Cat girl Slave Market

Started by Suzaku, March 14, 2007, 05:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

I would be interested to learn if there is a mistress for a naughty cat boy/girl

I promise not to pee on the carpet either  :P
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

MagicalPen

I'd be interested in this sort of game too, as a 'master' of course.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

BK Geno

Count me in as a master. Need to get into a game.
Panic is ALWAYS an appropriate answer!

shadowheart

If this is still open, I would be interested in playing ..
though as a catgirl.

I am in a submissive swing of late.

:)

HybridHalf

Well, Suzaku and I have a thread going elsewhere....basiclly a 1-on-1 right now. We pretty much started where Suzaku's PC catgirl was in a cage at a pet store and my Unamed PC (i.e. "The Woman") bought her.

Unless you guys wanna pair up and go from there, I could setup a "auction" format of sorts....I think. 

HybridHalf

Okay, Suzaku is MIA until July. So It looks like I might need a new Catgirl or Boy.

Elvi

Quote from: HybridHalf on May 29, 2007, 04:12:19 AM
Okay, Suzaku is MIA until July. So It looks like I might need a new Catgirl or Boy.

*blinks*
Now that would have been good to know before I worked so hard on getting her into a game story line......*sighs*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

HybridHalf

Quote from: Elvi on May 29, 2007, 08:11:34 AM
*blinks*
Now that would have been good to know before I worked so hard on getting her into a game story line......*sighs*

I only found out after I saw this thread bumped up, and I decided to check her posting history. Her last post said this elsewhere.

I might think about doing an auction type format, but I think I might need more Owners.

HybridHalf

Quote from: Josh the Aspie on May 29, 2007, 06:28:24 PM
Why would having more owners than cat girls be preferable? If you have multiple cat girls available, a owner could buy multiple cat-girls. But multiple owners can't own the same cat girl.

It seems having more catgirls than owners would be preferable to more owners than cat girls.

I need to make a profit??  :D lol.

Anyway, try and see if I can sorta salvage the OP idea and see if it can work. Might have to do a few tweaks here and there.

HybridHalf

Okay, someone else do it, i'm not interested anymore in setting it up. Someone killed it for me.

Elvi

Hybrid,
If there's one thing I have learned is that don't give up on an idea because of another's thoughts or actions.
Though I am not interested in playing in the game, if you need any help in sorting it or setting it up, just send me a PM and I'll do my best to help.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Hunter

Hunter

*pokes*

Where's my catgirl?

brittney

*raises hand* wanna start a one-on-one, hunter? since this sounds like it might not turn into a small game idea. pm me.

Hunter

Sure.  I could use a cat girl of my very own.   ;D