~Sweet Melodies~{F for M/F - M or F Wanted}{Fandom Predominant}

Started by SweetSerenade, March 01, 2013, 04:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetSerenade

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

SweetSerenade

NEW ROLEPLAY CRAVING! It's SERIOUSLY hitting me hardcore! Just check the very first post of my roleplay request thread, I even put it in the first post - that's how important it is!

SweetSerenade

Barajou No Kiss is still a strong craving, I even have a plot for it. Also adding in a new plot - for a My Little Ponies story. Humanized.

SweetSerenade

Catching up on all of my owed posts, and still available for more stories :D

SweetSerenade

Some roleplays adjusted on their status, and some plots still being looked for. Please give things a look over, and I'm willing to do negotiations :D Please be in touch, still looking for Rps.

SweetSerenade

Update:

Too roleplays dropped at player request - More games available still, always looking for roleplays. Let me know if something interests you.

SweetSerenade

Thread updated with a new roleplay, catching up on all my threads - pretty good right now. I am still available for roleplays. :D

SweetSerenade

Really want Time and Time Again to get picked up :D Still available for Rps - let me know if you are interested.

SweetSerenade

Still available for roleplays! I will officially have caught up on all my posts today :D

SweetSerenade

Available for roleplays, I have a few plots rolling around in my mind. Please get in touch :D I am definitely available.

SweetSerenade

Still Actively Seeking roleplays :D Please make sure to read my rules, and send me a PM :D

SweetSerenade

SweetSerenade

Still open and looking :D <3 Would love some Rps.

Will be updating my roleplay list in a few days, to include the two new Rps I have running.

SweetSerenade

Moved one Rp to Dropped, One Rp to INactive, and added three new threads. :D

SweetSerenade

Still available to roleplay. I've updated a few things, and will be updated the Group Rp section soon enough, moving around a few things - and adding in the Two new groups I joined - that will be starting up soon enough! One of them is a group I made! That'll be exciting :D

On a side note... though I have a lot of Rps, I put my best into what I have. If it takes me a bit to respond to you, it's because I want to give you the best post I possibly can. I am not prone to 'Shiny-syndrome' meaning I do not abandon Rps simply because they aren't sparkly and new. If something seems to be going stale, I try to spice it up.

SweetSerenade

Updated thread, added two new Group Games to sweets Games and Plays section :D

SweetSerenade

Catching up on threads, updated active stuff... Available for more games now. Please feel free to get in touch.

SweetSerenade

I have now completely caught up with all but one of my roleplays. I have contacted all of my previous partners, to check on their interest in the rp.

I am available for many more roleplays, I would like to get my hands on as many as possible. Hit me up... I am definitely interested.

SweetSerenade

*Blows the dust off her thread and kicks it back up to the top*

Reopening