Lexi's Cravings. (F looking for M) (CLOSED)

Started by Alexiel, August 13, 2011, 07:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexiel

While I'm open to most things, please refer to my O/O's for a view at what things I'm not open to, and things that I like.  Please, above all, just try to be literate. I know we all make mistakes, I do too even with spell check, I'm only asking that you take a couple minutes to check things before you post.

Note: Please be advised that I'm only accepting stories with partners who will maintain some communication with me. You don't have to pm me on any time frame, but if something comes up (non-emergency of course) please just tell me you'll be away for a while. My courtesy is given and I expect the same in return from my partners, I don't care if you only post once a week or once a month to our story, just let me know that's as often as you can post and we're golden. That's all I ask for, a little communication.

Note: At this moment, I am only considering taking on one more story. Just to be clear, this means that even if you PM me about a story, I may not accept for one reason or another. My schedule is very hectic right now, so I'm still unsure about taking on something else at this time. But you can always PM me to ask if there's something here that catches your attention.

Ideas

Idea #1 - (Supernatural)- (Crowley/OC)
Rating - Medium/Hard BDSM with elemets of non-con.
Story Length - One Shot, or longer if partner desires long term and a plot can be worked up.
Who I'm Looking For - With this I'm looking for someone who can play a dominant to my submissive. And I'm wanting to branch further into the bdsm area of things, so I really need a partner who is knowledgeable about this and is willing to not only work with me, but one who can explain things or answer any questions I might have along the way.
The Idea - The Winchester brothers were denim clad nightmares for Crowley, the King of Hell. If they weren't killing his underlings, they were causing him so much trouble it made him livid. All he wants is to raise a little hell, corrupt some souls and just enjoy being the King. So what he needs is a way to ensure that Sam and Dean Winchester keep their noses out of his business for a while. Not to mention that angel, Castiel, he had to get them all off his case so he could just enjoy what he had. When it comes to his attention that Sam and Dean have a sister they've kept hidden for years, Crowley knows just what to do. He's going to kidnap the girl and have a little off the books fun with her, but not without a threat to the boys to back off or she dies. What he didn't bank on was how much she enjoyed being kidnapped and then tied up by the King of Hell himself. Given this lovely, albeit unexpected, turn of events with his plan, he wants to see just how far he can take things with the female Winchester.

Idea #2 - (Stargate SG-1)- (Daniel/OC)
Rating - Light/Vanilla
Story Length - Long Term
Who I'm Looking For - Someone with some knowledge of how Daniel Jackson acts in the beginning parts of Stargate SG-1. He does undergo some changes after season 1, but I'm looking for movie/season 1 Daniel to play with.
The Idea - Jack never knew he had a daughter until the day he came back from Abydos and found her sitting in his house with a letter from her mother. Now he's just come back from his latest mission to bring Daniel Jackson home, though he didn't think it was meant to be so literal. He doesn't think anything of it until he introduces his daughter to the archaeologist and sparks seem to fly. She's heard all the stories about Daniel, but she never expected the man her father brings home. Almost from the start, she's crushing on him, and Jack is torn between making Daniel disappear or just watching to see how things play out.

Idea #3 - (Law & Order: SVU) - (Rafael/OC)
Rating - Light/Vanilla
Story Length - Long Term
Who I'm Looking For - A partner who can portray ADA Rafael Barba. He has a unique mix of humor, seriousness and rudeness which is very hard to portray in some cases. It's also clear in later episodes of the series, that he does have a deeply caring side, so that adds another part to him as well. So really, anyone who knows how he acts and can write it would be perfect.
The Idea - This isn't a story I've thought on for very long, so I don't have anything amazing thought up to include in it. My character could be another attorney, detective, victim, part of CSU, anything really. What I really keep coming back to is somehow making Barba crack, to let someone get close to him in a different way than we've seen so far. (And let's be honest, after his little stunt in 'Twenty Five Acts', I know there's a lot more to that man than meets the eye.) So, the best thing to do with this is to PM me and we'll talk about it if you're interested, and see where we end up.

Idea #4 - (Final Fantasy VII) - (Rufus Shinra/OC)
Rating - Light/Vanilla possibly some light bdsm aspects.
Story Length - Long Term
Who I'm Looking For - Someone who can be Rufus for me. Not the jerk side of him from FFVII the game, but a different side of him. He's still smooth talking, arrogant, and manipulative, but not in the ways he was before.
The Idea - (Set in FFVII:Advent Children) When Meteor was destroyed and Sephiroth had been killed by Cloud and his friends, it seemed like everything was fine. But it wasn't, a strange illness started to befall the people of Midgar, the Geostigma. People blamed the planet, but more than that, they blamed Shin-Ra for what was happening to them, the pain wracking their bodies and causing them to die. Thought to be dead, Rufus Shinra suffered in silence with the same sickness that people blamed on his former company. Tseng and the other Turks can see just how bad his illness is, the blinding pain driving him into a wheelchair, covered, hidden from the world now. Reno doesn't like seeing the boss like that, so he takes it on himself to go out and hire someone to come in and take care of the President. He finds a former SOLDIER, a woman at that, who agrees to go and help take care of the man she'd once bowed to. They grow close while she takes care of him, she sees him at his weakest and he lets that armor crack enough for her to slip inside. He's still a man after all, with his own desires, but he's convinced that no woman would ever want him again, especially now that he has the stigma too.

General Pairings & Settings

These are pairings I'm willing to play, there are others but these are the first that came to mind.

Pairings
Brother/Sister
Father/Daughter
Demon/Angel
Teacher/Student
Father's Friend/Daughter
Master/Slave
Hero/Villain
Cop/Criminal

I like the taboo pairings, or at least the ones that seem so forbidden. Also open to suggestions! Please also be aware that while I have not done so in a very long time, I can and will consider M/M roleplays that strike my interest, and with the right partner.

Fandoms

These are things I like, and characters from them that I like. This is NOT a list of people I will play, only ones that I am willing to play opposite to. Please keep that in mind.

Supernatural- Castiel, Crowley, Gabriel, Lucifer, Chuck(God)
Stargate SG1- Jack O'Neill, Daniel Jackson
Star Trek (The newest movies)- Bones, Pike, Spock
DBZ- Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan, Piccolo.
Bleach- Hitsugaya, Byakuya, or Ukitake. (Just as a note, I'm starting to grow a bit weary of Bleach, so I may not be as open to these stories right now.)
FFVII- Sephiroth, Genesis, Reno, Rufus, Vincent, Tseng.
FFVIII- Irvine Kinneas, Laguna Loire.
Sherlock- Sherlock
Dr. Who- Nine (Chris Eccleston),Ten (David Tennant). And before anyone asks, no I won't play opposite of Eleven/Matt Smith, so don't ask.
FFXIII- Hope, Raines, Rosch
Law & Order: SVU- Elliot, Wong, Rafael

Picture Prompts (Sort of)

All images are credited to their rightful owners, not to me. These are only here to inspire and gain ideas from, nothing more and nothing less. They're also what I think of when I think of that type of character, and our opinion of such may not be the same. As with the above section, these are types of characters I would play opposite to, not ones that I would play myself.

Cowboy - Picture 1/Picture 2/Picture 3

Priest - Picture 1/Picture 2

The "Bad Boy" - Picture 1/Picture 2/Picture 3

Men With Glasses - Picture 1/Picture 2/Picture 3/Picture 4

Fantasy/Anime Men - Picture 1/Picture 2/Picture 3
Search Thread | Ons & Offs | A&A's | Post List
Alexiel is currently UNAVAILABLE for new stories.

Alexiel

Removal of older ideas/pairings. Added a new idea to the "Doctor Who" section.

Alexiel

Added two new ideas, removed older/taken ones. Added 'General Pairings' section and updated the 'Fandoms' section.

Alexiel

Removed unwanted ideas, added seven new ideas.

Alexiel

Updated a few ideas, removed a couple and added newer ones. Added the Picture Prompts section.

Alexiel

Took out older ideas and added some new ones, revamped some others and added a couple more picture prompts. PM me if interested in anything.

Alexiel

Revamped with new ideas and new picture prompts, took out all the older stuff.

Alexiel

Updated with new ideas, pictures, and suchlike.