News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Looking for One on One Rp!?!?!

Started by Nariel, January 17, 2006, 01:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nariel

Hey...wow its really been a while since I have been on here. I don't think I'm currently in any rps all the old ones I was in must have already died away so I'm pretty much free and looking for new ideas and stories to be tossed into. Anyway...

This is just a sample or it can be turned into a story if it catches anyones interest.....I'll be around so let me know how it goes pps.

QuoteThe rise and fall of her chest was a sign of how tired she was. Her hair fell over her face and down in front of her body. She had fallen to her knees and her hands were the only things keeping her from falling flat in the ground. The clothes she had painstakingly washed that morning were littered with dirt and she would have to wash them when she returned to the makeshift building she called home. This was the price she was paying for a drunken step-father that had sold everything they had in the house just for a bit more wine. Now here she was working for the man which whom their family was indebted to. 

Some would think her situation far better than anything else but that was not so. She knew the reason behind the man’s kindness. He wished to have her body for his own and had her family known this they would have sold her to him long ago. Luckily she was of quick wit and she had managed to prick his temper. Now she realized perhaps that had been foolish. Who was she to tell a man he could not arouse her. That the reason he would not let her choose was because he knew he would fall short. At the time she had thought it a safe protection when he had barged out but she was wrong.

Lately his eyes feasted upon her as if he were taking her up on the challenge. Her body did indeed react to the heat in his eyes. She still remembered the time when he called her to his chambers to wait on him. His fingers and barely grazed her breast and shivers coursed through her body. It was a dangerous game she had begun and he was the one with the power to finish it.

Michiyo let out a sigh her body was weary and just thinking of such things caused her to loose more energy and so she would not focus on such things in the light of day. They would plague her at night so what was the sense. Getting up off of her knees she made her way down the overgrown road towards the village where her house was stationed just on the outskirts. 

Akioth

This one is mine *hisses to other rpers*
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Nariel

Nariel

Siegfried

Now now dear dragon, you must share with the rest of us.  We all what some tasty treats. ;)

Nariel

Akioth

I've known her a lot longer than you boy *Hiss* I don't wanna share >.>

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Nariel

Men!!

You have to share because I share so that wouldn't really be fair now would it?

Akioth

As long as I hold a special place in your heart hehe

Siegfried

I'm willing to share, if people are willing to share back

Nariel

Thats the spirit Siegfried...

Of course you will always hold that speical place ...Your my Kitty!!!

Akioth

Yesh I am. I'm just giving you a hard time man. I really have no place to say who she can or cant rp with :p

Siegfried

I know, I like to play around a lot myself.  I am a Gemini after all.

Akioth

*Blinks* I'll pretend I didn't see that >.> But be careful her standards are High :p

Siegfried

Nariel

Siegfried

I feel as if I'm setting up a punch line:
How high are they?

Nariel

LOL

Higher than the mountain top but lower than the sky

Siegfried

That's not bad.  I could deliver that when I wake up in the morning. ;D

Nariel

Siegfried

So the main question that needs to be asked: what types of one on ones make you excited?

Nariel

Indeed that is the question .....Honestly I am still trying to figure that out for myself.

Nariel

As it pertains to genre I'm pretty much open to anything from Fantasy to Futuristic. When it comes to the sexual arena I think my interest is mediocre

timethian

I've placed a few ideas for scenes I'd be interested in doing. As well... I'm open to further suggestion, if you had anything you were interested in.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=3322.0

Nariel

Okay so this was an idea I was thinking up for a while now....

The Plot

Year 1876

They came in hundreds, like the great swarming ants they devoured the land. A land that was not there own. an rp about the Western Fortier shortly before the Indians were put on reservations. The tension between the Natives and the White man runs high and any and everyone is seen as victims of war. The names of the great Indian Chiefs run wild like the growth of wild flowers in the sun. Sitting Bull, Geronimo and Crazy Horse are the names whispered in fear and in praise by the people over the Americas and Canada.

The People

Sioux & Cheyenne – American Indians, fighting for a land they knew as their own and for the rights to live in peace.

Apache- American Indians, they usually took what they wanted. This can range from goods or crops to people. The apaches are the most aggressive and courageous

Anglo-American – European conquerors, lying claim to any and all land especially those that were rich in gold.

Note: Please note that the only names that are a part of history would be the names of the Indians that were considered great Chiefs.

Anyway the main thing is the women are taken captive either by their own tribal men or from whites or white women by the Indians........anyways let me know what you guys think. Hopefully you read this!!!