Interest Check: Halloween Masquerade [UN][MUL][NC][VAN][BON]

Started by Clio, October 21, 2009, 02:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raveled

Name: Conner Davis
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Anything else?: Dom, rumored to have private dungeons.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Risa

Hm...it sounds interesting, and I haven't been part of a large group game for a while.  I'll give it a go.

Name: Chisame Henderson
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Anything else?: A switch, though often leads towards domme. Also doesn't like to do anything with women in public, preferring not to give "shows". Shows up to the Masquerade wearing an all-black costume and a Zorro mask.

Rhapsody

Name: Mikaela Watson
Sexual Orientation: Straight-ish.
Anything else?: Sexually curious.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Clio

Yay! Now, if you guys need help finding costumes, let me know. Now, this isn't just a costume party. You don't have to "be" anything, and I'd rather not have the cheap ad slurry Halloween shops outfits. I mean, I know the basic point is sex, but I'd like everyone to have a classy outfit and beautiful mask. You know, elegant and as elaborate as you want. 

...........although it will likely come off. *winks*
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

sinera

OOhhh - can I get in on this, or are there too many females?

Name: Cynthia Jameson
Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious
Anything Else: Has a strong personality, but has shown sub tendencies in sexual situations. Hasn't had any experience with women, but wonders what it's like.

My Gown:

Haven't found my mask yet :(
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Risa

Would you like us to post pictures of our costumes, Christina? What I have in mind for Chisame shouldn't be too difficult...

NekoBoy89

I would be interested...but there are no gay guys in the rp. XD So not sure I would fit into it.

Cassiopeia

I'd definitely be interested ^_^  Just hope there aren't too many girls already :P

Name: Annika McGuire
Sexual Orientation: mostly straight
Anything Else:  Annika is adventurous and fun loving, outgoing for the most part.  She's a free lance artist who likes to be inspired by life.  She tends to be a switch.

*goes of to look for the perfect costume with great excitement*

Kunoichi

Name: Katherine Halston
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Anything else?: Friendly and outgoing, Katherine's main reason for attending the masquerade is that her parents want her to find someone nice and settle down.  She, on the other hand, just wants to have fun at the party and make new friends, without having to worry about what her parents think of her.

DigitLninja

Name: Tenebrae
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Anything else?: A quiet person who seems to be more interested in being seen than having fun.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Esoteric Myobi

Hm...I was thinking of using these if they're acceptable..
Gown
Mask

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Primarch

Quote from: sinderella on October 27, 2009, 02:31:20 PM
OOhhh - can I get in on this, or are there too many females?

There is never too many females!  ;D Go ahead, fight over the precious resource that is man. ^.^

Esoteric Myobi

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Kunoichi

Well, if there do wind up being too many of us, I suppose we could find other ways to entertain ourselves...

Primarch

Cassiopeia

Esoteric Myobi

Us girls can keep ourselves occupied x3

But if there really is a demand for more males then I'm more than happy to play a male character =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Primarch

Quote from: Myobi on October 27, 2009, 05:21:24 PM
Us girls can keep ourselves occupied x3

But if there really is a demand for more males then I'm more than happy to play a male character =)

No no, that's okay. <.< All teh ladies.

Esoteric Myobi

Seems like someone needs to learn to share >.>;

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Primarch

Quote from: Myobi on October 27, 2009, 05:24:58 PM
Seems like someone needs to learn to share >.>;

Always sharing, never shared. <.<

Kunoichi

Well, this seems like it's going to be fun. ^^

*has already found a nice image to use as a reference when describing her character*

Kunoichi

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Kunoichi