Monster high (drop by any time!)

Started by Levi, June 16, 2018, 02:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Levi on June 22, 2018, 05:18:41 AM
Still open

Awesome!

Quote from: Nygenn on June 22, 2018, 06:31:30 AM
It would be awesome if you joined this game. Levi is the sweetest person you'll ever meet and I... am a better person now. Promise.  ^-^

Oh well in that case hehe I'm half asleep with very little brain power left. But I shall work on ideas after some sleep. I'm afraid they'd end up making NO sense if I tried right now. Till then don't do anything I wouldn't do. :P

jeflint

Quote from: Metro Mech on June 22, 2018, 06:32:57 AM
I am just the same silly messed up person who just likes playing the scary monster.

I'm still a broken tiny fur who enjoys RPing. ^_^ So I think we're all good.

Jan's General Info, The F-List , On’s & Offs, absenteeism & BB Color Codes

wander

Seconded on Levi's awesomeness if she's still how she was back when I played in the last game with her. It was her first proper game joining and she nailed the GM position real easily and she is nice and chill to talk to also. ^^

And in comparison... I'm an ass-hat.  ;D

Levi

Quote from: Nygenn on June 22, 2018, 06:31:30 AM
It would be awesome if you joined this game. Levi is the sweetest person you'll ever meet and I... am a better person now. Promise.  ^-^

Quote from: wander on June 22, 2018, 07:00:02 AM
Seconded on Levi's awesomeness if she's still how she was back when I played in the last game with her. It was her first proper game joining and she nailed the GM position real easily and she is nice and chill to talk to also. ^^

And in comparison... I'm an ass-hat.  ;D

You guys!! So much love?!!!* Grabs tissues*
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Levi

On a more serious note could I ask that all those still interested in joing post a WIP by say Tuesday. All I want to know is sex, and role really. And this is so I can start working on a time table.

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Levi on June 22, 2018, 08:06:31 AM
On a more serious note could I ask that all those still interested in joing post a WIP by say Tuesday. All I want to know is sex, and role really. And this is so I can start working on a time table.
I'm still interested.  Just haven't had a chance to work on Freya or decide whether to use Andi or send you a PM with a completely original creature that I thought I wanted to retire a long time ago.  Either way both will be female with one as prefect captain and on the student council (Freya) and the other will be a Jack-of-Many-Trades type.

On another note, yea you get so much love.  You're one of the best people with a heart of gold and GMs with such fun and freedom.  How could anyone not love you after they get to know you?

Elf

Levi is definitely one of the sweetest people anyone can encounter on this sight. I've been a few games with her as a GM and I think she does a great job. This game looks to be quite interesting and fun, but the biggest reason I'm interested is because she is running it.

On another note I will definitely have the CS for my male teacher up this weekend.

Nygenn

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 22, 2018, 09:09:20 AM
I'm still interested.  Just haven't had a chance to work on Freya or decide whether to use Andi or send you a PM with a completely original creature that I thought I wanted to retire a long time ago.  Either way both will be female with one as prefect captain and on the student council (Freya) and the other will be a Jack-of-Many-Trades type.

You're allowed up to two characters right? I would suggest having a look at the Approved Characters to see what you'll be playing opposed to and then focus on the character you think will enable you the most fun there. You can then leisurely work on the second one and always decide to introduce her later if you feel you're missing something. By then you'll have a better feel for the other players and their characters as well.

I, for one, can say that I was already charmed by little miss perfect firebird. Haven't seen the other yet though, so take that for what it's worth.  ^-^

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Nygenn on June 22, 2018, 09:40:02 AM
You're allowed up to two characters right? I would suggest having a look at the Approved Characters to see what you'll be playing opposed to and then focus on the character you think will enable you the most fun there. You can then leisurely work on the second one and always decide to introduce her later if you feel you're missing something. By then you'll have a better feel for the other players and their characters as well.

I, for one, can say that I was already charmed by little miss perfect firebird. Haven't seen the other yet though, so take that for what it's worth.  ^-^
Haha definitely going to finish up Freya first.  I loved using her previously but we didn't get very far with her so I wanted to bring her back to actually do something with her.  (She was brought in late).

As for the other two, they're similar in personality nature.  However one is a monster creation that as far as I know was an original from a world I'd created about a decade ago.  The other is just a vampire.

Levi

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 22, 2018, 09:09:20 AM

On another note, yea you get so much love.  You're one of the best people with a heart of gold and GMs with such fun and freedom.  How could anyone not love you after they get to know you?

Quote from: Elf on June 22, 2018, 09:36:05 AM
Levi is definitely one of the sweetest people anyone can encounter on this sight. I've been a few games with her as a GM and I think she does a great job. This game looks to be quite interesting and fun, but the biggest reason I'm interested is because she is running it.

On another note I will definitely have the CS for my male teacher up this weekend.

*Deep blushes* thank you for your wonderful words everyone, you have all been a joy to work with and I look forward to continuing our writing and freindship for many years to come. I'm tearing up here!

Mac84

Hey Curvy! It's good to see you lurking! :D

The idea for my Kaiju would be that whatever Magics were hanging around the Property of the school forced them to be in their smaller Humanoid shape instead of their 100 meter (approx. 300 foot height)

Dragongoddess

I think I'm done with Freya.  Let me know if there's anything I need to change?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=289339.msg14220449#msg14220449

CurvyKitten

I'm bouncing between 2 ideas, my write them both up and see. Both are female students though. :)

Question are half breeds allowed, like a kid from 2 different monster types that gets a few traits from each parent?

Dragongoddess

Quote from: CurvyKitten on June 22, 2018, 03:59:52 PM
I'm bouncing between 2 ideas, my write them both up and see. Both are female students though. :)

Question are half breeds allowed, like a kid from 2 different monster types that gets a few traits from each parent?
Freya is and was approved: Sorceress and Phoenix.

Nygenn

I don't see why that wouldn't be allowed. We have a demon-angel hybrid, and there's a kid with aspects of two Egyptian gods. The recently accepted phoenix is also a sorceress so I think you're fine. It's Levi's call though.

I bet you want your character to be a kitty and be curvy!  XD

Levi

That would be fine :)

Snake

I'm torn between a demon-vamp or a crossbred infernal dragon

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Snake on June 22, 2018, 06:18:07 PM
I'm torn between a demon-vamp or a crossbred infernal dragon

If it helps. A male vampire mating with a female succubus could work. Because Vampires are undead and cannot die as a mortal man could, the succubus could easily mate with the vampire without killing him.

Dragongoddess

Name Cassandra "Andi" Marie Williams
Age - Apperance: early 20's
Age - Actual: Slightly over 100
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Height: 5'6
Eye Color: Icey Blue
Hair Color: Black
Physical Description: Andi tends to be a little shorter than others like her standing at only 5'6.  Her long, straight, black hair hangs down just below her large bosom and is complemented by her pale skin and icy blue eyes.  Andi's lips are stained red as blood but she still insists on glossing her lips and wearing a dark eyeliner around her eyes with her mascara.  Normally, Andi will wear black clothes that will fit her just perfectly enough to accentuate her curves.  Though she often likes to have her weapons with her, even without them, she constantly portrays a confidence and strength that when used correctly can have a sex appeal but when used in an opposite manner can scare people away from her.

Breed: Vampire
Role: Student
Job title/Year group: 1st year, held back
Steriotype: Ace of Many Trades

Personality: Andi is a rulebreaker, a prankster, and a flirt.  Yet this is only a first glance.  If you're lucky enough to break down the walls that are meant to scare people away, she actually has a heart.  Strange for a vampire, right?  Though she may seem to bully many people, she wishes she had friends and someone who truly loves her for who she is.  Peopleing is just hard, ya know?
Likes: Flirting, dominant men, challenges, sparring, fighting, pulling pranks, breaking rules, people who can see who she really is.
Hobbies: Don't even ask.  Andi finds a place for herself in just about everything.
Strengths: Vampires always start off as human and can only be turned by the vampire draining a human of most of their blood before letting the human drink of the vampire's blood.  Vampires can become drunk or be knocked out due to some sort of blood flow throughout their bodies but heal very rapidly.  They cannot be seen as reflections and are immune to diseases and telepathic abilities.    Vampires make great predators due to their abilities to walk or run without making any noises, superhuman speed, strength, agility, reflexes, stamina, durability, heightened senses (including night vision), and innate hand-to-hand combat skills.  Vampires also had sharp fingernails, easily able to cut through skin.  While vampires can survive without feeding, lack of mammalian blood can cause VERY damaging effects on them and can eventually turn them into mindless, soulless attackers which cannot always be recovered from.
Weaknesses: Garlic is disgusting, crosses burn, can't enter a church or place of worship, hates sunlight though it merely burns unless she's out there too long, hot and dominant men

History Andi was born Cassandra Marie Williams, daughter of a very wealthy Englishman named Thomas Williams.  As her mother died when she was very young, she was raised solely by her father who refused to remarry and received a strength and confidence in herself which was often off-putting to the wealthy men who courted her.  Even with the friends she had made and men who did court her, she felt like she never quite fit in.  In fact, she felt like she was always in the wrong: doing the wrong thing, being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and making mistakes constantly.  One of these "mistakes" was falling in love with the art of combat and taking up hand-to-hand and bladed combat.  Though she learned this on her own, she wasn't half bad at it.  However, her increasing knowledge in combat and independence wound up pushing more and more people away.  It wasn't until she met William Pratt when she was 19 that she finally found someone who she felt like she actually clicked with and who accepted her the way she was. In fact, he more than just accepted her, he encouraged her to keep her independence and learn everything she wanted to.  When Cassandra was 23, William finally told her his secret about being a vampire and they decided to turn her to so they could spend the rest of their lives together.  This didn't turn out quite the way Cassandra had expected as William started to disappear for longer and longer periods of time and once they moved to America, this became even worse.  Cassie's reaction to his constant disappearance wasn't to wait on his returns anymore.  In fact, she started to take advantage of the nightlife of the big cities and wound up taking home a new man every night, finding that as long as she didn't fully drain her prey, he wouldn't die and if she didn't let him drink her blood, she wouldn't change him.  Of course when William was around, she didn't do this and she acted more like the woman she had been before.  It was while William was away that the slightly over a hundred year old vampire received an invitation to the school for monsters and accepted it, leaving only a message for William.  While she knows a part of her will always love William, she's not willing to let him hold her back and she can't wait to learn more about monsters, herself, and cause some mischief.
Ons Andi loves a man who can reign her in, especially when he is dominant about this.  She loves anything rough and wild but mostly being ordered around, though she will challenge a potential partner and will not allow him to be a partner any longer if she wins at all.  Outside of the bedroom, Andi won't allow anyone to dominate her but she does still love someone willing to challenge her.
Off's Anything having to do with another female, any bathroom play, being able to make her partner submit

Player: Dragongoddess

Nygenn

Quote from: LamentingQuill on June 22, 2018, 06:57:16 PM
If it helps. A male vampire mating with a female succubus could work. Because Vampires are undead and cannot die as a mortal man could, the succubus could easily mate with the vampire without killing him.

If the vampire can't die from coupling with a succubus that'd be because there's no life force for her to drain from him. How would he make a baby without some life in him somewhere?
This really comes back to how you perceive vampires and their capabilities. Personally I've always liked the idea that vamps need to turn more vamps rather than birth them. For a half demon half vampire couldn't you just say that he/she was a demon that got turned? Or alternatively go for the blade story where perhaps a pregnant demon mother got turned, which affected the baby somewhat? Or, a very very unlucky human woman ended up seeded by a demon and then turned by a vampire before giving birth. Talk about bad attraction.  XD

Moving onto the Dragongoddess. What do you image for weakness for your little vampire? Is she a daywalker or were you actually planning for a work around sunlight? Although, if the school is dedicated to monsters then surely there would be a lot of night classes or protective barriers to guard those that aren't in such good standing with the sun.

EDIT: Never mind. I just saw you edited in the weaknesses while I was composing my post.

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Nygenn on June 22, 2018, 07:19:39 PM
If the vampire can't die from coupling with a succubus that'd be because there's no life force for her to drain from him. How would he make a baby without some life in him somewhere?
This really comes back to how you perceive vampires and their capabilities. Personally I've always liked the idea that vamps need to turn more vamps rather than birth them. For a half demon half vampire couldn't you just say that he/she was a demon that got turned? Or alternatively go for the blade story where perhaps a pregnant demon mother got turned, which affected the baby somewhat? Or, a very very unlucky human woman ended up seeded by a demon and then turned by a vampire before giving birth. Talk about bad attraction.  XD

Moving onto the Dragongoddess. What do you image for weakness for your little vampire? Is she a daywalker or were you actually planning for a work around sunlight? Although, if the school is dedicated to monsters then surely there would be a lot of night classes or protective barriers to guard those that aren't in such good standing with the sun.

EDIT: Never mind. I just saw you edited in the weaknesses while I was composing my post.
This was the same character I used last time starting off and what we did with her then is she has a trench coat with a hood that anything not directly covered by the coat itself is covered in the shadows of the coat.  She also wore sunglasses constantly both to hide what she was thinking and to keep the sunlight dimmed as much as possible.  I have changed; however, the fact that before she could not be in sunlight at all since last time practically everything was during the day.  This time, it'll basically be a slow burn that could technically kill her if she's directly in the sunlight for too long but it would take a while.  Doesn't make her hate sunlight any less though.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 22, 2018, 07:25:08 PM
This was the same character I used last time starting off and what we did with her then is she has a trench coat with a hood that anything not directly covered by the coat itself is covered in the shadows of the coat.  She also wore sunglasses constantly both to hide what she was thinking and to keep the sunlight dimmed as much as possible.  I have changed; however, the fact that before she could not be in sunlight at all since last time practically everything was during the day.  This time, it'll basically be a slow burn that could technically kill her if she's directly in the sunlight for too long but it would take a while.  Doesn't make her hate sunlight any less though.

There are so many different interpretations of the vampire, some myth and some original, so I figured it couldn't hurt to just throw one of millions of options out there ^.^

Whatever you decide, I'm sure it will be great.

Nygenn

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 22, 2018, 07:25:08 PM

Makes sense. Should be a fun gimmick to play around with without being too crippling. She should just make a wish from her teacher to ensure there's a thick cloud cover when she needs to be outside.  ;)

Dragongoddess

Quote from: LamentingQuill on June 22, 2018, 07:50:43 PM
There are so many different interpretations of the vampire, some myth and some original, so I figured it couldn't hurt to just throw one of millions of options out there ^.^

Whatever you decide, I'm sure it will be great.
Based on Buffy the Vampire Slayer with a few differences such as the sunlight thing.

Quote from: Nygenn on June 22, 2018, 07:52:00 PM
Makes sense. Should be a fun gimmick to play around with without being too crippling. She should just make a wish from her teacher to ensure there's a thick cloud cover when she needs to be outside.  ;)
Haha but would he grant her wish and if so, at what cost?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 22, 2018, 07:55:07 PM
Based on Buffy the Vampire Slayer with a few differences such as the sunlight thing.
Haha but would he grant her wish and if so, at what cost?

whoops, that was meant for Nygenn... time for more coffee, the brain is slipping, hehe xD