Cross gender craving (m/m or m/o posibly M/F)

Started by Far eyes, January 10, 2013, 05:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

I am seeking to play the sub in all the following roles, its something I don’t get to do often so I am not really interested in picking any of these up as the dominant. Look up my Ons and offs but I am quiet open to all ideas in general with very very few exceptions

The following stories would all be with a feminized male and either a Transsexual experienced dom, a Futa or perhaps a male partner. The last is perhaps the most difficult because I found I am very picky in that respect. I could also do it M/F but in those cases it would have to be a very strongly played dominant female

1)   Visiting a virtual friend
A young man has had contact with you over the internet for a time now, sharing his fantasies of being a sub and being feminized and taught how to be a proper girl, he has very little experience maybe just the things you had dared or teased him into doing, but its mostly a mind game and a fantasy for him until one summer when he has free time you invite him to your city. Your character is rich and interested in him, and he is curios and kind of in love, will his fantasies be anything like the reality of the submissive life and your own dark desires. (feminization, ladyboy, female clothing, sexual training ectr)

2)   Counseling
This is a kind of take on the idea of a teacher/student relationship but it could also be in the office so a kind of boss/employee. I would start visiting a Counselor for psychological reasons maybe dreams or just taught I have been having, soon we come to the core of it my male character likes the idea of warring girl clothing and actually being as feminine as possible he is ashamed of it and skittish about it but deep inside he actually wants it. The Counselor on the other hand is a Dom and takes advantage of him it could be a dark story or a loving one

3)   Doctors appointment
This is kind of a classic just some Doctor/Patient or Nurse/patient fun with perhaps a young man who has some hormonal problems he is ashamed of. Perhaps he lactates or he is naturally feminine to the point of having small breasts? Perhaps he has come for a prostate examination and has an “accident” during the exam I am very open about it the idea is the doctor or the nurse either black mail him or invite him in for more ‘examinations’ either branching off into staying in the clinic or perhaps it’s a private practice.

If you have some idea of your own along lines you think would fit feel free of PMing me, don’t post here do contact me since I tend to forget to check up on these threads
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

Far eyes

What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0