Board Game Naughtiness... will you be red to my black? (M for F)

Started by Dane Stalling, January 14, 2020, 12:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dane Stalling

So it's been a while since I put up a request thread, and I'm tired of Solitaire (I've got experience with Klondike, Golf, and Freecell though, if you want pro tips.) I thought a plot with a little more interaction would be much more fun and it won't make me go blind.

I'm not looking for the same old Chess smut where the Bishop draws the Queen out for mate in front of a row of pawns. Been there, sacrificed that piece, punched the clock.

Less is more, if you catch my drift. So if you're keen to play a player, let's talk. Don't post here though. It messes up the system. PM is great.

Fandoms and Pairings. (MC x YC, *** fave)

Checkers

Black x Red (willing to switch, but this is my favorite position. Forced jump rule is a must.)
Red x Black

Backgammon
Don't get caught alone!
Black x White
White x Black
(Can do Acey Deucey too)

Chinese Checkers
Red x Green***
Can do other intercolor pairings if you want to mix things up. If you can write multiples on this I'll love you forever.

Risk
MC must be Red. You can be anything else. This one's a gloves off game of total domination. No protection.

Clue***
Okay, who hasn't fantasized about Miss Scarlet and Professor Plum in the library with the candlestick? Nobody. Nobody hasn't fantasized that. Or the rope. That could be good too.

Candyland
Mr. Mint x Princess Frostine (This one practically writes itself)
King Candy x Gramma Nutt (Mature)
Lord Licorice x Lolly (dubcon, corruption)

Taboo
MC leaves a card for YC with a list of words she isn't allowed to say for 24 hours. If she forgets... well, the mind wanders, doesn't it?

Battleship
Pegs x Ships (smut-heavy one shot)

Monopoly
Jail warden x YC
Go directly to Jail. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200.

Mousetrap***
MC is an inventor with a taste for bondage. YC is a too-curious journalist with a taste for cheese. The cage will fall, but who will it capture?

Jenga
You already know what this is about.
YC, a very cruel girl, and MC make the tower taller and taller and control it so it doesn't topple. This is a loooong slow burn, and that's the point. Poking and prodding gingerly at tight fitting blocks over and over. Playing with the teeter, edging closer and closer to... well... the end might never come.

Marbles
YC has the cat's eyes, MC has the puries. Flick the shooter with your thumb and see what comes out of the ring. If you want a full marble pouch you have to play for keeps.

•••Yes/No•••
Kinks (*** is craving):

Beginner's Luck
Loaded Dice
Cheating ***
Bets on the side ***!
Classic Games
Bluffing
Sandbagging
Historical (Go, Mancala, Parcheesi, etc.)

Bad Ideas:

Kids' novelty games. (No more Hungry Hungry Hippo requests, please. I'm really not comfortable with that. Same for Hi Ho! Cherry-O. I'm not kidding.)
Computer Games (this includes consoles, handhelds, PC games of any kind. Other people want that. Not me.)
Knockoffs
Twister (So done with Twister. Bow-chicka-wow.)
Sports (This would have to be really special for me to consider it. Mille Bornes is really special if you're wondering. Especially if we play with the original design cards. Yum.)

Images for Inspiration

Miss Scarlet
Professor Plum
Adjusting the Position
Touching in Public
Kinged me (NSFW)
Dice and Seduction
Lord Licorice
Queen Frostine and Lolly
Chinese Checkers

If you have the sort of mind that can make something interesting of one or more of these, I'd be fascinated to chat. We could probably make something really shiny together with any pairing under the sun.
...and when there was no meat, we ate fowl and when there was no fowl, we ate crawdad and when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand. |ideas|O/O|