Male Seeking, Female and Female x2 - Come and Find your Kink!

Started by Furyion, July 24, 2014, 05:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furyion

Well I'm Male, Twenty-Five, and have been Rp'ing for around 13 years.

I live in CST, go to college, write on the side, and have frequent medical times where I am away from a computer. If you have questions ask, and if I like you enough I'll tell you.

My name is of no consequence but if you wish to call me something be Furyion or Tialys.

I'm not here to make this look very fancy or pretty with special formatting, nor is this here to give staple plot-lines I have in mind, as I prefer to work a plot with my partner(s).

Rules and Such.

1 - Don't contact me here, use PM's.

2 - I am away for some periods of up to three days, though it is not often, but be warned it can happen. If I drop an RP I will tell you.

3 - I am Literate, though I do not post novel passages. If I wanted to do that, I would work on my book. I write anywhere from 2 - 4 paragraphs depending on the situation, and I expect at least 6 sentences back. I can understand writer's block as I get it as well.

4 - I have no limits (To a point), but would like to know yours before we begin.

5 - I expect to be notified if you are dropping the RP.

6 - Sorry if I sound pompous or any of the sort, I'm really not and just want my perspective partners to know my grounds.

- Sexual Orientations -

ж - I will only play a male character.
ж - I am fine with multiples, both playing and playing with.
ж - I only play Bi-Sexual males with certain reasoning or pairings. I do not play good Homosexual males.
ж - I am CRAVING a three way RP жжж VERY BADLY жжж. If you are interested let me know, and if you know of a third person, even better.
ж - My personal favorite for the three way pairing would be a M/F/F, as it is a real-life emulation for me.

-~-!-~--~-!-~- Cravings -~-!-~--~-!-~-

We are all a little broken inside -
My character is 17 and has just had a heart attack. It is then discovered that he has a rare condition, an electro-arythmic problem with no known cure. Just a way to control and manage it. It is then recommended he changes schools, to a school more able to handle his needs. A very special school for kids with disabilities. The thought of it shakes him to the core. It is one thing to know you aren't immortal, but it is another to be told your actually very close to the other side, very close to death. A school full of kids, with disabilities. Your character will be a student their as well, though a student that has been there for a while. The disability that you have is your choice, but remember it needs to be life altering. - - -  This is based on the premise of a freeware visual novel named Katawa Shoujo. I would recommended it to anyone that wants a good story, with AMAZING characters, and character development.

How can our Older Brother be this HOT!? -
So this one is a bit of a stretch. The idea is there are two sisters, which can be twins or not, totally up in the air. These sisters are very close, and they learned last year that they shared something else, a deep, pining love that normal sisters should not have for their sibling. Once they knew what they shared, they began preparations for their "Siege". This summer had their parents with a busy calendar, as both were highly recognized in their fields, one a burn unit surgeon, and the other a micro-biologist.  The summer was also perfect because it meant that all three of the siblings would be back in the house. As soon as they got the chance they would start trying to convince him subtly, each having gone so far as reading up the best ways to navigate the mine filled waters they were going to be sailing through. Regardless it would definitely be a summer to remember.   

The reason that this is one of my biggest cravings is not only the pairing, but a desire to see three writers work as a single unit on the story. See instead of a 1x1, I am hoping to be able to setup a 1x1x1, with 2 female writers and myself. If you are interested please send me a message, and if you know of someone who wants the second spot, than that is amazing, and we will make sure that happens! I look forward to hearing from you all about this.

World Settings

Its simple the more * the better. 5 is the best.

• - - - Anime - - -
    • Naruto - * * *
    • Bleach - * * *
    • Fruit's Basket - * * * *
    • Death Note - * * *
    • Evangelion - * * * *
    • Eureka Seven - * * *
    • Kiddy Grade - * * * *

• - - - Games - - -
    • Final Fantasy 7 - No. Too played.
    • Final Fantasy 6 - * * * *
    • Final Fantasy X - * * * * *
    • Kingdom Hearts - * * *
    • Tales of Destiny - * * * *

• - - - Books - - -
    • Twilight - No.
    • Eragorn - No. Go read Wheel of Time and see the 'Likeness'.
    • Warbreaker - * * *
    • Wheel of Time - * * * * * *
    • The Black Magician's Trilogy ( Trudi Canavan ) - * * * *
    • Harry Potter - * * * *

• - - - Originals - - -
    • Fantasy - *  to * * * * * *
    • High Seas - No.
    • Modern - *  to * * * * * *
    • Historic - * * * * *
    • Country Based - * * * *
    • Sci-Fi - * * *
    • After Earth / Apocalypse (Any kind, aka: Nuke, Seismic, Pandemic) - * * * * *
    • Romance - A must have in any Good RP where sexual contact is possible.
    • Mystery - * to * * * * *
    • Cyber-Punk - * * * *
    • Horror - * to O_O
    • Adventure - * * * *
    • Teacher x Student (Special Plot Ideas) - * * * * * *
    • High School / Special School - * to * * * * * *
    • Steam Punk - Convince Me
    • Protector - Convince Me
    • Kidnapper - Convince Me

I am open to other world, and setting ideas. Please feel free to suggest them via PM, or Reply. Thank you!

That concludes my settings and such, please check my other thread, where I talk about everything else including my O&O and loosely defined wanted roles. I hope that you all enjoyed and I really can't wait to hear from everyone that is interested! Thank you greatly!

Our O&O Link - - - >The Thread of Amazement![/list][/list][/list]

Furyion

Currently seeking for 2 Replacement RP's. Prefer a Dominant Female, but not necessary.

Furyion

Still seeking. Am looking for A switch or Dom female partner. Also added a couple things.

Furyion

Still looking for the Dom or switch partner. I also took changed the list  a bit. Enjoi~.