News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

My Musings (Male->Female, impreg)

Started by Dukat, June 11, 2011, 09:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dukat

Hi there!

I love writing, and sharing a good story; sex is good too, but only if it really works within and advances a well-thought out plot. Additionally, I also like some element of impregnation in my stories (it does not have to be the central aspect.) Other than that, I am open to most any setting and anything from romance to n/c and anything in between (except for bathroom play or brutal harm of women.) Forum threads are preferred. Please PM me if you are interested in any of my story ideas or have any of your own that you want to share with me.

So, without further ado...

A Doomed World... or is it?

The final battle should be a testament to the party's skill and tenacity forged over their quest, the realization of the hope they have carried over a long quest and the reward for their many sacrifices.

It should not end like this. Never like this.

Somehow the heroes' best is not enough, and they are effortlessly vanquished by the villain (MC) they have struggled against for so long. The hero is slain outright by his nemesis, and the remainder of his companions are left at the villain's mercy. One (YC) is taken for the villain's harem, and the fate of the rest of her comrades is left for her to ponder in anxious silence. How will she cope with the bitter taste of defeat and despair, or her enemy's carnal desire for her? Will she find some other way to vanquish him, or perhaps find another way to put an end to his tyranny?

Under the Shadow of the Raven King

A young noblewoman is brought to a new king's court with her family, hoping to make a stunning debut and attract her sovereign's eye.

But this monarch, as cold as he is cunning, has chosen this occasion to exact his revenge against her family for crimes left unmentioned, but not forgotten. He executes her father, imprisons her mother, and the young noblewoman's family legacy and her very life are left hanging in the balance.

Her wit and charm are all that is left to her; can this woman save everything that she holds dear from the king whose long shadow falls upon her?

FlaminGlory

I am interested in Lady of the Night

Astrofig

Second that. Ditto the elf one.

Miss

I'm interested in this if you're still looking.

Quote from: Dukat on June 11, 2011, 09:49:02 PM

Corruption
A paladin manages to slay a great demon and his horde, but before he defeats the creature the paladin is struck with a powerful curse. The next full moon, he is awoken by another devil, but this one is a beautiful seductress intent on corrupting him. He finds that, try though he might, she is unkillable, and he cannot escape her dogged pursuit. She can also transform into a human woman when she might need, and no one can tell who she really is except for the man she torments. Fortunately for the hero, she cannot do anything against his will, but she is quite charming and he finds her goadings unto evil deeds more and more alluring every day. Can he surmount a foe the likes of which he has never encountered before? Or is he now condemned to damnation, to rise again as a warrior of evil?

Dukat

Updated status of RPs, I am also open to suggestions.

Selenity Rose

Interested in Princess of Sorrows

Dukat

Dukat

Eleah

Love post-apocalyptic, end of the world type stuff! PMing you soon about "No Man's Land"!  ;D

Neysha

Have to agree, the Post-Apocalyptic flavored storyline No Mans Land seems interesting to me, but that might be because I am a fan of PA literature. :)
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Dukat

Dukat

New story idea, a Thalmor in One's Bosom.

Dukat

New idea, The Horde on the Horizon.

Dukat

Dukat

Dukat

Dukat

Dukat

Dukat

Dukat

Updated with Under the Shadow of the Raven King.

Dukat

Updated with Huntress in the Shadows.

Dukat

Dukat

Dukat

New story idea: A Doomed World... or is it?