Recruting- A special kind of hell (non con, kidnapping, bondage)

Started by WindVoyager, January 14, 2016, 11:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindVoyager

QuoteAwesome! Are my three guys good to go? If so, I'll post them in the OOC...

Every one is good to go

QuoteSeems interesting.

I like doing things that are at least some what different. Even if a few characters  escape their story will continue on under another thread that will intertwine at times with the mine one since there is always a risk the Re Claimers will try to recapture thier victims.

TeamVelma

Scooby: I’m afraid you’ve gone mad with power.
Velma: Of course I have! Have you ever tried going mad without power? It’s boring, no one listens to you.

From herecomesthosemedellingkids on tumblr

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

TeamVelma

Weeeee!

As my username and avatar may hint at Velma Dinkley is my favourite character but having a cartoon character here might be a bit odd so I have a female OC who's Velma-ish

Player Name:  TeamVelma

Character Name: Madelyn Lucas

Victim or torturer: Victim

Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious

Bio / History:  A graduate student in linguistics and psychology she has a Rubenesque figure, slightly short-sighted, auburn hair which she keeps in a pony-tail to keep it under control.  She likes to cosplay (as the one and only Velma plus a few other characters), enjoys reading, nature walks and micro-breweries (both visiting and sampling the product).  She fairly quiet and reserved at times but generally is a glass-half full kind of person. 

How did your character get into this mess?:  They decided to do some urban exploring and took a wrong turn after finding a 'clue'

Link to you On\Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=57517 with some rambly context here https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=235069.msg11560726#msg11560726
Velma: Of course I have! Have you ever tried going mad without power? It’s boring, no one listens to you.

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

Twisted iN Tux

*mild bumpage*

Just checking in to see if those who have shown interest are still interested, especially since the game has officially begun!

TeamVelma

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: TeamVelma on January 30, 2016, 11:33:56 AM
Are you sure that kind of activity is allowed round here?  ;D

As long as it serves an intent beyond bumping just for the sake of bumping, we're all good. I just wanted to see if those who have posted interest and, more importantly, actually made a PC were still planning on joining in the fun.

Speaking of which, I believe Nardo and Madelyn will be spending some quality time together, sometime in the very near future. Feel free to PM me with any thoughts you may have as to what you would like to have done to her.

Cheers!
Tony 

TeamVelma

I mean the 'mild bumpage' as an activity that might go in your on/offs not thread bumping.  I'll drop you a PM in a bit, but coffee calls!

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: TeamVelma on January 30, 2016, 11:44:44 AM
I mean the 'mild bumpage' as an activity that might go in your on/offs not thread bumping.  I'll drop you a PM in a bit, but coffee calls!

Ha! Naughty. I love it.

Speak soon.

Anesa

I'm going to have to withdraw from this game, sorry guys.  :-(  (for personal r/l issues going on)

Good luck and best wishes.

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: Anesa on January 30, 2016, 01:11:38 PM
I'm going to have to withdraw from this game, sorry guys.  :-(  (for personal r/l issues going on)

Good luck and best wishes.

Understandable, Anesa. Take care of yourself. If you come back around and we're still in the throws of the scenario, join in! I'm sure we can find a way to work in a fresh vic at any point along the way.

abandoneddolly

I know that this has all ready started, but is there room for another victim?

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: abandoneddolly on February 04, 2016, 06:51:58 PM
I know that this has all ready started, but is there room for another victim?

I don't see why not. It's a pretty open-ended concept/scenario. New vics can be brought in at anytime. I say whip up your character and submit!

Er. Submit it, not...well...you know.

*smirk*

WindVoyager

QuoteI know that this has all ready started, but is there room for another victim?

There's always room for more....its like J-ello.

abandoneddolly

Player Name: Abandoneddolly

Character Name: Autumn Jones

Victim or torturer:  Victim

Sexual Orientation: bisexual

Bio / History: Autumn had a goal and nothing was going to stop her from it. She wanted to get best grades at school. She had her heart set on this great finishing school, but her parents did not make very much money. The only way she had a shot at going was with her grades.  The problem was that she wasn't very smart, or good with hard work. She did have the art of manipulation down to an art. She knew just what to say, just how to act to get the reactions she wanted from others. She used this to get other people at school to do all the work for her, and her grades were great. She was sure she would get a scholar ship now. 

Autumn also had a problem she could care less about  people. When she was done with them she just tossed them aside like they were garbage. the problem really came from the few people who wouldn't just quietly go away. In there persistence, Autumns art of manipulation really turned against them and she used her skills to really destroy them.

How did your character get into this mess?: A few classmates who's lives got turned around thanks to Autumn.

Link to you On\Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=14528

TeamVelma

Madelyn can have a friend to play with.  The people who run the place had better get place an order with their local dungeon equipment store and hope they do same day delivery.

They could share a room while waiting their turn

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

Twisted iN Tux

I'm startin' to think we're gonna need at least another torturer...and not just an NPC one. Anyone up for playing a second character?

TeamVelma

.  Ideally we need a new person bit I can chip in, I can make use of the pent-up anger from all those years commuting to work on public transport.

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: TeamVelma on February 05, 2016, 08:15:00 AM
.  Ideally we need a new person bit I can chip in, I can make use of the pent-up anger from all those years commuting to work on public transport.

HA! I love it. There are still four NPCs to utilize. You could just take one of them and make 'em your own.

Wolfling72

O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

WindVoyager

Twisted iN Tux has amazing ideas and I can't stop loving that twisted mind of his

subboi

Wow, this is a very nice roleplay you have going on. Admittedly, I'm a little hesitant to join. I don't want to overload our torturer with yet another victim.

Hob

WindVoyager

We deff need another torturer, we have almost nothing but victims

Tokyorose627

Oh, oh, oh I'll be a Torturer! I'm new though, just got accepted and just finished putting up my O/O's and Character!

Is that alright?