Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

Sniffs the air. Mordred! Have you been smoking in the house again? I told you to do that disgusting habit outside. Enough! I can't take the stench in here anymore. I'm leaving you. Have fun with your smokes now.

Sybl

Just look at you always soaked. Luring others to you, never thinking of me. I am done. Good bye.

Anesa

Again, the window!!  You told me you had changed and you no longer needed to expose yourself to others.  Well, I won't be fooled twice! Three..... Four..... FIVE TIMES!!!   I've had ENOUGH!!  Don't wait up for me!

Sybl

The window is more of my friend than you have ever been, take your attitude and Your hat, and BUZZ OFF!

Anesa

Don't tell me to BUZZ OFF!  I done left you!!  YOUcan't break up with someone who done broke it off with you!  So.. skidattle!  Get on out of here! SHEW!!

MasterMischief

Disparaging my fans again?  We're done!

Sybl

Llama? Oh, now you change too, I can't trust anyone. Leaves.

Anesa

I KNEW you had something for that Llama (although you denied it many times)!  Go... be with your Llama Boy!  Have a good life! 

abandoneddolly

There yo go with the llama hate again. Its fine, your horse came over to the llama side and you will too eventually..

Sybl

Get Out, and don't crawl back, we are through.

Anesa

abandoneddolly

Goodbye beautiful sorry it had to end this way

Anesa

Hasta la vista, baby!!

(and that's probably not spelled correctly, but..you get the jest!)  ;P

MasterMischief

You are just not slutty enough for me.  Sorry.   :P

abandoneddolly

if your going around chasing after sluts then I'm out of here.

MasterMischief

Fine!  Leave!  More sluts for me!

abandoneddolly

MasterMischief

Sybl

Llama, I thought I told you no more sluts! Get out. There isn't enough for you, YOU always want more.

MasterMischief

That is true.  I do.

Why can't you love me for who I am...instead of trying to change me into something else!

Sybl

Why Can't you Love ONLY Me? *cries* Enough is enough. I am leaving you for good.

abandoneddolly

Are you crying again? I can't handle all this drama, no I'll be the one to leave that way I don't have to watch your dramatic exit.

blue bunny sparkle

All I ever wanted was to hold you, play house with you, dress you up in pretty clothes... and put you in a doll house... but that wasn't good enough! We're through! I'm taking back my teddy bear!

Mordred

I'm sorry.. I just don't get the wings. If you flew around more often, maybe.. or if you'd do as I begged so many times and wrapped them around me (yeah, kinda weird but what do you expect).. maybe.. but I'm starting to think they are just for show. Come on.. admit it.. you got them on Ebay, yes? No? Fine! I'm outta here.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

I'm tired of being covered in blue paint when we make love. It makes things a lot more messy then I want, so bye.