Rate the Avatar above you. (archive)

Started by WyldRanger, October 28, 2011, 07:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Mordred

10 - Gotta say, lovely Cowgirl.. I do indeed like the way that top falls upon that lovely body. Curious, though.. whatcha gazing down at?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Silly vamp, don't you know she's looking right down at you! And who could blame her either - TEN! ;)

Mordred

10 - Ohhh, you're trying to pull that thing down and off, yes? Can I help? But let's start down there.. *reaches down* Wait.. huh? You don't trust my motives? Seriously? Ok.. 10 for making me have to, need to.. try.
*See Pillory*

Emmeline

I always thought your avatar emanated a sweet mysterious air. Handsome, lovely and blue, a ten.
everythingemmeline absencesapologies storyideas(coming soon!) cheatsheet(coming soon!)

Mr Bigglesworth

Anesa

8 - I am probably the only one here on E who doesn't know who that is in your avi, but...who is that?

Mr Bigglesworth

Rod Taylor, an actor, pretty obscure actually I think.   He was in "The Time Machine", an 1960 movie - I have no idea what else.

I'll take the 8, you still get a 10 from me  :-)

Anesa

Studies the avi for a minute, noting the classy "retro" look he has, the VERY kissable lips he's sporting, *winks*..

...gives a "9", thinking her earlier rating was a bit "premature".  (Don't you guys love to hear a gal say that word?  "Premature"?)  *Cackles!*

SummerWhispers

Oh a 10...Camille that shirt your avi is wearing is wonderful.

Rolo

A 10 for the anticipated surprise she is about to pounce on someone.

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

SummerWhispers

A 10 for him thinking I can pounce....surprise or not.

RecklessRapscallion

10 - She kinda looks like a Noir Fem-Fatale all she needs is a hat, more shadows, and conservative clothing.
"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash Williams
O/O's - Under Construction

Miyu

8 not too much into smoking dudes and dudes with no hair on top of that even worst :(

Jag

6/10...just not my type of girl. She's pretty, but I'm just not finding her all that appealing.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Miyu

10+ LOKI who is better than LOKI

Emmeline

Very elaborate lingerie! You gets a nine... uh... score... not the pistol.
everythingemmeline absencesapologies storyideas(coming soon!) cheatsheet(coming soon!)

Jag

9/10...I keep looking at the tiny strand of hair covering her one eye and it's bothering me for some reason. It's not a bad thing, it's just distracting me...*goes after Emmeline's avvie with a comb*
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Miyu

RecklessRapscallion

9 Not bad.

Also I am not into smoking or bald people either but it is Spider FUCKING JERUSALEM. He is like if Hunter S Thompson and Alan Moore had a baby.

Sorry I like graphic novels and Transmetropolitan is by far my favorite series. ((Spider is the main character.))

Emmeline

I don't know anything about the graphic novel, but you had me at Hunter S. Thompson, a here's a ten for you. Try not to spend it all on blow.

RecklessRapscallion

^ 10 your avi is gorgeous and you like Hunter S. Thomson

Styx26

Okay, you get a ten for Spider. That's just awesome.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

RecklessRapscallion

You get a 10 because you have a bad ass chick as your avi.

Also because you know the greatness of Spider.

Anesa

10 - For the greatness that is Spider.  (I read that somewhere..) >_>