News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Pokemon?

Started by Aftiel, March 22, 2010, 11:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BraveEarth

Quick question about the pokeballs, are we doing the anime standard in which you really can't tell what's in it unless released, or the manga version where you can?

Nim

I would image that manga wold be best... but prolly better wait and see what the others say.

bluemoon

trainers should know which pokeball holds which pokemon based on where it is on their belt, or by putting it into one of the machines at a pokemon center. Other people wouldn't be able to tell what's in it though.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Shade

I'd go with the way it is in the anime: only the trainer knows what pokemon is in what poke ball until it is released

Nim

Only the trainer knowing until released sounds fine to me.

Odin

Quote from: bluemoon on April 01, 2010, 01:09:04 PM
Odin, I kinda want to see you play a pokemon >:) Maybe something psychic, then you could communicate easier, or something like Rocket's Meowth he learned to speak? I just think it would be interesting is all.

Quote from: Nim on April 01, 2010, 12:37:14 PM
Thank you for the vote of confidence Odin. 
  Yes you would make a good leader too.  I guess we shall have to wait and see how the cards fly.  If I do get picked perhaps I should take you up on our offer to be the leaders pokemon.  I would imagine said pokemon would have to be extremely strong and magnificently awe inspiring to look upon.  Fearsome ravenous beasts to tear apart all foes.

An answer to both;

My pokemon will be dark, sarcastic and egotistical. He thinks that the world does every pokemon injustice by capturing them and forcing them to fight.

In other words, he'll pretty much hate humans. Which is kind of ironic.

I'll also leave the type up to Nim, unless he decides he wants me to pick!

And yes, he will have learnt to speak.

Nim

Odin, In my mind it has not yet been decided for sure whether I have been chosen or not.  But if that does turn out to be the case I would love to have your char be one of my pokemon and I would leave that choice up to you what you wanted to be.  Considering your pokemon hates humans so much its probably a good thing that my char is not exactly human.   I had planned from the begging when blue first mentioned this possibility to me  for Her to be a Greater Demon in human form. 

bluemoon

the only problem with that is that demons aren't part of the pokemon world :\
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Shade

Technically, no, but... shouldn't we let everyone involved in this rp make that decision?

bluemoon

I said in the pokemon worls, I didn't say it couldn't in this RP :P
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

BraveEarth

What sort of demon did you have in mind Nim? (Isn't up to date on his demonology)

Nim

Was thinking a Greater Demon which is usually in the highest class of demons with the most powers.  But having caused a bit of controversy over the subject I have been reconsidering the demon aspect of my char... also the sex of the char since I have had a special request for a change in that direction.  LOL

BraveEarth

I see, people are sexist against a female villain? Kidding of course *cowers before the stone throwers can throw*

bluemoon

why on earth would I be sexist against a female leader? ;) I just love it when Nim plays male demons is all :P
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Shade

Rolls eyes Wonder why that is? lol j/k. Either way Nim decides to go is fine with me

BraveEarth

bluemoon

>.> *innocent* I don't know >.> what on EARTH could you POSSIBLY be talking about? :P ;)
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nim

Name:  Owen Zalika
Sex:  Male
Orientation:  Straight
Description:  6'4" Muscular frame.  Long black hair almost always worn in pony tail tied with black leather thong.  Eye's a very light gray.  Generally wears white Taylor made suites and white leather shoes.  Wears one large ring on his index finger.  A large blood red ruby (2 inches long one inch wide) set in gold.  When in doors sitting at his desk or relaxing near the fire he is rarely ever seen without his white persian with blood red ruby stone in center of forehead either sitting on his lap, in the crook of his arm or just sitting in front of him on his desk. 
Bio: Owen Recently took over the organization known as TEAM ROCKET.  His take over had been so smooth that very few actually knew he was the one calling all the shots now.  But Owen wasn't happy with his currant front man and was looking for the right kind of man or woman for him to fill the spot with.  He also did not like the previous focus on trying to capture just the pokemon and has changed up the orders to include capture of the trainers as well.  He needs trainers for his underground battles.  He needs trainers to build a vast army with.  But this is only the first stages of his master plan.  The rest having to wait until the first had been fulfilled.   

Carlissa

Name: Sapphire

Sex: Female

Sexual Preference: Straight

Bio: Sapphire's family has a long history of trainers, back all the way when you had to turn a dial to release a pokemon from a pokeball (if my memory serves me correctly, thats how they did it back then...). Her father is a Pokemon trainer, and her mother is a breeder. Her father had already ventured on a pokemon jouney, and claims to have fought the Elite Four (at once) and has even seen a legendary beast. He was also quite the ladies man, claiming to have had many lovers (Usually for only one night) before settling down with his mother. Sapphire's mother was a good friend of her father's before they became lovers, and she traveled with him throughout his whole journey. She too was a facinating trainer, but specialized in breeding. But unlike her companion, she was too shy to sleep with any other guy, and lost her virginity to Sapphire's father.

Sapphire came into the picture not long after her parents settled down. Ever since she was a toddler, Sapphire has been facinated by Pokemon. She had spent her entire life with her current team, for they were offspring of her parent's pokemon. Over 16 years, they have grown a strong bond together, and have become almost inseperatable.

Sapphire was homeschooled by her mother, while her father taught her how to battle. Sapphire was a battle genius, using strategy over power to take down enemies. She had quickly evolved as a trainer, and left when she was 10 to start her own journey.

She was away for three years, hunting and battling the stringest trainers, increasing her fame with each fight. She fought all of the gym leaders in the region, and even had a bout with the Elite Four. After her sucessful journey, Sapphire decided to go home to learn how to breed Pokemon.

She returned, and found her mother pregnant with another child. She was taught the basics of breeding before quickly dicovering that she didn't have the patience for it. But she did help her mother tend to the Pokemon, and learned a thing or two about genetics. Even though she was imaptient, breeding facinated her. She gave it a shot, breeding her most powerful Pokemon, Muddy, with another female Swampert.

The offspring, a male named Muddy Jr., was hatched on the same day her little brother was born. Sapphire was allowed to name him, since ever since she was little she had wanted a little brother of her own. Sapphire named him Rocky, after a trainer she met that possesed an incrdibly strong Squirtle. The two siblings were immediately attracted to each other. Sapphire took a break from Pokemon training to raise her little brother, taking over the mother role for him while her mother was at work.

Appearance: Sapphire is an overall pretty girl, who looks very young but is very attractive towards men. She has long, straight light-blue hair that shines beautifully in the sunlinght, and reaches down to her waist. Her big, innocent eyes shine a beautiful sapphire blue behind her circular glasses, and posseses a small nose and smile which are very cute. Her face can light up anyones mood because of how kind and adorable it looks, and can be quite a turn on for men who like young girls.

Even though Sapphire is an overall small girl, she is very sexy. Her body has curves that are sleek and smooth, and are average in size for her age. Her breasts are the most noticeable body parts on her body; for they are big and round like melons. Her breasts are large and soft, making them great for grabbing and fiddling with.

Usually, Sapphire's midriff is skinny and smooth, but because she is pregnant, she has developed a noticeable tummy. It is about the size of her head, and still has a lot of growing to do. When exposed, her pregnant belly is strikingly beautiful, letting off the invisible glow that all pregnant woman have.

Sapphire wears circular glasses close to her eyes, which she polishes often. She wears a tight green and white shirt that shapes out her breasts and pregnant belly very well, and the sleeves reach down just below her elbows. She wears a short blue skirt, reveiling her long beautiful legs. She also wears baggy socks and basic green shoes.

Pokemon (Sorry, I cant put up pictures...)

Swampert (Muddy)(Male) lv. 74
Hitmontop (Twister)(Male) lv. 65
Sceptile (Jark)(Male) lv. 71
Lopunny (Sarah)(Female) lv. 69 (Tee hee)
Clefable (Purin)(Female) lv. 65
Arcanine (Noble)(Male) lv. 73

Baby Kangkaskan (Billy)(Refered to as Male) lv. 5 (Just for show)

Hope those levels arn't too extreme...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

bluemoon

just felt like it >.>
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Ex68471

Is it too late for me to jump in on this?

I'm obviously a bit of a pokemon fan...
<---

Just a matter of time till I tried to jump in on one of these. :P
Experiments 68469, 68470, and 68472 were perfect successes.
I am Experiment 68471, the catastrophic failure!

My Ons and Offs. Still a work in progress!

Attention: Everybody
I have horribly unreliable Internet. If I am on and suddenly am not, that is the most likely reason. Sorry! :D

Nim

I'm pretty sure that the answer would be yes always more than enough time to jump in... after all I only recently joined up myself.

Ex68471

All right, well, about my character sheet, just use basic template everyone else is using I'm guessing, but I won't be able to get any images. Will that be a problem?
Experiments 68469, 68470, and 68472 were perfect successes.
I am Experiment 68471, the catastrophic failure!

My Ons and Offs. Still a work in progress!

Attention: Everybody
I have horribly unreliable Internet. If I am on and suddenly am not, that is the most likely reason. Sorry! :D

Nim

I would imagine that would be fine.  not everyone used images either so as long as its a good description that gives general idea I dont see why not.  But I'm sure if I'm wrong blue will jump out of hiding and correct me.   LOL

sinoraa

No, infact no one was doing it until i did it...Damn people around here are so original -.-