[Male] searching for [Transwoman] partners!

Started by Starkweather, January 21, 2015, 06:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starkweather

Hi, Stormwetter here.

Short and sweet: I'm looking for a partner to play a pre-oop, male-to-female transgendered character opposite my male character, in a "bottom" capacity. I'd like to play an older gentleman in these scenarios: around 35-40 years of age, and not terribly familiar with not just transwomen but also males. He'a only ever been with female-born partners up until now. Although he is very much a pansexual. I'd like for your character to be much younger - early twenties at the oldest. Whether or not your character's transition is an appropriate subject or is public knowledge is up to you.

On the subject of plots and pairings, I'm looking for scenarios where my character is tempted by yours into going outside his comfort zone. Into a brave new world of sexuality. He'll probably be divorced, perhaps with a kid, and up until then he'll have been very much living the life of a stuffy, suburban lump. Who you are is up to you but it'll have to be someone in the near vicinity obviously. Here are some samples to choose from if you'd like some ideas from me:

• I play a college professor; you're in my class. I teach something like Early Human War Tactics and you're one of my brighter students. The tension starts to build after you stay after class one day and I get my first real look at how beautiful and/or cute you are.

• You and I are both church-every-Sunday, God-fearing Christians. I'm a divorcee, you're a pretty girl I meet at church after deciding to attend church again after not having been around much after my marriage fell apart. We meet after the service on one fateful Sunday morning and hit it off, your character being a little more "adventurous" than mine.
Ons and Offs
Please add me on LastFM!

I could have made these excuses in my sleep,
As if anyone had doubted them at all.
But if we arm Eritrea then we won't have to pay her
And everyone can go home.