Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drow Denizen

I'm sorry, but I can't be with someone who would call another person ginger....

Tim Minchin Full Taboo Song As Requested

;D
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

Autumn52

Drow I thought you could be my master but it seems you don't want to be my master. I need full attention sir, and lots of spankings. You are far to busy with your other slaves, I think I should begin my search for a new master. Goodbye sir. sniffles, and cries  :'(
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Brian Boru

Xandi, its just not enough...all I want is just a moment of your attention from time to time, but your always focused on something (one?) else...

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

How do you expect me to overlook the fact that you even went so far as to change your name to avoid any contact with me?  I think that speaks for itself, Brian.  You left me long ago.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

ArtemisHighmore

Harley, Harley. Why must we keep doing this to each other. Ever time we try to part we always end up back together. This running in circles has to stop. I am sorry Harley, it was amazing but I just can't do it anymore. I am leaving you.

MrDiamondBackJack

Hello?  Who are you?  Really?  I don't remember getting together with you?  Three months now you say?  Well, how interesting.  I need to go now.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Star Safyre

You said we've only do blood play together!  That's not sterile at all!  So over!
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Raphael

Star... You keep planting my underwear in other people's bedrooms...  >:( I cannot go on like this any longer! It's all over!

MrDiamondBackJack

You told me that you were Kid Rock and I believed you.  Now I find out that your name is Eugene Summers, that you are a used car salesman and not a rock star, and that you are from Ardmore Pennsylvania!  You are not the man I thought that you were.  Adios.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

TheLegionary

I do not like blood - you know I am vegetarian! How could you do this to me????

Star Safyre

You know I'm allergic to wheat and you walk around looking like delicious, gooey...

monkey bread!

I can't stand it anymore! *eats monkey bread muscles*
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Jag

I can't be with someone so addicted to TV. Sorry. We're through.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Insanityenviesme

I cant be with someone who is as powerful a writer as you.,..Its not good for my inferiority complex! Sorry..We;re done
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Raphael

I can't be with you anymore, Insane... I love another... Me. I'm sorry... I'm sure you'll find the right person for you one day!

Chevalier des Poissons

I told you all the time that the bloody rose doesn't mean I am a vampire, and yet you keep offering me your neck. If you can't understand me then I am out.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Jag

I told you to stop painting the roses red. It won't make up for you planting the wrong ones. Leave and don't come back.

Raphael

Michi...  :-( You know I love you... but... your snoring killed our puppy dog :-( How could I possibly live with you after that?... Goodbye...

Wyrd

I just can't stand your sick drug addiction any longer!!! What ever we had is over!
Ragtime Dandies!

Inked Harlequin

I just can't deal with you anymore! I have your dinner on the table for when you get home and then I find out you've been frolicking in a forest! Not to mention your underwear all over the floor. It's over!!! :'(

Jag

Sorry, I can't stand the 'princess' act anymore. We're done.

TheLegionary

You cannot look at my eyes when we talk. I am sure you are hiding something. I am fed up with your behaviour. Do I exist? You off!

Jag

You told me that I was creepy when I looked you in the eyes! I can't stand you changing your mind this much. I'm out...

Parlabane

Look, if you can't appreciate my inconsistency then I'm probably leaving you. See you tomorrow, baby?

TheLovelyMaid

We can't BE together if you're unapproved.  When you get your act together, let me know.

Jag

I told you, costume play doesn't get me going. If you're not going to listen to me, then you're going to have to leave.