Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

-pulls out a win magnet and points it in the shadows the magnet draws the win back out to her hands-

WyldCowboy

*winds up my bullwhip and with a crack of the whip, snaps the win right out of dolly's hand and right into mine*

PigPin

*lips move* "HA..HA" *lips moving* "Try and take the win from my hand"

Anesa

Momentarily distracts Pigpen with the "coin behind the ear" trick, sneaking off with the WIN nestled against her palm.

WINS

Adammair

*Invites camille up on stage, to be his lovely assistant, recites a few magic words "Alakazam...Abracadabra..." and POOF! disappears in a cloud of smoke...with the WIN, of course.*

Mordred

And yet.. as Adammair and the win go speeding through the time-space continuum.. the win vanishes from his grasp.. turning up in a remote corner of that pulsating shadow that kinda flows around all.. snatched from that corner by a couple of blue-stained hands..

My Precious.
*See Pillory*

Harley Quinn

My favorite game still exists! ;D

With a silent approach, she briefly hesitates before reaching forward to snatch the win away.  A quick wink was given, and she whispered, "Precious for me, that is," then disappeared with the win in hand.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Mordred

A silent approach yet.. perhaps a rustle of ribbons over succulent skin.. or a new unfamiliar pulse.. or simply a delicious swirl of scents that kinda made this fanged creature pause to absorb the sensations.. ah, until realizing his win had yet again been swiped! Giving out a air piercing whistle, his monstrous reindeer.. the one saved for special occasions.. the one that got kicked out of the reindeer games for scaring the others.. the one that licks his chops when the juicy little elves get too close.. appears. Jumping aboard his heaving beast, the fanged blue dude with the red coat gives a kick and they go flying to reclaim his win.. making a note that this lovely thief with the festive corsett has earned herself a place on the very naughty list for this act.. which always brings a slightly darker visit.. still in the depths of night.. still with a gift.. yet of a darker sort.

Later, the win is his.. once again. :P
*See Pillory*

AribethAmkiir

*theatrical whisper*  seeing as what happened to Harley, I'm a little scared to steal this win... but it is oh, so tempting

*YOINK*

Now, I must run as fast as I can and hope his reindeer are tired.

Breathless Intent

Oh dear! I couldn't possibly let you get your name on that infamous list. Here, I'll take that for you and hide it someplace safe. *smiles oooh so sweetly and gently takes the Win* this is for your own good, I'm just looking out for you! *tucks the win within her secret win-shaped lockbox and heads off in the opposite direction*

AribethAmkiir

*ditzy* "That was awfully nice of her, don't you think?"

*A few moments pass.  The dawning of what transpired slowly crosses Aribeth's face*

"Oh, that little minx"

*a Wonder Woman spin changes Ari into a stealthy, cunning thief and expert tracker.  Then, she disappears in a puff of smoke*

Later that evening...

Ninja Aribeth sneaks into Intent's secret sanctuary and stealthily steals back the win, scrolling a sincere signature softly in the snow for Intent to find sometime later.

abandoneddolly

Mordred

Sends Ivan the Small.. the tiniest but also the most feisty of the antlered things.. to fetch that which is truly mine.
*See Pillory*

elone

Drawn back by the Win's irresistible pull, santa elone snatches the win from Ivan before it can be delivered to Mordred.

Sails off in his sleigh, the win safely stashed in his bag of toys. (no not those kind)
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

AribethAmkiir

Was in search of a something to keep her occupied, but all she found was a bag full of predestined toys.  Then she saw it.  A win, so shiny and sparkly.  She knew she must have it.  So without warning, and at the risk of being entered permanently on the naughty list, Aribeth snatched the win and dove from the sleigh, free falling for a several seconds before she pulled the rip cord and opened her chute after slipping the win into an inside coat pocket, where she was certain no one could get to it.

elone

Santa quickly crosses Aribeth off the nice list and gift wraps a lump of coal soon to be destined for her Christmas stocking. Pulling on the reigns he spins Rudolph around and dives under to falling girl who plops into his sleigh. He reaches inside her coat, taking liberties, until he locates the win, stashing it down his pants.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Sybl

*Sets Santa's pants on fire, stealing the win as Santa does the higgy jiggy* Wins ;D

AribethAmkiir

*bails from the sleigh, since the fat man's pants were on fire and attempts to tackle Sybl, trying to wrestle the win from her while plummeting through the air*  win?

abandoneddolly

Anesa

The crafty cowgirl dressed as "Frosty the Snowman", sneaks up behind the Dolly and snatches the ever prized win from her pretty lil hands!  He saunters off singing;

Thumpetty thump thump,
Thumpety thump thump,
Look at Frosty grin.
Thumpetty thump thump,
Thumpety thump thump,
He's stealing Dolly's win.

WINS!  ;)

Harley Quinn

Believing that, for once, she'd gotten away with it and that the little trophy was finally hers, the jester girl foolishly let down her guard and it wasn't too long after that when she realized her mistake, with the arrival of the stranger she had taken the win from.  Was that a... reindeer?  Stunned by the realization, or perhaps simply mesmerized by the man's presence, she noticed too late that he had managed to steal it back.  Once she did, a series of expletives followed and her current 'residence' was left in ruins before she vacated it.

Retracing her steps, Harley came to learn that, since then, the win had exchanged hands several times, making it all the more difficult to locate again, but suddenly a holiday jingle reaches her ears and those painted red lips curve into a smile.  She had a weakness for holiday characters, festivities and the like, but she couldn't ignore the pull to reclaim what she felt was rightfully hers, so once she caught up with good old Frosty, the blond batted her eyelashes and cooed at the adorable costume, but when she turned and left, the win was back with her once again.

"Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine."
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Breathless Intent

Realizing the win has been gone for far too long, I politely knock on Harley's door and ask for my prize back. Instead of waiting for any sort of response, I duck past the sexy little jester (since I see that sparkling Win shining on her mantle) and take back what is rightfully mine. Slipping it into my front pocket, I sneak out the backdoor and disappear into the night.

Harley Quinn

Harley's eyes narrowed when she noticed that the Win had left her possession, yet again, once Breathless made her exit, and just seconds later, she went after the other woman, but she was nowhere to be found.  Or so it seemed.  Luck, however, was on the makeshift clown girls' side, because she happened upon Breathless a short time later, and then she waited in the shadows, for her opportunity once more.  Patience was never Harley's strong suit, but finally the moment arrived and she snatched the prized trophy away, waiting until she was gone from the area before she squealed in triumphant delight.
Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly

Kazuume

*hugs the win and runs away with it*

win!!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki