[Interest Check] World of Darkness (VtM, MtA, or WtA)

Started by Hades, October 23, 2014, 11:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Josietta on October 27, 2014, 01:40:07 PM
* Josietta totally would play a Brujah or maybe a Torrie
Any chance, either way, that you'd want a ghoul for your character?  :-)
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Senti

Always good for a shifter... if thats ok?

Still open?

Josietta

Quote from: TheHangedMan on October 27, 2014, 02:08:20 PM
Any chance, either way, that you'd want a ghoul for your character?  :-)

I think this depends on if we are playing Camarilla or Sabbat.

I don't think you'd want to be a Sabbat Ghoul for me >.>

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Josietta on October 27, 2014, 03:40:29 PM
I think this depends on if we are playing Camarilla or Sabbat.

I don't think you'd want to be a Sabbat Ghoul for me >.>
Very good point. Plus, then I'd probably be a Revenant (if I am remembering correctly), and those are different than ghouls. I'm unfamiliar with the Sabbat ghoul families, but very familiar with the Camarilla ghouls.
Check out my poet tree!

Bruja

Quote from: Hades on October 26, 2014, 11:36:50 PM
*Hands Rapt a hankie* You've got a little something on your chin. ;)

I have the KoE book but have no experience playing or STing for them, so we will be staying strictly the lovable Cainite variety of cursed blood-addicted corpses. :P

If Vampire is what the majority picks (which at the moment it's in the lead but I'll give it a few more days), then there will be time to decide which sect we want to go with. :-)

Why thank you...*dabs the corners of her mouth and her chin*

Hmmm..well if we go Cam...definitely Salubri....Sabbat I am totally gonna be a Tzimiscie.

Senti

Do I get to play a Coyote or twin Ravans?

Or is it just vampire?

KrataLightblade

While a good solid game of Mage makes me happy in my special places, Mage seems to suffer from a dire lack of popularity... and a nasty case of munchkinitis.

That said, I'm down for Mage or Vampire if you're seeking another player.

Bibliophilia

-squirms.-  Hades...the suspense is driving me maaaad.  -snicker.-

HairyHeretic

I've always been told I would do well and enjoy playing Vampire, but I've never had a go at it (outside playtesting a couple of odd Con scenarios).
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

CalliLurk

I could do a Vampire or Werewolf game... hell ok any of the three would be a blast. Count me in on the vote if you want!

Roxy Sabine

Hello! I'd be in for a VtM game. I've never played the game but I skimmed some of the rulebooks and they seem great. I'd like to play If this game welcomes beginners ^^
Finally back from the forced hiatus

Hades

Quote from: Roxy Sabine on November 02, 2014, 06:38:03 AM
Hello! I'd be in for a VtM game. I've never played the game but I skimmed some of the rulebooks and they seem great. I'd like to play If this game welcomes beginners ^^

Beginners are welcomed, since we all start out that way eventually. :-)

Since it appears that Vampire the Masquerade is the most popular choice, we'll go with that as the system of choice for this little group game (or as I suspect it will be called once it gets underway: How to Drive Hades Even More Insane :P ).   So that means now determining if you lot would prefer a Camarilla-primary game or Sabbat-primary game.  Be aware though that when I say primary, that doesn't exclude the Independent clans automatically as most of them are happy to deal with either sect for the right sort of payment and/or boons. 

So I'll leave that question up until the 12th and then we'll go from there.   

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

Pumpkin Seeds

I do prefer Camarilla, though oddly enough my favorite clan is Lasombra. 

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Bibliophilia

I would prefer a Camarilla game, too.  And, if you need a co-GM for sheets, bouncing ideas off of and things of that general nature, I've been playing V:tM for around 17 years online.  I make a really crappy ST, though, so while I can help think of stuff and do other ST-ish things, I wouldn't really be up for actual scene-running.  At least, not on a large scale.

CalliLurk

*whaps Bibli and laughs* Crappy ST my rear end... anyways Cam is my preferred as well.

Chulanowa

Well... given the online format, I think something that gives the PC's a common point of interest works best - Sabbat brings us a pack, Anarchs gives us a gang, and Camarilla gives us a herd of cats who hate each other. That said, in terms of theme and flavor I DO prefer Camarilla, i just have concerns over how well it works in the format  ;D

VonDoom

Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

CalliLurk

Chu don't forget on the TT sheets Cam has a Coterie. So that is what we could go with for Cam.

Roxy Sabine

Yay!!!! Mmmh Sabbat would be a blast for what I've read but I think it'd also be the hardest faction to play, especially for a beginner so...my vote goes to Camarilla.
Finally back from the forced hiatus

BenedictWolfe

I'm tentatively interested. You mention system in the opening post; does this mean it'll be a system game? If so, will we use V20? Also, when and where will the game be set?

Sahariel

I am definitely interested if you need more players. I have a fair deal of experience with VtM and VtDA.

I am down for a Camarilla or Sabbat game.

KrataLightblade

Quote from: Chulanowa on November 02, 2014, 01:36:33 PM
Well... given the online format, I think something that gives the PC's a common point of interest works best - Sabbat brings us a pack, Anarchs gives us a gang, and Camarilla gives us a herd of cats who hate each other. That said, in terms of theme and flavor I DO prefer Camarilla, i just have concerns over how well it works in the format  ;D

A hard of cats who hate each other, perhaps, but a herd of cats that banded together because they're being watched by rabid dogs and need the help.

That's half the fun of a Cammie game, that coteries form less from a basis of trust and respect and more from a basis of "our parents are dicks, wanna fuck 'em over?"

Josietta

I'm good for either but if i need to vote i'd say Camarilla.

And Lunar says he'll come back to E for this.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!