Battle of the Sexes: Round Two (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, December 10, 2012, 10:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Star Safyre

My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Ritsu

*giggles before enjoying the kisses over top of Proud*

WashAutumstar

lumi dear, you are just so excited by that you cant even type the right numbers *kiss kiss* :) 55

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Rogue

Breathless Intent

Proud Geek

My lucky day, Ritsu and Bre. I must have been a good boy today. ;)

Josietta

*is happy to appease anyones desires to see the bum closer especially those sexy girls around her* ;D

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Illuminate

Quote from: WashAutumstar on December 12, 2012, 05:47:33 PM
lumi dear, you are just so excited by that you cant even type the right numbers *kiss kiss* :) 55

Just keeping you on your toes, dear! *Smoochy smoochy*

Account restricted at member's request

Rogue

Quote from: Josietta on December 12, 2012, 05:48:28 PM
*is happy to appease anyones desires to see the bum closer especially those sexy girls around her* ;D

*giggles and smacks it one.* I know we just met but... *giggles*

Breathless Intent

WashAutumstar

with all the pretty in the room i have to be, otherwise i would never post numbers just turn into a puddle, luckily all the attention is on geek right now so 51 :P

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Illuminate

Rogue

WashAutumstar

Breathless Intent

How could you argue with a girl in a santa hat? *headshake*

Falstaff

OK...what did I miss?

Nice job dropping the number ladies!

*kisses for all the ladies*

Breathless Intent

*tackles Fals, pours melted chocolate on him and gives him a lick....and posts no numbers cuz its not her turn! *

Illuminate

*Giggles, and traces a finger down Fal's chest, bringing the digit to her lips* Thanks for distractions! 48

Proud Geek

*For a brief moment I see the numbers falling* rolin's gonna be mad..

*quickly gets distracted again by the lovely ladies.*

Breathless Intent

Hah! Now it can be my turn *grins and licks at pepermint/chocolate flavored Fals* Yum!

*eyes Proud* Mmm...maybe white chocolate for you...

Bastet

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

Falstaff

Illuminate

WashAutumstar

Not me sorry, not my type ;) but i'll give you a 46, hope that helps

Rogue