Hey You! Click me! You know you want to...

Started by Anomaly, March 11, 2013, 11:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anomaly

Hey, thanks for clicking and having a look.

Making this to put myself out there and find other like-minded individuals.

Here are a list of my likes:

Gender Transformation (Male to Female), Submission, Gentle Roleplay, Breast Expansion, Giantess, Shrink (SM), Bimbofication, Beautification, Magic, Transformations in General, Age Regression, Age Progression (not above forty however), Humiliation.

Most of these likes hinge on the fact that I'm a girl in the roleplay. Not necessarily a man who has been turned into a woman, or boy into a girl, but just the opposite gender in general. The exception being Shrinking. I like to be a guy for that.

If you are a dominant role player and are interested in the same things I am, be sure to PM me and we'll get started as soon as possible. Also, a good level of coherent writing ability is a must.

Here my current ideas which can be expanded. 

1. A couple of nergy guys are hanging out one night when they find a spell book. I'm turned into a sexy blond and a night of hijinks ensue.

2. A gentle-ish role play following a guy who is shrunk to the size of an action figure and is found by a girl who cares for him.

3. A virtual reality relationship.

4. A wicked witch captures prince charming and turns him into a woman, making his the damsel in distress for another prince/princess.

5. A board game is played by a group and loads of transformations ensue.