News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Little Sisters Ambition

Started by psouth119, March 20, 2008, 06:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psouth119

I got the theme of this idea from a role im in with DreadD so thank you DreadD.

Ok the idea of this role play is there is this guy named Shawn and he is the popular guy at school who gets all the girls and he is the star athlete of the varsity football,wrestling, and baseball team so he has a lot of friends and parties a lot. He is a a 17 year old junior  and his little sister is 16 and is a freshmen at the same high school as him. Ever since his little sister caught him making out with a girl in his room his freshmen year she has always wondered what it would be like to be with her brother. She's tried to catch him in the bathroom or in the shower but he always locks the bathroom door and he locks his bedroom door to so she can't sneak in and check him out in his sleep. She lust for him and thinks of him whenever she pleasures herself. It's the beginning of her freshmen year and his junior year and she plans to make him hers and take him from all the girls from school.

in case a 3rd person wants to join i have a idea for a 3rd person
(if there is a third)

The third person will be Shawn's current girlfriend and his little sister is going to try and take him from her and make him hers so there may be   some conflicts between the two girls lol. The girlfriend can somehow find out that the sister is trying to make him hers or she can just think that his little sister is just very annoying and etc...

psouth119

I was told this role play was ok because it is legal for a 16 year old and a 17 year old to have sex. Well if I wasn't on probation I could remove this.

Elvi

The minimum age IS 16, I can see nothing wrong with this roleplay request.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

psouth119

well Veksied said thats why I'm on probation

Hannibal

In the original post the age of the little sister was 14, so that might have something to do with the probation.
Happiness is a choice!

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5492.0

Elvi

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Vekseid

Quote from: Hannibal on March 30, 2008, 06:01:33 PM
In the original post the age of the little sister was 14, so that might have something to do with the probation.

Indeed, that was one of multiple reasons.