"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

TheLegionary

Mordred

*See Pillory*

bandit

At the moment, Dr. Pepper.

Last night I drank a bottle of Schnapps and a half of a bottle of Asbach.
the smiling bandit strikes again! haHahA

Read the deeper side of bandit here! Or just his o/o's here.

This hardcore ghetto gangster image takes a lot of practice.

Kazuume

coffee to counter act the mild hangover.......why do I listen to people when I go out and do shots.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

Coffee, through the power of suggestion.. until it ceases to be a brewing scent in the air and is replaced by a dark brewed sea in a bucket of a cup.
*See Pillory*

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

Sasquatch421

despickable

Iced Cold Bunderberg Ginger Beer.  An Aussie favorite

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Mordred

White wine.. until it runs out.. then one slow sipping IPA.
*See Pillory*

rick957

Thank you, Mordred, for restoring my faith in the vitality of the Unofficial Elliquiy Alchoholics Union Local 120.  ;)

Vodka shots with cranberry juice chasers.  Read about it on the net, tried it, loved it.  What can I say?  Another Saturday night ...

rick957

Hehheheheheh

I mishspelled alcoholics!   ;D

EDIT Somehow I overlooked your post, despickable.  Apologies and cheers, mate.  :)

Mordred

Quote from: rick957 on April 08, 2012, 12:29:50 AM
Thank you, Mordred, for restoring my faith in the vitality of the Unofficial Elliquiy Alchoholics Union Local 120.  ;)

Vodka shots with cranberry juice chasers.  Read about it on the net, tried it, loved it.  What can I say?  Another Saturday night ...

Heh.. ohhh, can I trade you this unopened IPA for a few of those shots? I gotta serious weakness for vodka. Oh yesssss, I do indeed. Mmm, followed by cranberry. The thought alone gives me lots of wild little flashbacks. The good thing is, the drinking always slows when I'm on here. I keep having to remember to drink. Which.. is quite unusual.
*See Pillory*

rick957

Mordred

Quote from: rick957 on April 08, 2012, 12:37:26 AM
LOLllllll

Easy for you to laugh. I'm now on this last bottle. Ok, it's a large one.. IPA.. but.. it's like that last bite. You wanna savor it, let it swirl along the tastebuds.. enjoy every tiny little drop in it's fullest. *hmm or is he speaking of biting a neck?* My, the neck on this bottle is looking quite lovely. Ok, yes this is the ramblings of an intoxicated vampire. :P Fangs just happen to be hidden at the moment. *sighs* Very well hidden.
*See Pillory*

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

rick957

Quote from: Mordred on April 08, 2012, 02:09:54 AM
Easy for you to laugh. I'm now on this last bottle. Ok, it's a large one.. IPA.. but.. it's like that last bite. You wanna savor it, let it swirl along the tastebuds.. enjoy every tiny little drop in it's fullest. *hmm or is he speaking of biting a neck?* My, the neck on this bottle is looking quite lovely. Ok, yes this is the ramblings of an intoxicated vampire. :P Fangs just happen to be hidden at the moment. *sighs* Very well hidden.

Aaarghh!! ... is drinking alcohol really, truly, nothing more than a hopelessly-inadequate substitute for finding the fulfillment of that ideal romantic partner that so few, if any, of us have found?  God that's a depressing thought.  :(

Whatever, let's see what else I got in the ole' liquor cabinet ........ ;)

QuoteWater.

LOL

Here's to the cold hard truth.  :)  *raises a glass*

Mordred

Coffee in it's purest, most pulse racing format. Blacker than the blackest night.
*See Pillory*

rick957

Heh.  Ditto.  And a teeny bit regretful of the aforementioned vodka, the day after the fact ... but hey, comes with the territory. :)

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

sexhaver

Corona with a slice of lime. The sun is shining. Shit is happening, but that's okay because I'm in my happy place.

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

despickable

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs