[FxM] Looking to start a bratty pet play RP

Started by elusivepup, February 23, 2024, 04:39:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elusivepup

I'm looking to roleplay a feral/bratty pet x short inexperienced male master story. 

I want a dominant yet unskilled master to train me. My character is very disobedient, loves to bite and rebel, and enjoys being punished. I want the master in this story to experience a lot of trial-and-error with his methods as this is his first experience training a sub.

The world of this story is a place where human animals do exist and are often kept as pets, so my character has real dog ears and a wagging tail along with dog-like teeth. Every other aspect of her is human-like.

For this story, I'd prefer for my master to be a short man (under 5'6") and my character will be a tall woman (5'10"). 

I don't care about real life gender for my partner.

We can craft scenarios and discuss expectations together but here are some ideas I have. I want more than just sex scenes and I'd like to see how our characters behave in day to day life with my character living as a pup 24/7.

~Scenario Ideas~

1) You are taking the trash out and hear rustling in the dumpster when you go to open it. Once you work up the courage to pop the lid, you see a feral dog-girl. You make an effort to gain her trust and eventually adopt her.

2) You leave food out for the stray cats in the area and occasionally other animals come to partake. One day you go outside to see a large human dog eating with the cats. You attempt to befriend and domesticate it. 

3) You have always wanted to own a dog but are allergic to most dog breeds. One night you get intoxicated while out. You are so drunk that you can barely see straight. You see a dog in the distance on your walk home. You stumble over to it and begin petting it. You pass out outside and when you wake up you realize the dog was a human pup. It follows you home and you decide to domesticate it.

~Kinks/Limits~

Main kinks: major cum fetish, teasing/desire denial (ie. I want your cum and you won't give it to me), choking, pain/rough stuff, light bondage, crossdressing (for my male partners mainly), biting.

Limits: Scat/pee, vomit, race play, anything involving real animals (beastiality), age play, ddlg, diapers.

Anything not listed in my kinks or limits is on the table to try.