Looking for female for long term story line.

Started by metallliclimbs, May 17, 2015, 12:23:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

metallliclimbs

I am looking for a talented female for a long term story line, as I stated in the tittle. One who is literate, and willing to play multiple characters if possible as well, as I am willing to do so.

The idea that's currently coming to mind at the moment revolves around a modern or futuristic era time period. A spore or egg sack lands on the planet Earth and after a bit of incubating, while the creature's body adapts to the change of the environment it hatches. Expanding outward, to begin the hunt. Attacking near by animals, to sustain itself as it grows into it's full size. After that, the creature's other instincts kick in. The need to breed. To expand it's own species. As then, it begins to hunt down local animals, ones big enough to support it's weight and off spring, emitting it's pheromones out into the air, sending female animals that breath the pheromones into heat. Trigger this creature to run them down and mount them. Breeding them. It's own secretions changing the insides of the unfortunate animal it catches to be only to have the off spring of such a creature. As it was, the creature, tended to hunt down the males of the other species, using them for life substance, while destroying the local animal life in the area. More so with the more of them being birthed, expanding the pack, and it's territory.

As though when it first enters towns, cities first. It's pheromones tended to react slightly different than humans. Still it tended to kill the human males off, while, the females had a different reaction. It tended to make them more placid. Making them more susceptible, to being a breeding bitch to an Alpha male beast as it mounted her, or others it had claimed along the way. Changing their insides like that of the animals before, to not be able to have human children afterwards. Ruined forever, and the thought of caring about that fact gone with the fact that most females will be baring the young of the species that will ruin mankind, and most animals on the planet with in so many years.

I have few more ideas on where to start with this. Including the fact that I am open to suggestion on this idea.

Hey! Watch where  you put those limbs!

O/O