Imperial Might [MUL][BON][BON-E][EX][NC-H]

Started by Vostroya, November 01, 2009, 09:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomsday

Alright. I'll designate one as a breeder. She'll either be just an unfortunate round-up or a renegade/guerrilla type taken into custody. The other one will be a willing member of the Imperial army, but she'll also be a little... Horrified by what goes on there. I imagine she'll be guilted or coerced into having sex with the Imperials, though it will be more consensual.

Vostroya

inflatetress

Name: Anya
Race: Human
Sexual preference: Hetero

Personal History: Anya has spent her life in luxury, ignorant of the world around and hungry only for sex and popularity and money.  She grew up in a rich family that was probably wiped out during the attack but Anya could care less.  Concerned only for herself and her own survival she submitted herself to the Imperium as a slave and was taking by the Emperor for sexual purposes, Anya couldn't have asked for a better outcome!

Personality: Vapid, spoiled, ditsy, very trashy.

Appearance:Anya looks like she's good for one thing and one thing only. She has
long, curly blonde hair, often fashioned into large, bouncy, fairy-tale-like locks,
capped off with little ribbons. Her large eyes are a vivid bright blue and are often
surrounded by contrasting thick black mascara. Pale, milky skin covers her and on
her cheeks she has some subtle freckles, she has a delicate doll-like face with a
slightly up-turned nose. Her lips are very full and plump.  She's very tall and her
body is very slender, including her long skinny legs, though she prides herself in
her full, ample, plump rear and breasts.  Her clothes are nothing more than
skimpy, trashy lingerie outfits, though they certainly appear extremely expensive.  She can always been seen wearing platform pump shoes that add to
her impressive height at the expense of her agility.

current outfit- pastel pink, flowing cotton baby doll that doesn't quite cover all of
her rear, exposing the pink ruffled thong that matches it. The baby doll is soft
and loose and all of the hems are ruffled.  She wears white thigh-high stockings
with this outfit, ornamented with little pink ribbons around the tops of them and
she wears pink platform pumps with it as well. Anya also carries a pink feathered
boa over her shoulders and arms.  On her feet Anya has pink 7 1/2" platform
pumps.

Vostroya

Chea

Name: Marisol
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual

Personal History: Marisol is the daugther of a fairly well off gang lord who was killed during the invasion in New York. She's vowed a personal vendetta against the Imperium. She has formed a resistance organization out of her father's former gang named La Revelacion (Revelation), it's one of the most successful independent resistance organizations.

Personality: Very Religious, but also a very calculated and skilled fighter.

Appearance:

http://hiphopvideomodels.net/lizaIrizarry/Liza_Irizarry_picture_48.html
http://hiphopvideomodels.net/lizaIrizarry/Liza_Irizarry_picture_10.html
http://hiphopvideomodels.net/lizaIrizarry/Liza_Irizarry_picture_46.html

Xanatos

Just popping in to say I am still here and interested. My brain is just not in character creation mode. I plan on making two characters, one a slave, one a turncoat who joined the Imperium. Just need to make the characters when my mind is not tired. So I will get them up soon.

Vostroya

Okay sounds good Xanatos, and good character Chea! Im planning on writing up the actual RP on Wednesday to allow everyone amble time to complete their characters, and even then you can join in whenever.

Here are some sample pics of the Emperor and his various forms that he will be using:
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/6/68/Dissidia_Kuja.png
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/3/35/Dissidia_Kuja_ex.png
http://ahmynelson.tripod.com/Tkujagall.html
http://gamingtp.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/fullview_emperor-horus.jpg (He may be wearing the armors in this pic)
http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-09/vc-maximilian.html
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3405/3268162803_7ff5231fc1.jpg

Xanatos

Looks good. Oh and the second link does not work, at least for me. I don't think its a big deal, since all the other links work, which gave me the idea of what to expect as you wanted.

Vostroya

Ok thanks, i replaced the bad link with a better pic.

Xanatos

Oh, is character age a big deal to you? Does this apply to slave or turncoat? Also does age affect ability for upward mobility in the ranks of the Imperium as it does to a large extent in modern day military?

Vostroya

No character age is not a big deal for me as long as its not in the extremes like an old man lol. And age has almost no play in Imperial politics, if you are successful or favored by the Emperor you could be a teenager and be one of the highest positions available. Most of the time High ranking generals are still relatively young compared to our current real life military.

Xanatos

Ah perfect! I am biased towards youngish characters, then again I think most are anyways -chuckles-. This works well then, as I was hoping to have a youngish Imperium human, who has possibly climbed the ranks. The slave would also be youngish, body still full of vitality, firm and fit, ripe for the Emperors abuses, sexual or none sexual.

Cool, thanks.

Vostroya

Alright sounds perfect, and yeah I am a little young biased as well when it comes to my characters.

Doomsday

Oh snap, Emperor Kuja?! Is he trancing?!

I'm thinking perhaps a woman in her late 20's as the guerrilla. And a much younger female as a soldier. Hmm. It looks like most of the character ideas / characters submitted are females. Do you need me to play any males?

Vostroya

lol, and yes he is trancing,

and that sounds good for both characters, and if you want you can, but you don't have to.

Xanatos

Okay here is my first character. I will try and find a picture for the appearance and if I cannot find something suitable, I will write in details for it. The concept is minimal for now, to, so I might come in and fill it out, unless your cool with what I have now.

I will add in my second character when I get some inspiration on the concept for the slave.

Also, I made him a fairly high up intelligence man, with some decent power. If this is not acceptable, I will rewrite it no problems.

Name: Kevin Ducard
Sexual preference: Heterosexual

Role Within Imperium: Intelligence Gathering, Oversector Commander of the Sol system. His job is to oversee the gathering of all information that pertains to the Sol system and or anything which might affect it.

Personality: Kevin is a strong willed man who rarely lets anything get him down or defeat him, unless it cannot be helped. He can be very creative at times, so much so he surprises himself, and he is quite intelligent. He has a knack for finding information where others might miss it, and he is rather ruthless in how he goes about getting it at that.

Appearance:

Personal History: Kevin was new to his nations military when the Imperium struck, soundly defeating all of humanity. Kevin had turned against his people very early in the fight, giving secrets and information to the Imperium. Some would say he is a most vile traitor and he is in a sense but Kevin knew, even before the fighting became hopeless that the Imperium would win; he simply had a gut feeling and he followed this and he was proved right.

Slowly over two years he proved himself worthy of his current rank and position within the Imperial military. He was rather surprised though, to climb the ranks so fast, but in the end it did not matter to him. He serves the emperor loyally and without question.   

______________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________

Slave Character Concept

Name: April Kestrel
Sexual preference: Heterosexual, with definite possibility for Bi-sexual

Personality: Before the war April was just a normal girl. Not brave but not afraid, calm, kind, and slightly shy in some situations. Few things got her down as she had a strong drive to become someone. After the war she was changed, as uncertainty gripped her. What could she do now that her very race was conquered without much of a fight? A timidness began creeping in as her uncertainty grew. A level of fear struck her to, but since she personally had not been affected by the Imperium, she had always been able to stave off the feeling of a creeping doom; which lingered in the back of her mind. 

Appearance: http://knapsack.fantasti.cc/big/w/i/n/windy67/windy67_d5502c.jpg

Personal History: Life for April was as normal as could be expected for a 19 year old girl. She was beautiful and had many guys vying for her attentions, she was quite intelligent and had three offers from colleges wishing her to apply, and she had a good job which would support her as long as she needed it to. Nothing seemed like it would fall out of place, she had a firm grasp of what she wanted to do and knew how to do it.

Then the Imperium came and though despite the war and destruction, and the brutal oppression, none of it affected her physically. No Imperials came to rape or take her away, none of her family had been harmed, yet she still was hit mentally. Her calm secure sense of life was shattered, leaving her unsure and lost in her life which once was basically on cruise control. April didn't know what to do anymore, but still managed to hang in there making her way through life how she could manage.

Cassiopeia

Xanatos

-chuckles- My second character will be a female as well. So I will be playing one of each sex.

Cassiopeia

Well don't you have the best of both worlds :P hehe!

Xanatos

I edited in a picture of what my guy looks like. Its one of the best I have found so far, I am not good at finding male pics, maybe its because I am not gay and I am a guy? lol. I notice women at least on this site sure seem to find em -laughs-. Anyways, pic is up as promised. =P

Vostroya

Xanatos

Cool thanks.

Do you have a rank name in mind I could use? Also since your okay with my idea, do you wish to get into detail ,even if just a little, about what sector he oversees? My initial thoughts are that he was given either several planets to oversee (prevent rebellion, gather generic information, etc), or just a chuck of space (that includes planets and other things) that he is in charge of.

Vostroya

Lets see, you could use Oversector Commander. That means he oversees Earths solar system how does that sound?

Xanatos

Works for me, as long as it works for you. I will add that information into my character. Thanks.

Vostroya