Four Letter Word - 1b

Started by Anesa, August 11, 2011, 01:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

*Runs around, feeling bottom of certain objects to see if they have felt textures*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Silent tears fell as she processed the pain.

Anesa

His talented tongue sent tiny shivers from the top of her head to the soles of her tiny feet!   ;P

Anesa

Wanting to turn up the heat, the cowgirl unbuttoned his shirt, kissing the exposed skin... one...*kiss*... button...*kiss*...at...*kiss*...a...*kiss*....time!  *Kiss and lick!*   ;P

Ephemera

Absently pulls a thread at the seam of her pocket and spills trinkets onto the floor. *oops!*
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Anesa

A beam of sunlight danced across the lovely trinkets causing them to shimmer and sparkle....

Ephemera

A creature with a beak and jet black feathers swooped in to steal the shiny baubels and hide them away.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Anesa

With tearful resignation, she knew the jewels were gone as the bird disappeaed just over the peak.

Ephemera

The only thing remaining on the floor was a tempting green pear, and she cupped it in her palm thoughtfully.

Anesa

The cowgirl had made a conscious decision to leave the pear where it lay, for fear it had a worm in it!   ;P

Ephemera

The poetess knew from her travels in Mexico, that eating the worm was the most admirable feat, and brought good luck besides!

Anesa

Would a worm fall in the "Meat" group?   ;P

Ephemera

It's the tequila that worries me more than the worm... It can make some people mean.

Mordred

I wonder if that poor little worm, which I wouldn't hesitate to swallow in one large gulp, would moan with despair as it's happy existence inside the amber elixir came to a sudden end?
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Not sure, but I imagine by morn, YOU might be the one to moan in despair if you drink all of that!  ;P

Mordred

Perhaps I'd shock the warped reflection in that bottle by raising me groggy 'ead and whispering to any creature that would hear, "More, please.. and keep it coming.." :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Reckon that worm would have preferred being in an apple core.  :/

Mordred

*Would care for the silly worm.. wouldn't bite it in half or enjoy it's struggle.. but would absorb that potent magic of teh tequila it so greedily soaked.. letting my mind drift as I imagine myself floating in a larger bottle* :P
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Would bare my soul as well, no doubt, spilling secrets long kept hidden by more sober pursuits; woe to the unsuspecting listener who shared the drink with me.

Mordred

Such a dare makes the old fangs tremble with giddy anticipation at feeling that warm gush of soul baring intoxication.
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

Sees a shadow dart throught the streets trying to avoid detection.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

There's nothing quite like that first gasp of air as these long arms start to remember how to brush the dirt off.. ah but then.. then.. a slight stretch of the neck as the eyes gaze up and see that awesome silver thing up in the sky. The mind then searches through bits of memory to speak out it's name. So many words for that one sweet lady in the sky.. words long forgotten from tongues that used to roll out effortlessly. There is no hurry. It always comes back.
*See Pillory*

Kay Tana

It does come back. All of those things thought forgotten. Both the good and the bad. Unfortunately the bad far out weighs the good and I'm in dire need of some restraint.

Ephemera

It never fails to surprise when I wake with that particular fire burning just beneath the surface of the skin; ink-blood simmering through the dark night wakes me as it threatens to boil, rages through my veins insisting that I slice a vein and release the flow, though it may well singe and burn through the linen page.

Anesa

It's mind boggling how fast things can go haywire...