Ex's Roleplay (ScorpioQueen and aaa111)

Started by AAA111, February 05, 2010, 06:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Alexis is 20 years old and is going to college to be a teacher. She just broke up with her boyfriend about a year ago but there are still feelings there for him still after all this time. After all they did date for 3 years but things changed all of a sudden when he joined a fraternity about 6 months before he ended it. She never got why but she still misses him.

She is sitting at home doing some homework trying hard to keep him out of her mind. But it is difficult for her to do still. She loves him even though all her friends tells her to move on. He isn't worth it but she really thinks he was the one. She is very emotional and she still cries sometimes knowing he isn't around. She grew attached really fast.

ScorpioQueen

Daniel 20 years old broke up with his girlfriend about a year ago.  Although he loved her and made many promises, he ended up leaving this beautiful girl somewhat after joining a fraternity. He didn't give her a clear answer as to why because he had known he was already breaking her heart. It wasn't that he didn't care, after all he had showed Alexis his sensitive side over the past 3 years..

Tonight was the night, although many other alumni were doing homework and studying for finals the Delta Sigma Phi had the ultimate party planned out. -The sacrifice- this was a huge yearly party at the Delta Fraternity and anyone who was anyone would be there.

Daniel, still crushing secretly over his girlfriend decides he will drink tonight so that no one can see the pain he is hiding for his ex Alexis.
I'm your queen, you will obey me! Now tie me up and spank me!

AAA111

One of her friends calls her to ask her to go a party. She decides she needs to get out and have fun. She has no idea that it is the same fraternity that daniel is in.

She gets up and heads into the shower to get a nice warm shower. She wonders what he is up to tonight. All she ever thinks about is daniel. She can't stop the thoughts but she wishes that she could.

ScorpioQueen

As people start arriving to the party Daniel, a good host looks to his phone to see if he has any missed calls..a restricted number? Could it be Alexis?..No..probably not, she swore she wouldn't talk to him again..Well, if it's important they'll call back

As the night carries on and Daniel is 6 shots deep in vodka, and has done a keg stand. He stumbles around the house socializing. As he's walking back to the kegger to get his next glass of delicious cold beer he notices a familiar face, one he could never forget..being as to how Daniel is a lightweight..he gently slaps his cheek to bring him back to try and bring himself into reality.. that couldn't have been her..could it?..no..pull yourself together, you're faded!

AAA111

She is at the party socializing and talking to a few of her close guy friends. Not seeing him at all. She was never the heavy drinker to get intoxicated so she is with her friends drinking a beer but that is about all. She is smiling and laughing trying to be social and not let everyone know how sad she really is.

She was always the kind of person who like to put up a facade for people..Daniel was the only one who ever was able to break it down but it is up again.  She looks at her phone for any missed calls or texts but she no one called. She shrugs to herself.

ScorpioQueen

After thinking about that mysterious encounter..Daniel decides to go up to the bathroom. As he stumbles in he looks at himself in the mirror..Come on Daniel pull yourself together, not tonight man! Everyone will notice somethings bothering you.. He splashes water on his face and gently dries it. He looks at himself one last time in there mirror and smiles. Maybe she's thinking about you too? Daniel pulls out his phone and texts Alexis.

AAA111

She feels her phone got off and she grabs her phone out of her purse and looks at the caller id and notices the id says "my babe". She never got the chance to go back and change it.

She wonders to herself What on earth could he want after all of this time

ScorpioQueen

AAA111

She reads over the text as it says "Hey where are you right now?" and crinkles her nose like she normal does when she is confused. She scratches her head as she opens up her phone and begins to text him back

"um hi..i'm at the delta house..weird question" She replies back to him as she puts her phone back into her pocket.

ScorpioQueen

Still drunk Daniel rereads the text over twice. She's really here?..Daniel starts to wonder why she would be here at the frat house she knows he attends..Did she want to see me? Or has she just forgotten I pledge here?..

Daniel walks downstairs and glances around the room looking for his beautiful ex girlfriend. He starts walking around the house looking for her, when he gets to the living room he stops only to see her wonderful feminine body, she's talking and laughing, except he can tell she's upset. Having been with someone for so long, you can tell their body language and something is upsetting her. He contemplates approaching her, she looks more beautiful than ever and is afraid to make an ass of himself. Daniel brings himself together as he starts walking over to her..She looks up at him. He smiles with his nice straight pearly white teeth, green/hazel eyes and his short brown hair all spiked up with product. He's actually nervous because he knows that he could have no shot a rekindling what they once had..maybe they can talk it over..

AAA111

She stares at him and gives him an evil look. She still tries to push people away when she needs them most. They were so close for so long that a piece of her is missing and she knows that but she pushes him away still. She looks up at him but she doesn't smile back

"So I assume your drunk..i mean ever since you joined this place you think that drinking takes away the problems." She says rudely to him. But in the back of her mind she knows it is not true. It is another way she is pushing him away. One of her best friends recently passed away and daniel knows this person but he doesn't know about the passing. She wants to tell him but she knows if she does she will cry on his shoulder and she can't do that right now.

ScorpioQueen

"Come on Alexis, don't be like that..I know I've done some pretty messed up things and I'm not looking for you to forgive me right away, I understand I have a lot of explaining to do..Can we please just step outside or go to my room where we can have some privacy?"

He touches her waist as if he used to when he was about to hug her. "Please?..I don't like that we're not talking..you were a big part of my life.."

AAA111

She looks up at him and see that is entirely serious and she nods "Yeah we can go somewhere. Where do you want to go? " She asks as she gives him a half smile to him. She wonders what he wants to talk about. She hopes that he isn't gonna be a jerk to her or anything like all her friends say.

But she knows she won't know until she talks to him.

ScorpioQueen

Thankful, he leads her to his room where they can lock the door and have privacy. He sits on the bed and asks her to sit beside him. She looks so beautiful that he just smiles. "Alexis, I know that I have been somewhat of a jerk to you, and I want to apologize, these guys here, I realized they changed who I was, and seeing you tonight made me realize exactly how much I adore you..I never meant to hurt you, I know that I just walked out on you without any type of answers, but to be honest, baby, you're the only girl that I need..I know you think being in a Frat we sleep with a bunch of women, but not me, that's one thing I won't do, I'm not like the other guys, I'd like to still keep my dignity..I'm not asking you to forgive me right away..but I'd like to try and work things out..that is..if its ok with you?" He gently caresses her face and smiles.

AAA111

She sits down next to him and she listens to him as he tells her how he feels and she is smiling the entire way through. Thinking all she wanted from him is to just show her that they are perfect for each other. She knows they are but she never heard it before from him and she wanted that

"Yes I want to try and get us to work things out" She gives him a hug and cries on his shoulder. Not being able to hold in all the pain she has been feeling the past few weeks since her best friend passed away. She lets it all out crying on him getting that attachment again.

ScorpioQueen

"Aw babe, I'm so happy to hear that. I've made some bad choices but I've grown from them, and I know that I wasn't open with how I felt in certain situations but things will be better this time." He holds her tight rubbing her soft hair and back. "I'm sorry I've hurt you, I don't want it to happen again..I miss what we had. Honestly babe." He lays back and holds her, and lets her cry, he can tell she has been holding in a lot of emotions..He looks her in the eyes and says "Alexis, I'd just want you to know you can tell me anything, you don't have to hide you're feelings anymore, don't push away. Everything will be ok." He kisses her forehead softly and wipes her tears away.

AAA111

She looks up at him and shakes her head no "No things won't be okay. They just won't. Not ever again. Jessie is gone. She is gone forever"

She says as she puts her head back down on his shoulder and cries some more. Needing to just let it all out and have someone be there for her. She needs daniel right now and she is glad he is here. Jessie was her best friend and she was killed in a car crash about 2 weeks ago. She has been sick to her stomache, not eating much, and crying constantly.

ScorpioQueen

"Jessie? What happened babe?" Daniel holds her tighter. "Baby I'm here for you now..let it out."

AAA111

She looks up at him with tears in her eyes "She was coming home from work about 2 weeks ago and some drunk guy crashed into her car and totaled it. She passed away later that night. She is gone and I'm never going to see the one person who knows me inside and out. She was my rock. She helped me get through our break-up. She was the one person who was ALWAYS for me" She says as she looks at him as the tears begin to flow down her face

ScorpioQueen

"how come you didn't tell me honey?" Daniel shakes his head with disappointment.."I know it's my fault..I should have never done this to you.." I'll make up for it...As for Jessie, baby, she would have much rathered you remember her good times rather than bad..lets talk about all of the possible memories you have of her"

AAA111

"I didn't tell you because I was trying to get over you..Though to be honest I never did get over you. I couldn't and she was the only one who believed that we would get back together. She knew how I felt when I was around you and when I talked about you. Even though you hurt me she knew that i loved you and you loved me. She told me all the time that we will get back together someday. Now I have no one to believe in us anymore. I don't even know if I believe in us" She says as she looks up at him scared of being hurt again.

ScorpioQueen

With a shameful look on his face Daniel looks Alexis in the eyes and says "no matter what Alexis, I will make it up to you. I know this will take time, but I've matured from my past mistakes and I'd love to move forward, I want to be here for your mourning, I know you're going through a lot, and it's probably worse for you to be alone right now. We don't have to rush things, I just want you to know that I'm here for you. It will take a lot for me to gain your trust back but I'm willing to do it for you." Daniel gently holds her chin and kisses her lips softly. "I want to help you, I've always loved you, I just got lost in this frat life, they made me think I didn't need a girlfriend, and I was stupid for letting them talk me out of the one person I truly love." Daniel leans in near Alexis' ear and softly whispers. "You're the only woman for me."

AAA111

She looks up at him as she nods and she says to him "I need you so much right now..but I scared that tomorrow will come and you will toss me away like you did before. I'm scared that you are saying all of this in a drunken stupor. I've seen how you get when you get completely hammered and it scares me. That is the one thing I hate about you being in this frat but I know you enjoy it so I will just shut up about it now.

She gets up and stands by his door. She has been depressed for weeks and she doesn't know what she is supposed to do anymore with her best friend beside her to tell her what to do. She is very lonely at this point in time.

ScorpioQueen

Daniel stays sitting on his bed and looks at Alexis. "If you don't believe what I say now, I'd like to talk to you later about this when I'm fully sober, I know you don't believe what I'm saying at this point in time, but I won't forget any of it. I do want to try and work things out." Daniel stands up and walks cautiously over to Alexis "I'm willing to leave the frat to be with you, if that will prove to you that I'm ready to change. I don't need this, I've had my share of fun here, but in your expense and I'm so sorry Alexis and didn't notice something good I had sitting right in front of me the whole time and I blew it."

AAA111

She looks at him surprised that he would do that for her as she smiles at him and says to him "Wow I really believe now you are changing especially you standing there saying that you would leave the frat for me. I know it makes you happy and I want you to be happy. Well I was us happy. I wanna be happy again. I want to have that feeling I've felt when I'm around you. It is the feelign where I have butterflies in my stomache. After 3 years with you I still have that. What is wrong with me?

She is teasing him completely. "So now what do we do?" She asks him