[NC][Seeking More Players Who Want an In-Depth Game!] Burden City

Started by Lady Reign, September 28, 2010, 01:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Reign

As to who the last two were, I will not be revealing that information. It's a secret. ;)

Okay so I want to leave a decision with Christa McGinn since she is now our Crime Lord. There were many great profiles put up for the position, so I ask you, do you want to make them "generals" of sorts? Give them perhaps a position that is above Criminals? Or do you wish to simply add them as normal Criminals that are out for your position because by all means there will ever be that struggle to claim the best seat in the Burden City. =P

Clio

Hmm. I would think that some higher ups could be good. Maybe they're each in charge of a different area of the city?
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

writersmelody

Ooh, this sounds like so much fun!

I'd love to play a Victim related to one of the Investigators. But I see we don't have many yet...
- Writer's Melody

"Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind." - William Shakespeare

(Specifically Seeking Someone to Write Solas)
(On/Offs)
(Absences/Apologies) (updated 2/9/24)

Lady Reign

writersmelody, there is one more incoming Investigator, and I've no idea what Momo plans to add to the story. I'd offer you to be a relative of my character, but I don't want to monopolize the character relations as Eros is already playing Claire's brother. And Christa, I will forward the profiles to you so you can talk to the others about it then.

Zaer Darkwail

Oh well, here is my criminal general idea (original crime lord spot);

Act I. The Profile
Birth Name: Richard von Volovich
Name: Never revealed his true name nor use alias with his criminals, he uses however RvV as signature for messages. But his fake ID after his 'Russia' years read name; Jacob Vern.
Alias: Is known as 'Serpent of Twilight', a infamous assassin. Also same name is found in russian crime records and in KGB files (if found at all).
Sex: Male
Orientation: Heterosexual
Profession: Top assassin, former russian mafia hitman and smuggler, business man
Role: Crime Lord's one general
Alignment: Crime Lord

Act II. The Diagnostics
Height: 6'0'
Weight: 200 (pure muscle weight)
Hair: Bald, also bald everywhere else likewise. Barely hair in eye brows, does not grow beard or moustaches.
Eyes: Steel gray, cold
Skin: Tanned caucasian
Birth Mark: None
Tattoos: Haves extensive tribal tattoos in his both arms and in his back form somesort black wings
Distinguishable Mark/Scar: Bears numerous finely excelent scarred marks for plastic surgery. Very hard to detect without having top surgeon's eye to see them. Also signs of skin implants thorough his body (egually hard to detect).

Act III. The Dossier
Likes: Dominate women, bondage, break will of women to turn into sluts (bring out their feral wild sexual side), sexual oriented torture, watch women endure gangbangs (not participate himself), enjoy slow and long sensual blowjobs and foreplays, enjoys both punish (pain) and reward (pleasure) women, likes enjoy multiple women (F/F/M or harem scenario), has also years old kink have sex in snow or extreme cold
Dislikes: Being fooled, be submissive, no interest be part of 'share woman' scenarios like M/M/F or gangbangs (but enjoys watch them), stupid iddle brained partners, overweigthed partners, hates called 'Dick'
Attitude: Calm, civilsized, educated, enjoys challenge and altough dislikes loosing, he gives respect if he is genuinely defeated or outwitted
Habit/Twitch: Crush ice in his bare hand whenever he is stressed or about loose his calm, he either regains the calm or goes full out berserk. Also likes play with handle of his katana when he is bored or annoyed.
Quote: 'Survival of the fittest is right of kings' Charles Darwin
Weapons:
Primary weapon; Katana (modern manufactured, stainless rustless adamant steel with hamon looking like a wing which glows bright gold under any natural light source while silver in artficial light)
Secondary; fist and feet (martial artist), 375 magnum with 'cop killer' bullets with tiny explosive charge in tip, also carries thin sticks of C4 explosive with thin glass filled with drop of cyanide liquid inside it (making possible carry 20 such sticks inside cigarette box, disguised as cigarettes which when thrown explode with powerful blast and even light the tip and smoke maximum ten seconds before heat would trigger the blast)
History: Richard von Volovich was born in Russia 50 years ago to American father and russian mother, who named his first name after his deceased grandfather and last name coming from mother's side which was old family name trailing back to Russian emperor times but consider Russian revolution in year 1905 her family stepped for political reasons away from their noble status and became merchants but proudly kept their name.

Richard was born in industrial era, altough Russian politics and economy was weak his father was idealistic who tried build and give everyone good work and chance for good life......russian mafia did not like it at all. His father, sensing danger send his wife and son over the seas but he was soon killed by mafia hit men. Years later Richard when he educated and graduated in US and had practiced himself in arts of economy, history, philosophy, swordplay (kendo), martial arts and also firearm practices he took new alias in Russia and became hired killer and hit man for hire known as 'Serpent of Twilight'. After some shakey starts he started pick up rapidly in ranks in mafia underworld and his skills was also recognized in KGB. Altough he had taken US citizenship he had not forsaken his russian citizenship, so he was officially man of both countries.

He joined secretly into KGB and also joined russian mafia, all for one purpose; get revenge on his father who was killed by mafia and he worked slowly and determined figure out who was behind the hit men and which hitmen had killed his father. All for sake his father stirring local power field in manner which did not please old world crime lords. He worked years, filling up his training with extra classes, knowlegde and also practical experience and specialized as assassin. He soon found hit men.....and brutally murdered them secretly. He had managed torture one of them reveal name of the man behind his father's murder and answer shocked him.....as same man who led KGB was also major domo of all mafia families! KGB was run by mafia boss! This discovery was one of kind in that time, a something what KGB mafia boss did not want anyway coem out so when Richard attempted murder him, he was prepared and got him caught and beaten. His punishment for disloyalty to both mafia and KGB he is meant to set on fire with gasonline while on Siberia, introduce him living hell to burn alive in most freezing regions in world!

But some miracle occured, despite set on fire in middle of freezing tundra and burned partially alive Richard had survived to stumble upon researh station where panicked scientist used their med supplies keep him alive. Every day was filled with agony as scientist had not pain killers but had russian scotch, and he emptied a bottle every day and that was not enough! After months of delirium he remembered who he was and managed send lanonymous letter to his mother to send helicopter and lead it directly into US best hospital where a extended secret operation was started. In hospital he was let recover from injuries, then he was also declared publicly dead (mother heritaging everything). Then Richard was given new appearance of a man on his prime with skin implants and extended surgeries. It took over six years to complete but after it was done a hairless 'Richard' had reborn as Jacob Vern. He returned to russian and he started make his revenge on KGB and leave his old 'signature' kill mark on victims (which was depacitation by katana). Which created fear and terror to many russians both working in KGB or in Mafia, as they imagined a ghost was after them! Richard eventually got his revenge and upon death of KGB boss and Mafia it released hell in russia and caused KGB to collapse and mafia families fight now once again after thirty or so years. He had learned upon dying breath of KGB mafia boss that Richard was not son of american business man.....but son of a mafia boss! Reason for killing Richard's adoptive father was both political and personal, and one reason why hit men never ran after mother and son who had been moved to over seas to US!

Richard left the chaos and returned to US, his mother had died on illness in his absence and she had heritaged everything to mysterious man known as Jacob Vern who then shut down all businesses, changed them to raw credits and even doing some losses doing it so rough handed fashion. He then moved to Burden City and started work as criminal there and soon established dominance in there as assassin, he and crime lord had long time ago powerful feud over position as 'king' of city's underworld but he lost the fight. But instead killing him Crime Lord spared his life and convinced him join as one his generals, a right hand man.

Aiden

I can change my character to be an investigator, just tweak his bio

Le Immortelle

That's a great profile Zaer, esp the history part. Very interesting and cool!

Azumi

Act I. The Profile
Birth Name: Melissa Lynn O'Connell
Name: Melissa
Sex: Female
Profession: College Student
Role: Victim
Alignment: BDPD Officers and Detectives

Act II. The Diagnostics
Height: 5'6
Weight: 115
Hair: Long brown hair with blonde strands
Eyes: Light brown
Skin: Caucasian
Birth Mark: None
Tattoos: None
Distinguishable Mark/Scar: An almost invisible hole in her nose caused by a piercing. You only note it if you see close to her.

Act III. The Dossier
Likes: People who tends to inspire the others, strong men, dominant people. Chocolate, music, dresses, high heels, jewelry.
Dislikes: Punks, junkies and cigars. Definitely she is not into a vanilla relationship.
Attitude: Very sweet by her looks, she is has a gross mouth. Smart and brave, she has the curiosity of the cats and usually tends to go into uninvited places.
Habit/Twitch: Twirls locks of her long hair when anxious.
Quote: "What happened? The cat caught your tongue?"
Weapons: None
History:
Melissa belong to a lineage of cops. Her grandfather was a hero before Burden City becomes the chaos it is now. She used his image to keep her faith that justice will be restored in her once beloved city. Her father was a cop who was in a big case but a tragedy interromped his life.

Her parents died in a terrible car accident, smashed inside the tunnel by two trucks so she lives only with her cat, Troy, in her comfortable apartment. Before their death, she was a bright girl and everyone said she had a brilliant future. She could continue their generation of cops, but since it was abruptly interrupted, she decided to not join the academy. She always thought her parent's death wasn't an accident and she suspected of possible corrupts in the force but she always cooperate with them. Melissa will not rest until she finds the truth.

Lady Reign

My next order of business while I await what Christa plans to do, is making the official Burden City OOC thread. There will be some starting places that will be open to play.

-Burden City
-The Night Club [No Name]
-The Cafe
-Investigative Head Quarters [Investigators]
-The UnderGround [Criminals]

I cannot promise this to be done today, but know that I am working on it. We will be starting as soon as I can get them all done. It may be today, it may be tomorrow, but will surely be done by Monday if things go the way that I want them too.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Amazon on October 02, 2010, 02:12:52 PM
That's a great profile Zaer, esp the history part. Very interesting and cool!

Thanks, I tried my best make him interesting Crime Lord but I lost better one (and that's more curious what it is).

writersmelody

Here is my character concept so far, so if you want to have some sort of history or be related to her, let me know!

Act I. The Profile
Birth Name: Ariana Colby
Name: Ariana Colby
Alias: N/A
Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Waitress
Alignment: Neutral

Act II. The Diagnostics
Height: 5 ft 10 inches
Weight: 156 lbs
Hair: Red
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Fair
Birth Mark: There is a birthmark that looks like a sunburst on her right hip.
Tattoos: Yes, she has a couple tattoos. One is a small pair of angel wings on her back, the other is her former band’s logo on her left shoulder.
Distinguishable Mark/Scar: Her ears are both pierced twice. Her lower lip is pierced and so is her septum. She has her bellybutton pierced as well. She’s got track marks in her arms.

Act III. The Dossier
Likes: When it comes to sex, there are few things she doesn’t enjoy but she is especially fond of light bondage, roleplay, being blindfolded, scenarios involving risk, and multiple partners. She loves the outdoors.
Dislikes: She doesn’t like extreme bondage, S & M, force, or anything involving bodily fluids that don’t come with the territory.
Attitude: For all that she is a very intelligent young woman, she dropped out of high school. It is a sore point for the fiercely independent and rather proud young woman. She has worked hard for everything she has. Which means she has a tendency to be rather stingy. Being a penny pincher and obsessive about neatness and reusing/recycling doesn’t mean she’s not a compassionate woman.

Vivacious and charming, she can be the life of the party. She is a woman of strong emotions though that tend to get the best of her. Ariana is a rather private person about her past, though she wears her heart on her sleeve, speaks her mind, and goes for what she wants. Impatient and reckless, she tends to act first, think later.

Habit/Twitch: Ariana bites her nails and can’t seem to give up smoking.
Quote: “Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes.” (Oscar Wilde)
Weapons: None, she owns no weapons.
History: Ariana’s parents were simple middle-class. Her father worked at a local bank and her mother was a teacher for a local school. An only child, she was rather spoiled by her parents. Her childhood was idyllic. She used to be entered in pageants.

She turned out to be a musical prodigy with a beautiful singing voice. The years rolled on and she grew into a lovely young woman. Some friends of hers decided to start a band when she was 14 with her as the lead singer. Within a year, they’d really made a name for themselves on the local scene.

They started selling CDs. Ariana invested her share wisely. When she was about 16, a record company offered them a contract. But her parents were the only ones against it. So she sued for emancipation.

She dropped out of high school and they moved to California. Their career skyrocketed. The fame and fortune started to take its toll on the group though. Ariana was soon spiraling into addiction. Two tumultuous years passed in a whirlwind before their label dropped them. Ariana was just too much to deal with.

The band disbanded. Ariana knew it was her fault. Two more years that she prefers not to think about passed. She did some pretty terrible things to get her next fix. And the tabloids just loved the riches to rags story, though she was still actually a fairly wealthy woman. The administrator of her trust fund refused to release more than was necessary to pay her monthly expenses.

She was about 21 when she nearly died from an overdose. That was the start of her first stint in rehab. Ariana got clean but she didn’t stay that way for long. Another two years mired in drugs passed. It took another near death experience, this time when she was viciously attacked by goons of her dealer when he cashed in on her debt, to finally get her clean. So she moved back to Burden City…
- Writer's Melody

(On/Offs)

MomoPeach

Act I. The Profile
Birth Name: Anastasia Melinda Hall
Name: Anna Hall
Orientation:Bi-sexual
Profession: Investigator
Role: Investigator
Alignment: Detective

Act II. The Diagnostics
Height: 5'9
Weight: 135
Hair: Red and short, neck length
Eyes: Green
Skin: Creamy white
Birth Mark: Light freckles across her nose and on her back
Tattoos: A blue and green dragon starting at the base of her neck and wrapping down her right arm. Blue butterflies across her lower back.
Distinguishable Mark/Scar: She has a small scar across her right cheek from a knife wound.

Act III. The Dossier
    *Vodka
    *Cigarettes
    *Fighting
    *Opera
    *Torture
Dislikes:

*Sweets
    *Rapists
    *Kids
    *Cooking
    *Naive People
Attitude: Anna is curious and assertive. She doesn't like being told what to do or follow orders. The only thing Anna cares about are results. She wants the city cleaned up and if she has to go outside of the law on occasion to do so she doesn't feel bad about it. She can be sarcastic and have a sick sense of humor. She's hardworking usually putting in hours of overtime.
Habit/Twitch: [Anna has a habit of biting her bottom lip when she's deep in thought and biting off her fingernails when she's nervous or anxious.
Quote: "Somebody get me a goddamn vodka."
Weapons: 9mm , handcuffs, riot stick and a bullet proof vest.
History: Anna was raised in Burden city surrounded by violence. She grew up dreaming of one day getting revenge for her friends and family that had been effected by the crime lord. She started off well. Joining the academy she was the top of her class and when she graduated she had a high arrest rate. She thought she was making a difference and she was proud of herself. One day on her way home she was jumped by two men and brutally raped and beat then left for dead. Since then she's been determined to put away criminals rather it be through the right way or the wrong way.

Lady Reign

For the time being, I am no longer allowing female characters. We have too many and we need more males. So ladies, time to break out the riding crops and lure them in here somehow.

kckolbe

I wonder if one of our ladies would be interested in having some history or relation to the City Treasurer.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Clio

Aiden

Act I. The Profile
Birth Name:  Aduin Mengsk
Name: Aduin Mengsk
Alias: Masterarm
Profession: FBI agent 
Role: Investigator/ Vigilante
Alignment: BCPD Jurisdiction
Act II. The Diagnostics
Height: 6'3
Weight:185
Hair:  Black hair, cut short and styled back in a professional manner
Eyes: Light green
Skin: Caucasian decent, light colored skin, muscular and toned (Very physically fit)
Birth Mark: "Beauty Mark" on his inner right thigh.
Tattoos:  None
Distinguishable Mark/Scar: Constant shadow across his chin/jawline

Act III. The Dossier
Likes: Rough Sex, Bondage (Using ties, belts etc nothing bought from a sex store), discipline, control, exhibitionism.
Dislikes: Vanilla sex, bathroom play, mutilation, gore, blood.
Attitude:  Charismatic Charmer with a sinister tendencies to those that stand in the way of his goals. Incredibly brutal against criminals with many Internal Affairs investigations made into his procedures.
Habit/Twitch: Enjoys Cigars but never smokes them, he tends to light them and let them ash out in his fingers before putting it out.
Talks to himself in the mirror.
Gives a "Roman" handshake- Hands Close around the forearm and shake.
Quote:
"Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting a bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian"
WeaponsCZ 75b Handguns, strapped under his coat, slung under his arm pit. Carries cuffs in his car, and normally nothing else.
History:
Anduin has been sent as a FBI liaison to Burden city to look into the cities dramatic spikes in criminal activity in the last few years. The story on the books is he is simply a new transfer to the city after a promotion brought him into town as a Sgt Detective. Despite claims of police brutality, the stern looking man has more recommendations. Internal affairs is looking into the claims but come up empty over half the time.

Anduin is new to the city, so he can act as a victim in a robbery, assault or even an attempted murder but chances are that will ignite his personal vendetta into the streets. He is not a dirty cop and follows a strict code of conduct. Not even the shield he carries will stop him from fulfilling "justice."

Lady Reign

Alright, the available places to RP are being refined right now so I may very well get done with those thanks to a very good friend of mine who has been giving me a little feed back. We may see Dark Deception here, I'm not too sure. You should all bug him to come play with us, for those that know him.

I updated the front page. Investigators are closed now too. All that is left open are victims for now. Male to Female ratio is 6/8 with one transvestite character. I'd like to get at least one more definite male in the game, but as it is, we can still start without having to have even numbers.

kckolbe

Do those numbers include mine?  I have a char almost ready but am waiting to see if anyone wants some connection with him before finalizing and polishing up.  Should I post the working version?
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Lady Reign

No, I've only counted submitted profiles. I will add yours when you do submit it. Ah, so, post when you'd like but you can leave the history part blank for now until you can get some collaboration going. Remember anyone can always edit their characters before you introduce them into the game. Just be sure to make a little "Updated" bump in this thread.

kckolbe

Act I. The Profile
Birth Name: David Michael Powers
Name: Same
Profession: Treasurer.  Has plans to run for Mayor within the next couple of years
Alignment: Neutral

Act II. The Diagnostics
Height: 5ft 10"
Weight: 170lbs.
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Hazel
Skin: Pale
Tattoos: None
Distinguishable Mark/Scar: None

Act III. The Dossier
    * Skimpy outfits or lack of underwear
    * Close contact
    * A good meal
    * Group gatherings

Dislikes:

* Loud people
    * Intimidation

Attitude: Something of a take life as it comes type, he excels at adapting plans to changing situations. 
Habit/Twitch: He drums his hands on tables, his lap, or whatever surface they are resting on when stumped
Quote: "Everyone needs a hobby." 
Weapons: None
History:

Intro Thread

writersmelody

Now that I've seen a bit more, kckolbe, I wouldn't mind coming up with some sort of shared background for our characters. Maybe they're related somehow? What do you think?
- Writer's Melody

(On/Offs)

Lady Reign

OOC is up. I'd like a bump from players so I know you're all still active.

Burden OOC

I will be updated the page as needed, and I will still be watching this thread as well just in case we have more people that want to step in.

It is highly important that you bookmark this because I do not want to have to give out this link a million times unless it is to a new player

Clio

I'm definitely in, and I have several ideas to run by you tomorrow Lady Reign. I've been mobile all day because I'm babysitting my niece, but by tomorrow, the profile will be copied onto here and I'll throw out some possibilities for the story. I'm excited!

GloomCookie

*drags herself in* oh hi.  Thanks for approving my character.  Can't wait for the game to get going =D
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

LimitlessNikkie