello, all, I will be your neighborhood co-GM joining you as the lunar prince. This is all Alice's baby, so I will generally defer most big questions to her, but I will do my best to answer when she isn't available.

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on February 16, 2015, 07:44:41 PM
Speaking of which, what about the races? can we play characters that aren't quite human? Like... Nekos / Kitsunes or Dragonoid?

As of right now, all of the characters are human. Send Alice a PM asking if an enchantment might grant ears/tails/other features, if that is your desired effect.
"I fought the decisions that called and lost
My mark has the relevant piece in this
I will come reformed
In short, for the murder of those I court
I bless the hour that holds your fall
I will kill you all" - Coheed & Cambria
A/A's UPDATED! (6/6/19) | Desires | Outlaw-bait

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

MelisaArtemis

ahh, no need. Its just that since this is a fantasy setting, I thought something rather exotic wouldn't be out of place but if the others are playing human / human-like characters then I'd play along :) I already got the pictures ready, just need to decide which set to use depending on the allow-able races. :)

PS: Aww, that means Lunar prince is taken, huh... I was gonna ask my SO to join in as that but... o well :P

EdwardShane

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on February 16, 2015, 09:23:52 PM
ahh, no need. Its just that since this is a fantasy setting, I thought something rather exotic wouldn't be out of place but if the others are playing human / human-like characters then I'd play along :) I already got the pictures ready, just need to decide which set to use depending on the allow-able races. :)

PS: Aww, that means Lunar prince is taken, huh... I was gonna ask my SO to join in as that but... o well :P

He could always join as something else lol

MelisaArtemis

true but I just thought it would be a fun idea. You know, Light princess fianced to Dark Prince but o well, thats a novel cliche idea afterall :'D

Outlaw Fallen

Then color me cliche, as I had planned to have my prince court the sun princess... or the fire princess. But Ed is right, there's nothing stopping your SO from joining us ^.^
I will come reformed

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

MelisaArtemis

Then can he play as Dark Prince please? Otherwise, I'd ask to reserve the place for War Prince for him :)

EdwardShane

If he plays the war prince, would he then be Victoria's brother?  lol

MelisaArtemis

I... Guess? :'D Though I have seen the picture he chose and I think he fits Black prince better than war prince but... o well :P

PS: I forgot to ask, which area of E will this be? Light, Bond, NC or EX?

EdwardShane

...oh crap.  wait, was I supposed to CROP the image?  dammit.  >.<  all I did was resize the full sized one lol

Outlaw Fallen

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on February 16, 2015, 09:47:53 PM
I... Guess? :'D Though I have seen the picture he chose and I think he fits Black prince better than war prince but... o well :P

PS: I forgot to ask, which area of E will this be? Light, Bond, NC or EX?

I would like to keep my character, sorry. The game will take place in the Extreme section unless something is changed.

Quote from: EdwardShane on February 16, 2015, 10:37:48 PM
...oh crap.  wait, was I supposed to CROP the image?  dammit.  >.<  all I did was resize the full sized one lol

I believe resizing will work just fine, Ed.
I will come reformed

MelisaArtemis

Quote from: Outlaw Fallen on February 16, 2015, 11:32:01 PM
I would like to keep my character, sorry. The game will take place in the Extreme section unless something is changed.

understood, I'll tell my SO then. Please reserve the Battle prince... but he'd still be courting my character though :'D

EdwardShane

If he is interested in being siblings with my character, please do let him know I am open to discussing it.  :)

LamentingQuill

I can't wait to see the roles fill up and see what colorful amazing characters we get.

MelisaArtemis

I already sent my character to ALice :)

PS: Edward, my SO sent a message to you (and Alice) about his character using my account... before you ask how the hell that happened. He sent it from his smartphone browser and forgot to log off my account from in there....

TheCorsair

Completely interested.  Is the role of Lunarian prince filled yet?  (If so, I'll go with Prudentia...)

Outlaw Fallen

Yes, Lunarian prince is spoken for, Corsair. However, unless Alice hasn't alerted me, Prudentia is still open.
I will come reformed

TheCorsair

Thanks.  Prudentian Prince reserve submitted!

AliceInLace

Wow this really blew up since I have been away :) super excited. Give me a minute to catch up a few things and I am going to address a few things

LamentingQuill

Quote from: AliceInLace on February 17, 2015, 02:14:34 PM
Wow this really blew up since I have been away :) super excited. Give me a minute to catch up a few things and I am going to address a few things

I know! Isn't it exciting?! Things are looking up! :D

AliceInLace

AidenWhite

I am placing my interest in, for a prince from Violetta. I'll be able to get up a CS later.
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

AliceInLace

Quote from: AidenWhite on February 17, 2015, 05:09:30 PM
I am placing my interest in, for a prince from Violetta. I'll be able to get up a CS later.

Sure thing!

Outlaw Fallen

Quote from: AidenWhite on February 17, 2015, 05:09:30 PM

Definitely looking forward to it!
I will come reformed

Interdiction of words

Sent my reserve for the Aquaria Prince. I am so very excited for this game.
Posts are currently: Medium
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

Oh my, I haven't posted on our thread? PM me or check out my A&A

Chasseybaby

Im so intrigued by this idea! Does anyone know what is still available princess wise?

EdwardShane

Quote from: Chasseybaby on February 18, 2015, 05:36:01 PM
Im so intrigued by this idea! Does anyone know what is still available princess wise?

I believe that fire, air, water, dark, and thought are still not taken...but I could be wrong

Chasseybaby

Hmmm Im one the fence between Fire and Dark at the moment if those are not already occupied  >.<

EdwardShane

Both are very viable choices.  I don't blame you for being conflicted lol

AliceInLace

UPDATE

Alright everyone! Looks like we have gotten quite the interest here so I would like to go ever a few things as well as some updates that have occurred.

Firstly, Welcome everyone who has joined! Once we start getting a few more profiles in then we can begin posting. The first thing is just everyone arriving to the school, getting reading in the dorms and going to the welcoming ball. Arrival time is 6PM and the Ball starts at 8PM so I will keep you posted on that.

Also, the OOC is now open as well so please feel free to take conversations in there and that is also where I will give full updates of any IC events such as the Welcoming Ball.

As an Update I added in the new players and added rules on posting and absences as well so please be sure to review that.

We are looking for Teacher position still! If you know anyone please feel free to invite them. If you feel like you could handle a second character I will also start accepting those. The teachers are not just NPCs either, they are full characters with stories, relations and what not just like the royals so don't think if you are playing a teacher you'll just be doing the classes. You can have relations and if we're really scandelous, relations with other students.

EdwardShane

I -may- consider making a teacher character....maybe.  I just need to figure some stuff out first is all.

AidenWhite

I could make one if there is not enough interest for a teacher.

AliceInLace

LamentingQuill

Quote from: AliceInLace on February 18, 2015, 08:45:00 PM
sounds great guys!

Saria's profile will be heading your way in a couple minutes once I add the finishing touches

AliceInLace

Quote from: LamentingQuill on February 18, 2015, 08:46:51 PM
Saria's profile will be heading your way in a couple minutes once I add the finishing touches
Thanks

Outlaw Fallen

Quote from: Chasseybaby on February 18, 2015, 05:56:03 PM
Hmmm Im one the fence between Fire and Dark at the moment if those are not already occupied  >.<

Shoot me a PM if you decide you would like to play the Lunarian princess, Chassey. I have some ideas I would like to discuss.
I will come reformed

TheCorsair

Just throwing this out, in the interests of establishing a connection:  anyone want an arranged fiancee?

Note that I am not suggesting that you have to like Kennis in the slightest.  Heck, maybe you're even enlisting him to get the betrothal broken.  But arranged marriages add that extra bit of drama, and anything we can use to torment characters is good for the plot.

Outlaw Fallen

Quote from: TheCorsair on February 18, 2015, 09:23:27 PM
Just throwing this out, in the interests of establishing a connection:  anyone want an arranged fiancee?

Note that I am not suggesting that you have to like Kennis in the slightest.  Heck, maybe you're even enlisting him to get the betrothal broken.  But arranged marriages add that extra bit of drama, and anything we can use to torment characters is good for the plot.

^This...
I will come reformed

AliceInLace

I don't want too many arranged, keep that in mind. Since this isn't an 'Arranged Marriage' RP and so far there is already two

EdwardShane

I think I already set Victoria up for enough torment as it is, once it's clear what she is capable of....how many people are really going to want to be genuinely friendly towards a girl who could exsanguinate them?  ^^;

AliceInLace

Also, as far as teachers go, I would like to see at least: Etiquette, Battle Training and Defense, Music, and History. Figure those would be pretty rounded out.

EdwardShane

Outlaw Fallen

I will come reformed

TheCorsair

Quote from: AliceInLace on February 18, 2015, 09:27:37 PM
I don't want too many arranged, keep that in mind. Since this isn't an 'Arranged Marriage' RP and so far there is already two

Fair enough.  I was just looking to get some scheming done now, while I wait with bated breath for the game to start...

AliceInLace

EVERYONE CAN START POSTING YOUR CHARACTERS ARRIVALS ONCE YOUR PROFILE IS HANDED IN!

AliceInLace

Also, when making the profile I prefer that the Feeling on other kingdoms are from now on in paragraph form, not a list. You also don't have to include every kingdom, maybe just the ones you feel strongly about

EdwardShane

Quote from: AliceInLace on February 18, 2015, 10:10:08 PM
Also, when making the profile I prefer that the Feeling on other kingdoms are from now on in paragraph form, not a list. You also don't have to include every kingdom, maybe just the ones you feel strongly about

Duly noted >_<

Chasseybaby

Just covering my bases and have decided to take the Princess of Lunaria and will hand in my CS sometime tomorrow hopefully Thanks! ^^

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Chasseybaby on February 19, 2015, 01:15:56 AM
Just covering my bases and have decided to take the Princess of Lunaria and will hand in my CS sometime tomorrow hopefully Thanks! ^^

Welcome to the party! :D

AliceInLace

Quote from: Chasseybaby on February 19, 2015, 01:15:56 AM

Sounds great!

Aiyanna

Hello there. I might like to join this group. Is the princess role for Cumulus or Lunaria still available?
When you message me, please use the same message thread every time.
Ideas
O/o's

AliceInLace

Quote from: BaronessAiyanna on February 19, 2015, 03:25:43 AM
Hello there. I might like to join this group. Is the princess role for Cumulus or Lunaria still available?

Princess of Cumulous is, Interest has been already put for Lunaria

Aiyanna

Quote from: AliceInLace on February 19, 2015, 03:33:20 AM
Princess of Cumulous is, Interest has been already put for Lunaria

I will get to work on a character sheet right away.
Ideas
O/o's

Outlaw Fallen

I will come reformed

Aiyanna

Quick question, where do you want character sheets when they are finished?
Ideas
O/o's

LamentingQuill

Quote from: BaronessAiyanna on February 19, 2015, 04:01:20 AM

Send them directly to Alice

AliceInLace

Quote from: BaronessAiyanna on February 19, 2015, 04:01:20 AM

message me them

eternaldarkness

This is very intriguing. I see you have no staff members so perhaps I will produce one for this in the same vein as Severus Snape if such is desired.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: eternaldarkness on February 19, 2015, 02:12:12 PM
This is very intriguing. I see yu have no staff members so perhaps I will produce one for this in the same vein as Severus Snape if such is desired.

Every school needs a brooding Severus Snape type, in my opinion ^.^

Interdiction of words

Posts are currently: Medium
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

Oh my, I haven't posted on our thread? PM me or check out my A&A

eternaldarkness

Quote from: Interdiction of words on February 19, 2015, 02:43:02 PM
Needed and wanted by all standards  ;D

I shall endeavor to produce just such an individual then.

Outlaw Fallen

I believe the trick with this sort of teacher will be capturing someone who is a equal-opportunity-hater, but also highly intriguing. By that, I mean salty old solders that hate recruits will still end up surrounded by them when he starts telling a war story. You also have to remember that your teacher will be dealing with royalty, so there's got to be more redeemable traits than not. Snape, in my book, had zero redeemable traits and was a lackluster character. This is just my opinion and the advice I would offer in the creating of such a character.
I will come reformed

eternaldarkness

Quote from: Outlaw Fallen on February 19, 2015, 05:33:40 PM
I believe the trick with this sort of teacher will be capturing someone who is a equal-opportunity-hater, but also highly intriguing. By that, I mean salty old solders that hate recruits will still end up surrounded by them when he starts telling a war story. You also have to remember that your teacher will be dealing with royalty, so there's got to be more redeemable traits than not. Snape, in my book, had zero redeemable traits and was a lackluster character. This is just my opinion and the advice I would offer in the creating of such a character.

I disagree with your assessment of Snape as a character, but your advice is good nonetheless.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: eternaldarkness on February 19, 2015, 05:55:30 PM
I disagree with your assessment of Snape as a character, but your advice is good nonetheless.

I agree with you, I found him fascinating when you really dug beneath the cold mask he put on, there was so much more beneath it that he was hiding away :)

AliceInLace

Quote from: Outlaw Fallen on February 19, 2015, 05:33:40 PM

Though I am simply curious, for I am a major HP fanatic. I own all the books, read them all yearly. Watched all the movies more times then I'd like to admit... How did you find Snape lack luster.

tells all
I mean from the beginning he comes off as a too-harsh teacher for Harry, constantly making life hard for him or so it seems. The pinned him off as the bad guy from the very beginning. Then at the very end as he is dying they reveal everything about him, a turn of events no one first reading it could have predicted. Not only did he betray Voldemort and kill Dumbledor as a part of a previous agreement, one to ensure further the safety of the wand. One finds out that he was also in love with Harry's mother and turns out after all those years he was protecting him in such a way he could never really explain. He literally put his life on the line, find out he adopted Lily's doe potronous... I mean, in my opinion, Snape was one of the most diverse and complicated character in the entire series. Though we all have our own opinions.

Inari

Not to mention someone pointed out something he said to Harry in his first lesson was basically an apology in code:

http://potterisms.quora.com/Snapes-first-words-to-Harry-Rowlings-Easter-Egg

Outlaw Fallen

Quote from: eternaldarkness on February 19, 2015, 05:55:30 PM

Less a predictable antagonist than Malfoy, but hardly any more interesting. This is just my opinion. I also have never had the opportunity to read the final books after he killed Dumbledore. Alice, I'm not reading your post for fear of spoilers, but please... no spoilers. My assumption is that something good will come out of it, but my opinion of the guy that killed Dumbledore at this point remains the same.
I will come reformed

AliceInLace

I will update and add in all the new characters and the profiles in the morning

EdwardShane

*sees the other submitted teacher*

OH GOD WHY.  MAGIC EMPOROR GHALEON?!?!?

*screams and runs in circles*

AliceInLace

Quote from: EdwardShane on February 19, 2015, 07:44:45 PM
*sees the other submitted teacher*

OH GOD WHY.  MAGIC EMPOROR GHALEON?!?!?

*screams and runs in circles*

I may have missed something here...

Outlaw Fallen

Don't worry, I missed it, too. Ed makes a lot of references...
I will come reformed

EdwardShane

>_< sorry, video game reference I couldn't resist lol.  For those who are curious, it's from Lunar: Silver Star Story.

Outlaw Fallen

Then it was a reference I should have gotten... darn
I will come reformed

EdwardShane

Quote from: Outlaw Fallen on February 19, 2015, 07:52:12 PM
Then it was a reference I should have gotten... darn

You don't remember the final boss and main antagonist?  O_o

I am dissapoint.

eternaldarkness

Bwahaha. Name used on purpose. Ghaleon was one of my favorite evil wizard types ever, though this version is not so evil as much as he is pragmatic.

EdwardShane

Quote from: eternaldarkness on February 19, 2015, 07:58:05 PM
Bwahaha. Named used on purpose. Ghaleon was one of my favorite evil wizard types ever, though this version is not so evil as much as he is pragmatic.

In that case, I hope my reaction was at least satisfactory >_< lmao

LamentingQuill

Quote from: EdwardShane on February 19, 2015, 07:55:09 PM
You don't remember the final boss and main antagonist?  O_o

I am dissapoint.

That was beyond adorable, I lol'd

EdwardShane

MelisaArtemis

How did I missed that again...? Ghaleon was a serious pain in the ass to beat in the game...

EdwardShane

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on February 19, 2015, 08:11:18 PM
How did I missed that again...? Ghaleon was a serious pain in the ass to beat in the game...

Mainly because he did like....what, two or three actions a turn?  Usually hitting the entire party for heavy damage, or else completely wiping one person off the board each go.  Most of the fight was spent with me going "FUUUUUUUU-  NO, NO, NO, STOP THAT, DON'T YOU DARE DIE ON ME!  Okay, need to restore her mana and OH COME ON, I JUST HEALED HIM TO FULL!  NOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

....and so on, and so forth until I actually managed to win.

MelisaArtemis

Ah... Yeah... and you just have to drag that suppressed memory back up.... F U ANAESTHESIA!!

eternaldarkness

Quote from: eternaldarkness on February 19, 2015, 07:58:05 PM
Bwahaha. Name used on purpose. Ghaleon was one of my favorite evil wizard types ever, though this version is not so evil as much as he is pragmatic.

Although, most people will probably not be big fans of him because....well, he kinda helped Lunaria kill a lot of people during the war. And then he invented necromancy, raised those people as undead, and used them to kill a bunch more people. So...not a popular guy at all.

But hey, who needs popularity when you have power and really good looks?

Also....i just noticed that one of the princes is named Ragna Sol Dragonedge...ripoff to the max, bro. I do wish that episode of death battle hadn't gotten taken down though, it was pretty awesome.

Aiyanna

Is so lost she thinks she ended up going upside down when she meant to turn right....
Ideas
O/o's

MelisaArtemis

Quote from: eternaldarkness on February 19, 2015, 08:32:13 PM
Also....i just noticed that one of the princes is named Ragna Sol Dragonedge...ripoff to the max, bro. I do wish that episode of death battle hadn't gotten taken down though, it was pretty awesome.

He couldn't come up with a name and just combined the two main characters from both games (Ragna Bloodedge and Sol Badguy incase you're wondering :'D) XD

fyi, I was laughing my ass off so much I had a stomachache when he confessed about it XD

eternaldarkness

Ragna the Bloodedge http://blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/Ragna_the_Bloodedge

and

Sol Badguy  http://guilty-gear.wikia.com/wiki/Sol_Badguy

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on February 19, 2015, 08:37:50 PM
He couldn't come up with a name and just combined the two main characters from both games (Ragna Bloodedge and Sol Badguy incase you're wondering :'D) XD

fyi, I was laughing my ass off so much I had a stomachache when he confessed about it XD

Lol, it's okay i laughed too. Good way to come up with names though.

MelisaArtemis

LamentingQuill

The  cast is definitely looking quite dazzling, I am very excited about this

eternaldarkness

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on February 19, 2015, 08:50:00 PM
At least his character looks badass :P

Ahem
Ghaleon in his war gear

LamentingQuill

I feel like such a total girl, I have Saria's whole outfit chosen for the ball they are to attend, lol

Aiyanna

Quote from: LamentingQuill on February 19, 2015, 08:51:10 PM
The  cast is definitely looking quite dazzling, I am very excited about this

You're dazzled, Quill? Gives a flattered bow.
Ideas
O/o's

LamentingQuill

Quote from: BaronessAiyanna on February 19, 2015, 09:23:35 PM
You're dazzled, Quill? Gives a flattered bow.

Of course, everyone here has such a wonderful talent, the characters so far are all fantastic

Aiyanna

Quote from: LamentingQuill on February 19, 2015, 09:25:10 PM
Of course, everyone here has such a wonderful talent, the characters so far are all fantastic

I wouldn't go so far as fantastic, in my case. I will admit to trying to get my bearings. I am not accustomed to group games.
Ideas
O/o's

MelisaArtemis

We seem to be lacking prince of Solaria... my character's brother that is.... could it be that my character is an only child? owo

PS: Your character look like she gonna be awesome, Ai. Don't let anyone tell you different owo

Aiyanna

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on February 19, 2015, 09:28:50 PM

PS: Your character look like she gonna be awesome, Ai. Don't let anyone tell you different owo

It would be rude of me to gainsay such a vote of confidence. Thank you, Melisa. I still maintain that I'm not used to groups. I've only been in one recently, and it didn't last long.
Ideas
O/o's

MelisaArtemis

Unfortunately, thats rather common Ai... you don't wanna know how many group RPs I joined... and died not long after....

EdwardShane

Such happens, unfortunately.  However, you should not allow such to discourage you.  Eventually, you'll find a great group game :)  Sorta like this one is looking to be so far.  Just have fun and see where things go!

AidenWhite

At least this game is going along well.

My character is the prince of Violetta so I used an idol off of an anime.

And as much as I like Ragna, Sol Badguy is so much more badass, though Ky Kiske is even better. Guilty Gear, too good. >.<

MelisaArtemis

Wouldn't know, I completely fail at fighting game, period. You know I'm terrible when I got my arse kicked all over the place by the NPC enemy at Very Easy difficulty

AidenWhite

I picked up Guilty Gear Xrd not too long ago and I'm still at the stage where I only know basic combos and the rest of the time is mashing buttons.

MelisaArtemis

Well like it, hate it, Noel is adorable :3

AliceInLace

Please move all chatting to the OOC thread please :)

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

MelisaArtemis

There are still places for you to fill, dame~ One of the staffs for example?

AliceInLace

Quote from: la dame en noir on February 20, 2015, 01:46:06 AM
Looks like I fond this rp too late D:

No not at all :) We still have lots of openings!

Teachers, we still need an Ettiquette class and a Music class

A lot of royals are open as well!

LamentingQuill

Quote from: AliceInLace on February 20, 2015, 02:11:21 AM
No not at all :) We still have lots of openings!

Teachers, we still need an Ettiquette class and a Music class

A lot of royals are open as well!

A thought struck me, we should have two etiquette teachers, princes and princesses each have a specific way they are expected to behave.

Aiyanna

Quote from: LamentingQuill on February 20, 2015, 02:16:10 AM
A thought struck me, we should have two etiquette teachers, princes and princesses each have a specific way they are expected to behave.

But a proper etiquette teacher would know both, in my opinion.
Ideas
O/o's

LamentingQuill

Aiyanna

Quote from: LamentingQuill on February 20, 2015, 02:18:53 AM
Perhaps so

Well a dance teacher knows the steps for both partners, so an etiquette teacher would as well, is my thinking :)
Ideas
O/o's

AliceInLace

Quote from: LamentingQuill on February 20, 2015, 02:18:53 AM
Perhaps so

That is how I am seeing it. Plus, the ettiquette classes would have things like proper dance. How to court a lady. How to be a lady. Dinner etiquette... ball etiquette....

I have actually been through etiquette classes xD

MelisaArtemis

I heart you, Alice... *Shudders at the memory*

Aiyanna

Quote from: AliceInLace on February 20, 2015, 02:30:28 AM
That is how I am seeing it. Plus, the ettiquette classes would have things like proper dance. How to court a lady. How to be a lady. Dinner etiquette... ball etiquette....

I have actually been through etiquette classes xD

Whoa, really? I didn't even know such classes existed anymore. I mean, do they still teach dance and bows and which fork to use?
Ideas
O/o's

AliceInLace

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on February 20, 2015, 02:32:03 AM
I heart you, Alice... *Shudders at the memory*

Lets move this chat to the OOC and I'll gladly talk about the world of Etiquette xD

Aiyanna

shuts off Recruitment thread bookmark and adds OOC bookmark instead
Ideas
O/o's

Lynnette

I would like to put a reservation on the Incendia (Ruby) princess, I hope that's alright. I'll send in that header thing from the character thread in a bit!
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Outlaw Fallen

We would be happy to have you, Reaper. Send the header to Alice, then go ahead and start your profile. Looking forward to playing with you!
I will come reformed

Moon Hound Hati

I would like to put a reservation on the Incendia (Ruby) prince, if that's still open.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Outlaw Fallen

I will come reformed

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Outlaw Fallen

Excellent! Go ahead and do your profile, looking forward to having you join us.

EDIT: Forgot to tell you if you haven't already, get with Reaper because she is playing your character's sister so you guys can get last name/history events straight, etc...
I will come reformed

MelisaArtemis

Reaper, you're using Blazing Heart Elesis as the incendia princess? I LOVE YOU!! :3

LamentingQuill

Well Starcry, we're not the only set of twins anymore, lmao

Outlaw Fallen

It seems there are several sets of twins now...
I will come reformed

Lynnette

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on February 20, 2015, 07:43:20 PM
Reaper, you're using Blazing Heart Elesis as the incendia princess? I LOVE YOU!! :3

Love you too hun <3
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

AliceInLace

DarkNevaeh

This looks vastly interesting...may I throw my hat in for the Amethyst Prince?

Inari

Just pm Alice the calling dips form and then work on the character sheet and submit that. :3

DarkNevaeh

Talked to Alice.  I will have  the character sheet tomorrow.

Inari

Little thing here for anyone still interested:

Since I have both the Earth prince ANND Sapphire princess I have decided to simply play one because of my stupidness. I wrote out a nice long post and E ate it and I didn't back it up. As you can appreciate this has demotivated me to play the prince as I spent a considerable amount of time writing the post and now I am just.... blah about it. So with this in mind I have decided to free up the space for Florian.

Anyone interested in the prince has two options:

Take the character I spent a few days creating: (Feel free to make some changes if you don't like him.)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223699.msg10988787#msg10988787

Or feel free to make your own. Either way you will also need to pm LamentingQuill as she will be your twin sister.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Starcry on February 23, 2015, 09:52:26 PM
Little thing here for anyone still interested:

Since I have both the Earth prince ANND Sapphire princess I have decided to simply play one because of my stupidness. I wrote out a nice long post and E ate it and I didn't back it up. As you can appreciate this has demotivated me to play the prince as I spent a considerable amount of time writing the post and now I am just.... blah about it. So with this in mind I have decided to free up the space for Florian.

Anyone interested in the prince has two options:

Take the character I spent a few days creating: (Feel free to make some changes if you don't like him.)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223699.msg10988787#msg10988787

Or feel free to make your own. Either way you will also need to pm LamentingQuill as she will be your twin sister.

awww, I was looking forward to working closely with you. Oh well, I still wuvz you -hugs-

Inari

You will still have the prospect of the sapphire princess putting her hands all over Saria's face. X3

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Starcry on February 23, 2015, 10:40:09 PM
You will still have the prospect of the sapphire princess putting her hands all over Saria's face. X3

Hahahaha!

LamentingQuill

Inari

Bumping this because we really need an Earth prince ASAP. Even if you yourselves are not interested please pass the link onto someone who might be.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Starcry on February 24, 2015, 04:59:56 PM
Bumping this because we really need an Earth prince ASAP. Even if you yourselves are not interested please pass the link onto someone who might be.

Indeed we do!

Charlemagne

Quote from: Starcry on February 24, 2015, 04:59:56 PM

I'd be interested in the Prince.

AliceInLace

Inari

Now we just need a healing princess since the original dropped out. :o

LamentingQuill

Quote from: ItsOzone on February 25, 2015, 06:19:00 PM
I'd be interested in the Prince.

Shoot me the details when everything is settled so I can make the necessary alterations in my own stuff.

AliceInLace

DarkNevaeh

Yea...who wants to join me in dominating the world in the name of HEALING!?!?!?!

>.>

I mean...*cough cough*...perhaps someone would like to be the princess of my kingdom?

DarkNevaeh

...>.>

IDEAS!

*flies off to write about Curationum*

AliceInLace

Mellific

I'm interested in this and have been keeping an eye on it for some time. I was waiting to see if I could really juggle my other group game and a second group game on top of that, but due to the pace over there, I believe that I can manage it. If you are still looking for someone to play a particular role, I'm more than willing to. Sounds like the Princess of Healing is the one remaining spot? Is that correct?

O/O | A/A | MM

Inari

Thank god!

Yes yes yes we need one.

I was just about to make a profile to fill the hole as a temp measure but you coming along to fill this spot lifts that off my shoulders! X3

Just pm Alice the dibs form at the front and then get cracking on the profile and send that off to her as well. <3

Mellific

O/O | A/A | MM

Outlaw Fallen

Also, feel free to pop into OOC and introduce yourself, Mellific ^.^
I will come reformed

Inari

Now all the royals are filled once more we just need teachers. :)

Mellific

If I'm accepted, and if doubles are allowed, I wouldn't mind playing the role of a teacher to fill up some necessary roles. Just not aware of which roles are still needed.

O/O | A/A | MM

Inari

I think you will be accepted and we do allow for doubles. <3

Praxis

Would I be able to write a history or numerology professor?

Upon approval of course.

AliceInLace

Well no luck on her, you guys freaked her out with information....

Mellific

I was overwhelmed. But I think I've managed to work around the parts that stunned me a little too much. xD

Anyway, I've sent Alice my completed character sheet, so I'm just waiting for approval now~

O/O | A/A | MM

Outlaw Fallen

Due to personal reasons, our Solarian princess has dropped out of the game. It is our hope to have this spot quickly filled. Any player wishing to pick up the torch is free to create an entirely new Solarian Princess and we will work with you on getting them into the game. It is still very early in the storyline and the game's first event is only just starting, so it will be very easy to catch up.
I will come reformed

SloppyJoe

Do we all have to be princes and princess', or can there be all tiers of royalty like Dukes, Marquesses, Earls, Viscounts, Baron's, and Knights?
Some people simply can't handle the heat, me? I like to
play with fire. So what if I get burned, it's just another
scar to add to the collection.

AliceInLace

Quote from: SloppyJoe on March 29, 2015, 07:42:46 PM
Do we all have to be princes and princess', or can there be all tiers of royalty like Dukes, Marquesses, Earls, Viscounts, Baron's, and Knights?

We are actually in the process of opening it up to Dukes and Duchess starting tomorrow

SloppyJoe

So can I send a reserve for a duke now and pray I get an early spot?

AliceInLace

Quote from: SloppyJoe on March 29, 2015, 07:51:24 PM
So can I send a reserve for a duke now and pray I get an early spot?

Sure thing, just send me the reserve for a prince and I'll change it when we get the other pots set up :)

SloppyJoe

So I was thinking that my power could be changing the shape, size, and general appearance of the body by absorbing or discarding earth.
Would that be a problem?

AliceInLace

Quote from: SloppyJoe on March 29, 2015, 10:09:55 PM
So I was thinking that my power could be changing the shape, size, and general appearance of the body by absorbing or discarding earth.
Would that be a problem?

I wouldn't think so

Inari

I was about to say we'd need to be mindful on the mechanics but I just remembered that we don't need to worry considering no one is allowed to use their powers. *Bops self on head*

AliceInLace

do we still want this? I know everyone got busy and a lot of things changed. If not this I am considering a new more freeform style group

LamentingQuill

Quote from: AliceInLace on May 24, 2015, 11:31:43 PM
do we still want this? I know everyone got busy and a lot of things changed. If not this I am considering a new more freeform style group

I'm still with you, Alice

Kimmy

So is this game still active and recruiting? Or restarting perhaps? Because it's an interesting idea for sure...
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

Outlaw Fallen

I believe if enough interest is shown, we will do a reboot.
I will come reformed

Lynnette

Quote from: AliceInLace on May 24, 2015, 11:31:43 PM

I'm sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to return after the hiatus of the game and all, my muse is simply not there anymore.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

AliceInLace

That's sort of where I'm at. Muse for this is just gone. I thought of a new group game completely

Kimmy

Well it was a shame I missed the original. Consider me interested in a reboot if it sparks enough muses for you all.
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

AliceInLace

I will keep you in mind. I just think the problem with this one was just the strict character nature. So when some left, some went on Hiatus we all became rather stuck. So if we rebooted it.... it would probably have a similar out come.

eternaldarkness

I'd love to take another shot at this provided the setting was less restrictive and left more room for creative input from the players. I believe (my guess, mind you) that last time you had a specific plot in mind and got a bit too fixated on that plot.