What are you doing next?

Started by Beguile's Mistress, December 31, 2009, 08:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KCourtney

I will be making 2 strawberry pies and a strawberry shortcake. Then sometime later I am sure to have a tummy ache due to eating so many strawberries.

Beguile's Mistress

Sneaking over to KCourtney's house to help out by eating many, many strawberries to ease her tummy ache.

KCourtney

Makes room for Beguile's Mistress at the table. The more the merrrier. I have plenty to go around!

RP7466

Shower, dinner, then workin' on my house.
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

RP7466

"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Butterflykiss

RP7466

just got off work so shower, them I'm going to work on my pizza dough recipe, my 4 year old nephew is going to come stay with me for the weekend so i though home made pizza would be fun for him, just need to get the recipe right.

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Butterflykiss

Nap! Yay~!

Being unconscious excites me.

Merry Gentry

making spicy spare ribs for dinner... and the smell is making me crazy! *tummy growls*
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Beguile's Mistress

Drying off and changing clothes after watching the most glorious thunderstorm.

Nico

Spending a hopefully nice evening with my baby.

RP7466

Cleanin' some fish! Hell yeah!

John Wayne as Sam McCord

KCourtney

going to work... BLAH!! These 14 hour days are killing me.

RP7466

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on May 28, 2010, 05:24:35 PM
Drying off and changing clothes after watching the most glorious thunderstorm.
I'm Jealous, nothing but heat here lately

Packing, getting ready to go to a BBQ/Bonfire with some friends I haven't seen since I left for the Army, Kinda like a reunion without the douchbags.

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Echo

Hopping in a cab, driving to the airport and getting on a plane to Rome.

KCourtney

Getting naked and taking a bubble bath

RP7466

Rain put a damper on the rest of the weeks work, cant replace compressors and its not wise to screw with 3 phase power so i have the day to work on my house. Putting together an order of work for the master bedroom/bathroom.

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Merry Gentry

Nico

waking up the boyfriend, going to the gym

RP7466

caught up at work, now working on my bathroom

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Merry Gentry

it's Saturday!  Softball!  *dances happily* 

Paradox

Going to a country-themed club.

I've never square-danced before, so I suppose it's a good a time as any to try it out.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Paradox on June 12, 2010, 07:16:32 PM
Going to a country-themed club.

I've never square-danced before, so I suppose it's a good a time as any to try it out.

Do si do, allemande left and all that good stuff

Nico