dvalen's Newest Plot Idea! F for M - NC

Started by dvalen, March 11, 2013, 11:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvalen

The Long Hot Summer - Southern Gothic Style

It's 1957 and the place is Bayou Charnelle in Louisianna.  It's summer and the days are hot and the nights are stifling and humid.  It's an impoverished parish with swamps, dirt roads and spanish moss growing on the trees. One man rules the bayou and he's been sheriff for a long, long time.  He's a big tall hard man, muscular with a square jaw and a cruel disposition as wide as the Mississippi river.  He's got his fingers in all the pies.  If someone's making money, he's getting a cut.  Those who cross him, well...the swamp, they say, has provided the last resting place for a few who thought they could fool the sheriff.  Many years ago he had fallen hard for a jealous mulatto woman named Ida who reputedly used voodoo to steal his heart away from another woman.  Se didn't know what kind of man the sheriff really was and the relationship was abusive and toxic.  Pregnant and afraid for her sanity, the woman ran off, careful to cover her tracks so the sheriff could not find her.

Twenty years later, a Greyhound stops in Bayou Charnelle and a young mulatto woman steps off.  Marie Devereaux s strikingly beautiful, neither black nor white yet possessing the best traits of both.  She has lived in New Orleans all her life, her mother passing away when she was only fourteen.  It seemed to Marie that her arrival at the bayou was only by random design but what happens next shatters that preconception.  The sheriff rolls by and sees Marie for the first time and is taken aback.  Marie is the very image of the woman who had left him twenty years ago.  He also realizes Marie is his daughter.  The spell that once bound him now awakens within his breast and he becomes full of lust for the young girl, yet he also wants to punish the image of Ida, to vent out his rage and frustration on her body, to not only make her his, but to break her sprit.  At some point, will the sheriff tell her the secret he knows?  How will it affect her?

Ehh, I was expecting to write this better but at this late hour, maybe my mused slipped out the door.  I'm hoping those interested in this understand the gist of what I'm trying to impart.  I'm not into incest, but I think its a vital component to the psychology of what's going on here.  What I want is someone to play the role of the sheriff, someone who can play a right utter bastard, something evil and twisted.  My partner must be a be able to write with great imagination, write at least 3 substantial paragraphs and post consistently.  Details can be discussed further in private.  Please, PMs Only!